- Markus Lupfer Hetty sequinned-Mickey T-shirtDisney's© Micky Mouse is the star of Markus Lupfer's new, fun-filled collection, and he's showcased in glittering sequins here on the front of this white T-shirt. It's made from cotton-jersey to a relaxed, sleeveless shape that can be worn loose over jeans or tucked into a midi-length skirt.
- Vivienne Westwood Gold Label Sequin squiggle-print fitted dressDazzle after-dark in Vivienne Westwood Gold Labels Sequin squiggle-print fitted dress. A boned corset, asymmetrical draping and a side-hem slit makes for the most figure-flattering fit. Catching the light from every angle, this eye catching design is pure party perfection.
- Mary Katrantzou Amore sequin-embellished dressFor Pre-AW15, Mary Katranztou applies her surrealist aesthetic to heritage textiles. A triumphant design, this Amore dress is crafted from a blue and black paisley-jacquard to a collared shift silhouette, and embellished with glimmering bugle beads in a super-sized check pattern. Style it with coordinating accessories in royal blue and gilded yellow.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Kaleb dressFor the most glamorous of party pieces, look to DVF's dark-pink stretch-satin Kaleb dress. The classic shift shape is detailed with a black brocade-patterned lace overlay embellished with sequins that are sure to catch the light as you dance. Complete the look with a pair of statement sandals.
- Fendi Karl loves Fendi boyfriend jeansFendi's vintage-wash cotton-denim jeans are a statement off-duty piece. They're crafted with a mid-rise and cropped legs, and embellished with a motif of the label's inimitable designer in glittering sequins and white fox-fur. Make them the focus of a multitude of new-season outfits.
- Marc Jacobs Painted-checks sequin-embellished wool capeMarc Jacobs's AW15 collection is inspired by the legendary fashion editor Diana Vreeland. This sepia-brown wool cape takes its cues from her penchant for dramatic shapes and extravagant texture, with a tonal-pink and red hand-painted checked print that's punctuated with glistening sequins. Team it with knee-length boots for a look that's really on-point.
- House Of Holland Sequin-floral trapeze crop-topHouse of Holland often looks to past decades for inspiration, and for SS15 it was the freedom of the 1970s. This red crop top was one of the key runway pieces, and is printed with the collection's ditzy florals and covered in sequins for a party-ready finish. Balance the swinging trapeze-shaped silhouette with a waist-cinching skirt.
- Nina Ricci Sequin-embellished pleated dressNina Ricci loosens its signature waist-defining silhouettes for Resort-2016, and this iridescent-orange pleated dress is a standout pick. The relaxed shape is cut to fall to the knee, and is entirely embellished with sequins that will catch the light as you move. Add a pair of metallic sandals for the ultimate party look.
- Preen By Thornton Bregazzi Arcade sequin-embellished mini dressPreen By Thornton Bregazzi's Pre-AW15 collection is brimming with urbane updates on 1970s-era glamour. This dramatic check-print mini dress combines a red sequin front and a black wool-crepe back panel. Play up the brilliant colourway with tonal accessories in sleek shapes.
- Mugler Sequined asymmetric-neckline crepe gownMugler presents a fresh take on stripes for Resort-2016. This razor-sharp white crepe gown is sliced at the neckline and the waist to reveal a flash of skin, and detailed with stripes of black sequins across the top. Use the centre-front skirt split to show off a stellar pair of stilettos.
- Aries Lily cat-embroidered jeansAries continues to bring an irreverent feel to denim with its fun graphics. These light-blue, straight-leg Lily jeans feature the label's new cat motif in striking multicoloured sequin embroidery and a matching logo. The high-rise fit works well with this season's cropped shirting.
- Burberry Prorsum Embellished fringed suede dressBurberry Prorsum's spectacular tan suede dress was a stand-out piece on the AW15 runway. It features an intricate mosaic top, embroidered with silver mirrored sequins, and a swishing skirt made from tiers of fringing a truly luxurious way to wear the new-season's bohemian trend. Style it with your pick from the house's stellar accessories collection.
