Just inOn sale
- Knee Length
- J.W. ANDERSON Satin and crepe midi skirtThis black crepe skirt from J.W. Anderson is cut on the bias and falls to a midi-length A-line silhouette that gently skims the body. Tuck in a cami to highlight the satin waist panels or style it with a draped top to work the label’s directional aesthetic.
- REBECCA TAYLOR Grey Garden pleated midi-skirtRebecca Taylor is renowned for her signature floral prints and this season's botanical motif was hand-painted by a student from Parsons The New School for Design. This pleated crepe midi skirt is the perfect canvas and sums up the label's modern feminine aesthetic. Toughen up the look with a leather biker and polished brogues.
- ROCHAS Midi-length pencil skirtNo smart wardrobe is complete without a sleek pencil skirt and this wool and cashmere-blend style from Rochas comes in an elegant midi length that’s perfect for now. The caramel hue makes a fresh alternative to classic black or navy and works perfectly with the season's claret and forest-green separates.
- ROCHAS Bat-jacquard midi skirtAt first glance Rochas’s forest-green A-line midi skirt appears to obediently oblige to the brand’s ladylike sensibilities. On closer inspection you'll notice an intricate bat-jacquard which adds a darker edge. Team it with a fitted polo shirt for a contemporary twist on a classic silhouette.
- MARNI Asymmetric-hem midi skirtThe modern woman loves Marni and this skirt illustrates exactly why. It's beautifully constructed from navy wool-crepe and boasts an unexpectedly sculptural hem and on-point midi length. Stay true to the Italian house's offbeat sensibility by teaming this directional piece with a statement shirt chunky sandals and an oversized graphic-print clutch.
- MARNI Fishtail wool-crepe skirtMarni's structured take on the midi skirt is the modern way to wear longer lengths this season. Cut from indigo-blue double-faced wool-crepe it hugs the body and flares dramatically into fishtail pleats on either side. Partner it with the brand's understated separates and cult sandals switching to mannish brogues come autumn.
- ROCHAS Metallic-jacquard midi pencil skirtThe pencil skirt gets a refined update for the new season by way of metallic jacquard. Caramel-brown stretch-twill forms the base of this ornate Rochas design while crystal bug embellishments elevate it into something truly special. Wear it the modern way – with a tucked-in polo shirt and ankle-strap pumps.
- MSGM Metallic faux-leather skirtThe midi skirt has made waves in recent seasons but MSGM's metallic-silver faux-leather version takes the style to new contemporary heights. The full A-line style sits high on the waist and finishes below the knee so can easily be dressed up or down. Honour the label's love of clashing and team it with a printed T-shirt or colour-pop heels.
- CHRISTOPHER KANE Leather and snake-print denim skirtThe snake was a key theme for Christopher Kane this season and he used reptile prints in many innovative and exciting ways. This full midi skirt shows the wearability of the collection in snake-print cotton while a wide leather hem adds a tonal and textural contrast. Complete a cool daywear look with a cashmere sweater and mules.
- LANVIN Ribbed wool-blend midi skirtFor Pre-AW14 Lanvin's Alber Elbaz turned his hand to elegant daywear. This charcoal-grey ribbed wool-blend midi skirt is a fine example with a banded high waist and voluminous folds of fabric that form the fishtail hem. It's a chic building block for polished workwear looks but still brimming with the French brand’s glamour.
- NO. 21 Floral-print midi skirtEmbrace AW14's moody florals with No. 21's bloom-bedecked midi skirt. Printed with painterly red and pink flowers against a black satin backdrop it taps into the trend perfectly. Pair this high-waisted style with a cropped knit and masculine flats for the most directional take.
- ADAM LIPPES Eyelet-detail satin midi-skirtAdam Lippes's Pre-AW14 collection was filled with the most refined and luxurious of materials. This elegant black cocoon skirt for example is cut from sleek satin and embellished all over with gold-tone eyelets. Complete the look with a silk tee and mules.
- ROKSANDA ILINCIC Arwen stretch-wool midi pencil skirtRoksanda Ilincic's bold use of colour transforms the simplest styles into trophy pieces. The Arwen pencil skirt is cut from indigo-blue stretch-wool and has contrasting teal-green pockets trimmed with herringbone embroidery. It sits high on the waist so tuck in a blouse to work that quintessential Roksanda silhouette.
- ROKSANDA ILINCIC Ila wrap-around beach skirtThis Ila wrap-around skirt from Roksanda Ilincic is a fresh alternative to the classic kaftan bringing something a little more ladylike to your beachwear collection. The midi-length style is cut from a comfortable stretch fabric with a full-length side slit; wear yours with a bikini or with a cotton T-shirt.
- ADAM LIPPES Grosgrain-stripe midi pencil skirtAdam Lippes’ first Pre-AW14 collection unveiled a succession of sophisticated staples to bridge the gap between summer and winter wardrobes. Cut from black stretch-cotton with a grosgrain side-stripe this classic pencil skirt features a centre-front slit and is cut to the season’s favourite midi-length. Team it with an oversized blouse and bold heeled mules.
