Just inOn sale
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Evangeline hound's-tooth blazerStella McCartney's Evangeline blazer is a lesson in how to wear the season's menswear-inspired tailoring. It's cut from a heritage Prince of Wales check but brought firmly up-to-date with a contrasting black back panel and shawl lapels. Slip it on over a white T-shirt and the label's streamlined trousers for a look that's sharp sophisticated and quintessentially Stella.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Tina hound's-tooth topYou can always rely on Stella McCartney for wardrobe staples that feel more like treasure-forever pieces. Case in point: this monochromatic Tina hound’s-tooth top. It’s cut from a stretch cotton-blend for a boxy fit and is finished with a black faux-leather-trimmed neckline. Whether paired with a mini skirt or tailored trousers it’s a versatile addition to any collection.
- ISABEL MARANT ÉTOILE Janelle mini hound's-tooth coatThe rule for new season outerwear? Effortless and oversized. This wool coat from Isabel Marant Étoile is a typically relaxed take on the trend designed to wrap around the body and fasten with an optional waist belt. Dig your hands into the deep patch pockets to complete a laid-back look.
- BALMAIN Leather-panel hound's-tooth pencil skirtHound's-tooth prints were found across the spring catwalks and Balmain turned the traditional pattern on its head making it oversized and fresh in light-blue and white. This textured pencil skirt was one of the stand-outs decorated with gold-tone embossed buttons and trimmed in leather. Style it with a tucked-in tank and a cornflower-blue biker jacket to take the season on with attitude.
- RICHARD NICOLL Hound's-tooth jacquard midi skirtIce-white houndstooth was a key feature of Richard Nicoll’s runway show and this high-waisted A-line skirt is a delicate and rather beautiful example. The organza trim adds a sheer element to the soft design and sits an inch or so below the hemline. Take your cue from the catwalk and pair it with an opaque top and complementing accessories.
- RICHARD NICOLL Houndstooth jacquard dressThis Richard Nicoll shift dress is a real technical marvel. A hot-pink houndstooth jacquard is bonded onto a sheer paper-like base and layered over an organza-silk hem. The result falls somewhere between 1960s mod and sci-fi; embrace the look head-to-toe with a pair of metallic pumps.
- OSCAR DE LA RENTA Houndstooth wool and silk-blend dressChecks come in many forms this season with Oscar De La Renta giving heritage houndstooth a refined feel. This wool and silk-blend dress is a chic example with a boat neck cap sleeves and draped skirt combining to create a beautiful silhouette. Add a pop of red and white with your clutch and heels.
- MCQ ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Bustle-back houndstooth jacketMcQ Alexander McQueen keeps smart dressing refined with this houndstooth blazer. Tailored to a classic silhouette with peak lapels and a slightly tapered waist the attention is in the detail. A pleated bustle back hem adds a hint of signature femininity to this traditionally smart piece.
- MCQ ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Houndstooth jersey dressInverting ideas going against the grain and creating something unexpected is all part of the McQ Alexander McQueen DNA. This body-con jersey dress is no exception splicing heritage houndstooth and ladylike floral prints into a graphic modern patchwork. Take the brand’s renegade ethos further by adding a punky leather jacket and heeled biker boots.
- MCQ ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Houndstooth asymmetric panel skirtAdd an instantly recognisable heritage print to your wardrobe with this MCQ Alexander McQueen houndstooth skirt. The asymmetric panel is lined with buttons giving a quintessentially avant-garde twist to a classic shape. For an elegant and timeless work day look pair with a white tailored shirt.
- OSCAR DE LA RENTA Flower embroidered houndstooth jacketOscar de la Renta’s heritage in haute couture is evident in this abbreviated trophy jacket. It's cut from Prince of Wales check wool – woven with silk for a sumptuous quality – and features a mix of printed and hand-appliquéd scarlet flowers. Wear yours with a little black dress and a dash of red lipstick.
- WEEKEND MAX MARA Fine houndstooth-print topScreen-printed with an amplified houndstooth check this Fine top from Weekend Max Mara is a modern take on a classic print. It's designed using eco-friendly UV-resistant and breathable fabric it features a boxy silhouette that makes it ideal for work or play. Style yours with a leather pencil skirt and a mini tote.
- RAG & BONE Charles houndstooth blazerrag & bone give houndstooth a contemporary spin with this cream and black check Charles blazer. Made from smooth cotton-silk with notch lapels and a centre-front two button fastening it adds a touch of old school charm to skinny jeans and statement heels.
- THAKOON ADDITION Printed wrap-front skirtPrints are bold and bright this season so what better way to introduce them to your repertoire than Thakoon Addition’s wrap-front skirt? The digitalised houndstooth print clashes and contrasts with red polka-dots to fun and vivacious effect. Wear it with a white shirt and flat sandals for a standout city look.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Hartley high-rise cropped boyfriend jeansMarc by Marc Jacobs's high-rise Hartley boyfriend jeans put an offbeat spin on denim with embroidered houndstooth detailing at the ankle. The low-slung loose fit gives them an air of nonchalance that's perfect for off-duty days. Highlight the cropped length by rolling the cuffs.
- CHRISTOPHER KANE Puppytooth tailored trousersChristopher Kane’s tailored trousers are made from puppytooth wool – a condensed version of houndstooth and a print that dominated Resort collections. They’re cut with a straight-leg for a more classic look and have the best impact when worn with the label’s matching peplum jacket.
- WEEKEND MAX MARA Spigola skirtAmp up your new season wardrobe with this graphic houndstooth-print Spigola skirt from Weekend Max Mara. It's crafted from an eco-friendly blend of recycled fibres all favoured for their breathable anti-bacterial and UV-resistant properties. Wear yours with a chunky knit at the weekend and crisp white shirt in the office.