- Preen Line Sequin hooded sweatshirtPreen Line's charcoal-grey mélange jersey sweatshirt evokes the season's party mood pretty perfectly. It has a sporty hooded design with front pouch pockets, and all-over rainbow sequin embellishment. Wear it to bring a celebratory feel to your favourite jeans.
- Mary Katrantzou Squinter embellished dressInspired by the Paleozoic era, Mary Katrantzou evolved her signature engineered prints into intricate 3D embellishments for SS15. This light-blue, point-collar mini dress is transformed by a layer of sequinned seaweed embroidery that snakes its way around into a clustered hem. Highlight the detail with matching black accessories.
- Weekend Max Mara Amato sweatshirtPretty meets sporty in Weekend Max Mara's light-grey cotton-blend jersey Amato sweatshirt. It has a shrunken silhouette with three quarter-length sleeves, and is speckled with silver-tone sequin and clear gem floral embellishments. Wear it to instantly upscale your go-to jeans.
- La Mania Valli strapless gownLa Mania sets the precedent for contemporary eveningwear this season. New for Resort-2016, this white Valli gown is cut from heavy crepe to a sleek column shape, and accented with a contrasting black stripe of muted sequins around the bust. Trust the internal corset to ensure a seamless fit, and add height with sky-high sandals.
- Muveil Floral-embellished nylon bomber jacketMuveils puts a signature pretty twist on a classic with this navy shell bomber jacket. The front is trimmed with seasonal ruffles while the close-fitting neck is decorated with a detachable sequin and crystal-embellished acrylic and faux-leather flower collar. Layer it over an embroidered tulle skirt for an on-brand finish.
- Marques'Almeida Side-slit sequin-embellished dressMarques'Almeida continues to champion an undone 1990s aesthetic for Resort-2016, and this forest-green georgette slip dress epitomises the look. It falls in a relaxed silhouette, and has a grungy floral print that's glamorously updated with a generous helping of sequins. Stay true to the retro feel and team it with trainers.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Marc Jacobs Palm-print sequin-embellished gownMarc Jacobs favours feminine silhouettes in crisp black and white for Resort-2016. This palm-print taffeta gown is a standout piece from the collection that fits slim to the waist before falling in a full sweep to the floor. It's accented with an embellishment of red sequins at the sides a defining finisher this season. Emulate the runway styling and wear it with platform sandals.
- Saint Laurent Baby embroidered satin bomber jacketSaint Laurent champions the season's essential bomber jacket with this dazzling black satin Baby design. It's traditionally shaped, trimmed with metallic-gold accents, and emblazoned with a striking sequinned back panel that showcases the label's BABY slogan. Wear it over everything from skinny jeans to a babydoll dress, and let it turn heads from day to night.
- No. 21 Bow-embellished mini dressNo. 21 is renowned for its feminine silhouettes and intricate embellishments. This pretty LBD is crafted from polka-dot stretch-tulle and heavily decorated with black silk-organza bows, beads and sequins. It's cut to a soft A-line shape with a black wool-knit back panel for a subtly contrasting finish. Wear it after-dark with a pair of this season's opulent velvet heels.
- Mary Katrantzou Cowie sequin-embellished jacquard dressMary Katrantzou elevates its black Cowie dress with a multicoloured Karo Tourmaline embellished waist panel, strategically placed to highlight the feminine silhouette. It's crafted from black jacquard, and further accentuated with satin panels to create a 3-D finish. Style it with tonal heels for a contemporary take on evening polish.
- Muveil Floral-embellished nylon parka coatThis khaki-green shell parka coat is typical Muveil. It's detailed with seasonal ruffles that cascade along the front, and trimmed with a detachable brown acrylic and faux-leather flower collar that's speckled with gold sequins and clear crystals for added glamour. Layer it over the label's embellished boyfriend jeans for an elevated weekend look.