- ROKSANDA ILINCIC Devan melange-wool midi skirtWelcome this season’s favourite length with Roksanda Ilincic's shin-skimming Devan skirt. The A-line style is made from a mid-weight melange wool in a tonal mixture of aqua-blue grey and white and features tightly overlocked edges that emphasise its structured linear shape. This is ladylike dressing with a tougher modern edge.
- J.W. ANDERSON Sail wool-blend A-line skirtJ.W. Anderson adds to his hit collection of skirts with this Sail A-line style. The structured shape is created with royal-blue neoprene and falls to an of-the-moment midi length that gathers artfully to one side. Look to the presentation styling for inspiration and ground with thick-soled white flats
- HONOR Silk-faille A-line skirtA midi skirt is this season's essential style and Honor keeps its version chic and contemporary in black silk-faille. The high-waisted design falls to a classic A-line silhouette and features low front pockets for an insouciant twist. Keep the look on-point with a boxy cropped blouse and a mid-heeled pump.
- PREEN BY THORNTON BREGAZZI Tippi bonded-crepe skirtFull skirts were key to Preen by Thornton Bregazzi’s Pre-AW14 collection. This black midi-length style sits high on the waist and is cut from structured bonded crepe so holds its shape beautifully. It's named after illustrious Hitchcock blonde Tippi Hedren and when paired with a crisp white shirt and point-toe pumps wouldn't look out of place in her cult film Marnie.
- THIERRY COLSON Mimi gingham-print midi skirtThe midi-length skirt is the silhouette to be seen in and Thierry Colson’s Mimi style is a contemporary way to work the look. It’s cut from tonal navy and black gingham with a flattering high waist and a full A-line shape. Wear it with a simple white blouse for a ladylike take on the trend.
- CHRISTOPHER KANE Pleat-side midi skirtScience inspired Christopher Kane for SS14 and this white satin-crepe skirt interprets the theme elegantly. The midi design appears almost dissected with a futuristic point-front silhouette while flashes of neon-green are sliced along the sides. Try it with a structured white blouse for an ultra-contemporary look.
- J.W. ANDERSON Origami midi skirtJ.W. Anderson shows off his origami skills with this cotton and silk-blend skirt. It's a new way to wear the season's midi hemlines and a versatile investment in one of fashion's rising stars. Take it from day to night with an understated tee and dress flats.
- HELMUT LANG Leather midi skirtSpring’s new skirt length is midi and what better way to work it than in slick ultra-flattering leather? Helmut Lang’s incarnation features a thigh split for added ease of movement. Wear it as part of your on-duty wardrobe or with one of the label’s relaxed tanks for a rock 'n' roll spin.
- MOTHER OF PEARL Calle petal stripe-print midi skirtFor SS14 Mother of Pearl took inspiration from artist Mat Collishaw and his fascination with nature. This petal-print midi skirt is a vibrant interpretation and one of the best ways to work the season's longer hemlines. Pick out the colour palette with a cobalt sweater and matching slip-ons.
- TRAGER DELANEY Liberty pleat-front midi skirtSleeker fuller longer – that’s how we’d sum up skirts this season. This midi-length A-line style from Trager Delaney is cut from structured white crepe that's lined with silk and finished with a deep central pleat that moves as you walk. Complement the high waist with the label’s midriff-skimming Joanna blouse.
- GIVENCHY Ruched jersey skirtGivenchy's black silk-blend jersey skirt will become a lynchpin of a contemporary wardrobe. Sleek and enduringly stylish it sits high at the waist and falls mid-calf for a silhouette-enhancing result. Balance the proportions by teaming it with an oversized sweater and open-toe sandals.
- HELMUT LANG Side-slit stretch-jersey skirtSharp sleek and seriously cool Helmut Lang's black midi skirt is an easy but attitude-laden style. It's constructed with a short stretch-crepe skirt and a longer sheer overlay. Open side seams are perfect for revealing bronzed legs beneath.
- ROKSANDA ILINCIC Tillot silk-organza pleated skirtRoksanda Ilincic's clever use of origami pleats and feather-light silk-organza gives this midi skirt a sophisticated feel - one that's perfect for spring/summer. Sorbet shades such as pale pistachio will work harmoniously with this piece's light-grey tone.
- HAIDER ACKERMANN Wool pencil skirtThis slim-fitting pencil skirt from Haider Ackermann is a sleek way to wear the season's midi lengths. The high-waist and side split add a seductive edge to the elegant silhouette. Wear it with a draped silk blouse and pin-thin heels for a polished take on eveningwear.
- GILES Screw pois jacquard pleated skirtThe screw head was a recurring motif throughout the Giles Resort show and has been used to create the jacquard of this A-line midi skirt. The high waist and full pleats lend it a mid-century feel while the tropical-pink tone is totally of-the-moment. Simply add a soft white blouse and pointed flats.
- ALTUZARRA Lace hem pencil skirtThis Altuzarra pencil skirt is a grown-up way to work the midi with a side hem slit black sheer chiffon panel and a raw lace hem. Take your cue from the runway and style it with a biker jacket and boots or team it with heels and a fine knit for a softer look.