- Lanvin Ciao-embellished jersey T-shirtThis fine navy jersey T-shirt is a stellar way to dip into Lanvin's eclectic new aesthetic. The soft and slouchy body is detailed with glimmering sequin embellishment, and features the word Ciao scribbled across the front in ivory grosgrain ribbon. Work it for day over a mini-length skirt, or dress it up for evening with a pleated midi and sparkling heels.
- Giambattista Valli Sequin-embroidered silk and cotton-blend dressAW15's modish trend was glamorously interpreted on the Giambattista Valli runway. This ivory silk and cotton-blend dress has a sweet, shift-like silhouette, that's elevated by a gold, metallic-pink and blue-sequin-embellished neckline. Keep it classic with neutral sandals, or mirror the show's styling and partner with over-the-knee boots.
- La Mania Valentina strapless wool dressLa Mania is lauded for reinvigorating the LBD, and this strapless black wool Valentina design is a great showcase. The short and sharp silhouette is detailed with an organza front panel, which glistens with black sequins, while an internal boned bodice provides support. Simply add classic party accessories postbox-red heels are an especially glamorous choice.
- Mother Of Pearl Wicklow crystal-embellished dressThis navy wool-blend Wicklow dress is a particularly pretty piece from Mother of Pearl's Pre-AW15 collection. It's crafted to a longline T-shirt shape that lets the brilliant sequin and bead embellishment steal the spotlight. Style it for the city with colour-pop trainers.
- Juliet Dunn Embroidered-sleeve cotton kaftanVacation dressing is made easy with Juliet Dunn's white seersucker-cotton kaftan. It's shaped for a relaxed fit and is patterned on the sleeves with pale-blue embroidery and silver sequins. The raw-edge hem adds a laid-back feel. Slip it on with a pair of flat sandals as you hit the beach.
- Muveil Sequin-embellished skirtMuveil's clever way with embellishment is showcased to striking effect on this crepe pencil skirt. It's printed with a white, yellow, and black checked pattern, and covered in clear sequins that shimmer in the sunlight. Wear it to enliven everyday outfits a sleek blouse and platform heels work particularly well.
- Mother Of Pearl Cromer bead and pearl-embellished dressMother of Pearl's light-blue wool-blend Cromer dress encapsulates the whimsical feel of the label's Pre-AW15 collection with a pattern of twinkling beads and teardrop sequins. The sleeveless shift shape keeps things effortless, and works particularly well with chunky flatforms and colour-pop trainers.
- Christopher Kane Folded-pocket sequin-embellished cady dressChristopher Kane's disco-ready aesthetic is exemplified by this black wool-cady shift dress. It's cut to a boxy silhouette that falls to mid-thigh, and is decorated with an oversized collar and pockets that sparkle with pink sequins. This statement piece requires little embellishment simply style it with neat monochrome sandals and a box clutch.
- Oscar De La Renta Embellished silk-georgette gownOscar de la Renta's kaftan gown conjures exotic evening elegance via the chartreuse silk-georgette fabrication and glittering silver sequin embroidery. A lesson in effortless glamour, it falls from the shoulders to the floor and cinches in at the waist with the matching tie. Wear it on summer nights with golden accessories.
- Mes Demoiselles Sarina embellished cotton dressHot-weather vacations call for laid-back pieces like Mes Demoiselles's cream cotton Sarina dress. It's cut for a relaxed fit with a scoop neck and long sleeves, and decorated with gold sequin embroidery that will glimmer in the sun. Draw in the waist using the accompanying tie, and ground with creamy leather sandals.
- Saloni Aurelie feather-embellished jumpsuitSaloni may be best known for its dresses, but this season the label adds a stellar selection of jumpsuits to its arsenal. The Aurelie is crafted from black heavy-weight twill, and shaped with a sweetheart bodice that's embellished with feathers, beads and sequins. Highlight the elongating effect of the wide, straight legs with a pair of vertiginous wedges.
- Bottega Veneta Asymmetric embellished denim dressBottega Veneta's take on the reappropriated denim trend is typically ladylike. Cue this dark-blue cotton dress that features an ultra-feminine full-skirted silhouette and nipped-in waist. Black net and sequin embellishment adds an artistic touch to the chest and shoulders.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Kaleb dressThe Kaleb is the newest addition to DVF's famous roster of party dresses. It's made from white chiffon to a classic shift shape, and covered with an overlay of lace in a pretty brocade pattern. A touch of sequin embellishment provides the sparkle, so all that's required is a pair of chic black heels.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Elle gownClassic silhouette meets elegant texture in DVF's black sequin-embellished mesh Elle gown. The signature wrap-front silhouette is endlessly flattering, while the beautiful black brocade pattern looks particularly striking against the nude crepe lining. Cinch in the silhouette with the satin waist tie and enhance the drama with a bold scarlet lip.
- Mary Katrantzou Sequin-embellished jacquard dressFor Pre-AW15 Mary Katrantzou looks at heritage fabrics through a playful lens. This black paisley-jacquard shift dress is sharply cut with a point collar and a nipped-in waist, and features a sparkling front panel of sequins worked into a traditional tartan pattern. Wear it with colour-block accessories for an edgy evening look.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Kaleb dressDVF's turquoise satin Kaleb dress is cut to a simple shift shape, which lets the striking detailing take centre stage. It's layered with delicate black lace in a brocade pattern, and highlighted with flashes of sequins. Just add pin-thin stilettos for evening chic.
- Easton Pearson Take Away Summergirl Guava Spot-print dressEaston Pearson Take Away's Resort-2016 collection is brimming with tropical vibes. This white and green Guava Spot-print Summergirl dress is a perfect hot-weather piece, detailed with a self-tie back strap and a scattering of sparkling sequins. Wear it for lounging on exotic islands, or style it with sandals for weekends in the sun.
- Mary Katrantzou Donne sequin-embellished midi dressFor Pre-AW15 Mary Katrantzou applied her renowned technical intensity to traditional fabrics and silhouettes. This black wool Donne dress is spliced along the middle with a vibrant blue sequin panel, bringing to life the classic structured A-line silhouette. Such a statement piece needs only simple accessories try point-toe pumps.
- Isabel Marant Hamilton sequin-embellished sweatshirtIsabel Marant's AW14 runway show set the tone for this season's military mood, and this hand embroidered, sequin-embellished Hamilton sweater is the perfect way to work it with polish. Try it with leather trousers and fur-trimmed boots for a luxurious blend of textures.
- Roberto Cavalli Leopard-print sequin-embellished midi gownRoberto Cavalli's Resort-2016 collection channels the sexy 1970s vibe of the label's origins. This shimmering metallic-silver and black leopard-print sequin-embellished gown is cut with a plunging neckline, and gently hugs the waist before falling loosely from the hips. Enhance the sultry feel with strappy stilettos.
- Mary Katrantzou Kampana sequin-embellished skirtMary Katrantzou's aesthetic is intensely technical, and this A-line Kampana midi skirt showcases her skilled hand. It's made from a black woven fabric that shines in the light, and is spliced with a panel of the label's Karo Tourmaline pattern, played out in purple and green sequins. Wear it with a tucked-in white shirt and fun, statement heels.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Melilla dressThe perfect party piece, DVF's Melilla dress is crafted from black heavyweight crepe to a universally flattering fit-and-flare silhouette, and is embellished with black sequins that contour the bodice and emphasise the fluted hem. It falls to the mid-thigh, so add a pair of statement heels for a leg-lengthening finish.
- Juliet Dunn Hand-embroidered cotton shirtdressJuliet Dunn's white cotton shirtdress is a versatile daytime piece, perfect for wearing on vacation and in the city. The relaxed silhouette is prettily hand-embroidered with decorative chikan a nod to the label's Indian inspiration and discreetly embellished with silver sequins, and sliced at the sides with thigh-high slits. Complete the look with a clutch and flat leather sandals.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Kendra jumpsuitDVF's white mesh Kendra jumpsuit is a modern alternative to pretty springtime dresses. It's detailed with a beautiful sequin brocade pattern, has a flattering silhouette with wide, flared legs, and is given a seductive kick with a cut-out back. Stay on-brand and team it with the label's classic accessories.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Belle topDVF is famed for its easy approach to party-season glamour, and this nude satin Belle top is a fine choice. Crafted to a simple long-sleeved shape, it's detailed with an overlay of lace brocade and finished with a flash of sequin embellishment. Wear it with slim black trousers and complete the look with nude accessories.
- House Of Holland Sequin-floral midi skirtHenry Holland puts a quintessentially kooky spin on 1970s-style florals, with this House of Holland midi skirt. It features red, pink and green blooms in shimmering sequins, lined in purple and finished with a gold-tone zip. Partner with the matching crop top and monochrome flats for an offbeat occasion outfit.
- Vivienne Westwood Gold Label Amber sequin-embellished gownVivienne Westwood Gold Label always puts a rebellious edge on after-dark glamour, as demonstrated by this striking Amber gown. Covered in spatters of black and silver sequins, it features the label's signature asymmetric cowl neckline, nipped-in waist and full, floor-sweeping skirt. Slip on a pin-thin stiletto heels and let this dramatic piece speak for itself.
- Easton Pearson Take Away Amea Kuta Guava Spot-print topEaston Pearson Take Away's white cotton Amea Kuta top is shaped like a classic Moroccan cover-up, but showcases a modern cobalt-blue Guava Spot print. It's trimmed with brilliantly contrasting yellow and orange sequin-embroidered trims and panels. Balance it with neutral sandals.
- Mother Of Pearl Kipling crystal-embellished wool coatThe quirky styling of Wes Andersons's Moonrise Kingdom provided inspiration for Mother of Pearl's Pre-AW15 collection. This navy wool-blend Kipling coat shows the result it's crafted to a girlish shape with a point collar and a button-down front, and decorated with a floral pattern of sequins across the front. Wear it to amp up a simple T-shirt and jeans.
- Dolce & Gabbana Sequin-embellished polka-dot dressTurn heads in Dolce & Gabbana's sequin-embellished dress. The ultimate party piece, it features giant red polka dots against a black backdrop and is encrusted top to bottom with sequins. Take note of the fully boned bodice and fluted hemline the Italian label knows how to create a feminine silhouette.
- Michaela Buerger Lady Lucky embellished sweaterMichaela Buerger has been knitting since she was a child, and is now a master of her craft. Testament to her skill, this red mid-weight wool Lady Lucky sweater is emblazoned with a rainbow-hued Lucky slogan motif, and trimmed with sparkling sequins and star-shaped beads for statement impact. Wear it to add a playful edge to weekend jeans.
- Peter Pilotto Mirage sequin-embellished skirtEmbrace colour and embellishment this season with Peter Pilotto's iridescent sequin-embellished crepe-jersey skirt. It's cut with a high waist, asymmetric hem and draped front the perfect canvas for each contrasting panel. Heighten the impact with a bold sweater and rainbow heels.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Statement gownDVF's black mid-weight wool Statement gown is aptly named, drawing the eye to all the right places. The blue and pink sequin and bead-embellished tulle front panel takes the shape of the label's new Floral Daze Sky Mauve print, while twisted navy wool nips-in the waist. Silver jewellery works best with the sparkling embellishments.
- Muveil Embellished high-rise trousersHeritage pattern is given a modern update courtesy of Muveil and these tonal-grey flannel trousers. They're woven with a Prince of Wales check and speckled with colourful sequins and beads. The high-rise, cropped-leg fit works as well with flats as it does ultra-high heels.
- Diane Von Furstenberg V embellished gownThe understated silhouette of DVF's black silk-jersey V gown allows the new Floral Daze Sky Mauve print to come to life. It has an ever-flattering wrap front, and is spliced with a black tulle back panel that renders the beautiful print in sequins and beads. Mirror the runway styling and team it with pretty opaques further into the season.
- Muveil Short-sleeved embellished satin dressContemporary pieces always come with a pretty twist at Muveil. This navy satin dress is cut to a boxy shape with dropped shoulders and elbow-length sleeves, and embellished with black sequins and silvery crystals around the neck. Wear it to parties with vertiginous platform heels a velvet pair promises maximum credentials.
- Giles Pansy-embellished tri-colour dressA glorious celebration of colour, Giles's spring-ready dress is the perfect way to embrace the new season. It's made from panels of pink, yellow and blue techno-twill, and cut with an architectural neckline. Pin the accompanying sequin-embellished pansy brooches to the front, and complete the look with a box clutch and elegant flats.
- Giles Pansy print and embellished dressIn the hands of Giles, florals are anything but a prim proposition. This crepe midi dress is printed with eye-popping Technicolour pansies and detailed with a curved waistline and cut-out back. Attach the accompanying sequin-embellished flower brooches to amp up the psychedelic vibe.
- Fendi Embellished bandeau bikiniThis sequin-embellished black bikini from Fendi will make a glamorous addition to your poolside repertoire. The bandeau top has flattering boned, gathered side seams and the briefs are cut to a classic mid-rise with medium coverage. Attach the optional halterneck strap for extra support.
- Isabel Marant Elmira embellished wrap skirtThis tonal-green Elmira wrap skirt made its debut on the AW14 Isabel Marant runway, styled with the labels chunky knitwear to effortlessly chic effect. Its made from soft silk-chiffon, hand embroidered and fully embellished with glistening green and gunmetal sequins that catch the light as you move. Style it as the designer intended for a contemporary off-duty look.
- Juliet Dunn Embellished palm-print dressJuliet Dunn's latest collection is designed to take you effortlessly from beach to bar, and beyond. This white and red palm-print cotton dress is a considered choice for your next getaway it's designed with skinny shoulder straps, a button-down front and a floaty mini-length skirt. A hit of metallic sequin embellishment finishes the look with care-free glamour.
- Marc Jacobs Embellished striped sweaterThis season, Marc Jacobs updates the classic breton top with a playful silver sequin-embellished star. Made from a cotton and cashmere-blend, it has a luxurious handle and loose, wearable silhouette. It's perfect with skinny black denim and a favourite pair of high-tops.
- Issa Rosemary embellished wave-lace dressIssa's Resort 2015 wave motif was inspired by the south of France, and this white Rosemary dress is an ethereal way to wear it. It's crafted from contrasting panels of sheer lace and organza, but the long-sleeved, round-neck cut gives it modern, day-time appeal. Highlight the intricate crystal and sequin embellishments with a same-tone metallic clutch.
- Vanessa Bruno Embellished pleat front sleeveless dressConsider this white crepe dress from Vanessa Bruno as a modern alternative to the LBD. It features two fully-pleated panels, each intricately embellished with sequins and beads. Keep them the focus of your look and style with minimal accessories.
- Figue Jasmine embellished cotton-blend shirtTake the free-spirited vibes of summer seamlessly into autumn with Figue's cotton-blend Jasmine top. It's printed with a geometric pattern in muted tones of blue and brown, and cut with a round neck and elbow-length sleeves. Hand-stitched sequins sparkle across the front, while a frayed neckline trim completes the look with a handcrafted feel.
- Issa Lucy embellished-cuff silk-jersey dressIssa's AW14 runway was brimming with abstract art-inspired pieces like this Lucy dress. The streamlined skirt and nipped-in waist create a classic feminine silhouette, but the terrazzo-print skirt and sequin-embellished cuffs keep it wholly modern. Stay polished with point-toe pumps and a clean-lined clutch.
- Mother Of Pearl Wynn hound's-tooth and tulip-print topMother Of Pearl pays homage to the world of William Morris with its Arts and Crafts-inspired AW14 collection. This Wynn wool and silk-blend top is a clever mash-up of hound's-tooth and tulip prints and is trimmed with red and yellow sequins at the hem. Mimic the runway styling and team it with luxe track pants and high-shine loafers.