- VIVIENNE WESTWOOD GOLD LABEL Sequin squiggle-print fitted dressDazzle after-dark in Vivienne Westwood Gold Label's Sequin squiggle-print fitted dress. A boned corset asymmetrical draping and a side-hem slit makes for the most figure-flattering fit. Catching the light from every angle this eye catching design is pure party perfection.
- MARKUS LUPFER Hetty sequinned-Mickey T-shirtDisney's Micky Mouse is the star of Markus Lupfer's new fun-filled collection and he's showcased in glittering sequins here on the front of this white T-shirt. It's made from cotton-jersey to a relaxed sleeveless shape that can be worn loose over jeans or tucked into a midi-length skirt.
- MARY KATRANTZOU Amore sequin-embellished dressFor Pre-AW15 Mary Katranztou applies her surrealist aesthetic to heritage textiles. A triumphant design this Amore dress is crafted from a blue and black paisley-jacquard to a collared shift silhouette and embellished with glimmering bugle beads in a super-sized check pattern. Style it with coordinating accessories in royal blue and gilded yellow.
- HOUSE OF HOLLAND Sequin-floral trapeze crop-topHouse of Holland often looks to past decades for inspiration and for SS15 it was the freedom of the 1970s. This red crop top was one of the key runway pieces and is printed with the collection's ditzy florals and covered in sequins for a party-ready finish. Balance the swinging trapeze-shaped silhouette with a waist-cinching skirt.
- FENDI 'Karl loves Fendi' boyfriend jeansFendi's vintage-wash cotton-denim jeans are a statement off-duty piece. They're crafted with a mid-rise and cropped legs and embellished with a motif of the label's inimitable designer in glittering sequins and white fox-fur. Make them the focus of a multitude of new-season outfits.
- MARKUS LUPFER Thumbs Up "Ok" sequinned-Mickey sweaterMarkus Lupfer enlists Disney's Mickey Mouse as the star of his latest sweater collection. This dark-grey design is knitted from merino wool and emblazoned with the iconic character in sparkling sequins across the front. Try layering it over a crisp white shirt for a more polished take.
- MARKUS LUPFER Winking sequinned-Mickey sweaterA winking Mickey Mouse realised in sparkling sequins brings whimsical appeal to Markus Lupfer's navy sweater. It's finely knitted from super-soft merino wool and crafted for a perfectly slouchy fit. Try it with a calf-length skirt for a fresh new-season look.
- NINA RICCI Long-sleeved sequin-embellished dressOne of the finest statement pieces of the season this shimmering sequinned dress was the centrepiece of Nina Ricci's AW15 collection. The lipstick-red hue is the new season's favourite colour while the long-sleeved slim-waisted shape is effortless and flattering. With a piece this special all you require is a neutral-hued sandal and a dance floor on which to show it off.
- BURBERRY LONDON Sequin-embellished pencil skirtDazzling eveningwear doesn't come much chicer than Burberry London's metallic-silver sequinned pencil skirt. It has a high waist and a knee-length hemline that's sliced with a split for a seductive finish. Watch it sparkle as you step into the light.
- MARC JACOBS Wave sequin-embellished dressThis sparkling wool dress was one of the most distinctive pieces from Marc Jacobs's serene AW14 runway. The understated tunic-like silhouette is elevated by silver brown black and gold sequins arranged into the collection's recurring wave pattern. Tonal accessories and mules will make it an utterly modern evening option.
- MARY KATRANTZOU Cowie sequin-embellished jacquard dressMary Katrantzou elevates its black Cowie dress with a multicoloured Karo Tourmaline embellished waist panel strategically placed to highlight the feminine silhouette. It's crafted from black jacquard and further accentuated with satin panels to create a 3-D finish. Style it with tonal heels for a contemporary take on evening polish.
- MARY KATRANTZOU Squinter embellished dressInspired by the Paleozoic era Mary Katrantzou evolved her signature engineered prints into intricate 3D embellishments for SS15. This light-blue point-collar mini dress is transformed by a layer of sequinned seaweed embroidery that snakes its way around into a clustered hem. Highlight the detail with matching black accessories.
- GIVENCHY Long-sleeved sequinned dressA defining look from the Pre-AW14 collection Givenchy's long-sleeved dress is a truly modern way to stand out after dark. Blush-pink holographic sequins cover the entire piece shining and reflecting the light with every movement. A stretch-jersey lining ensures it moulds and shapes to every curve.
- MOTHER OF PEARL Wicklow crystal-embellished dressThis navy wool-blend Wicklow dress is a particularly pretty piece from Mother of Pearl's Pre-AW15 collection. It's crafted to a longline T-shirt shape that lets the brilliant sequin and bead embellishment steal the spotlight. Style it for the city with colour-pop trainers.
- MARY KATRANTZOU Sequin-embellished jacquard dressFor Pre-AW15 Mary Katrantzou looks at heritage fabrics through a playful lens. This black paisley-jacquard shift dress is sharply cut with a point collar and a nipped-in waist and features a sparkling front panel of sequins worked into a traditional tartan pattern. Wear it with colour-block accessories for an edgy evening look.
- JULIET DUNN Embellished palm-print dressEmbrace the freedom and ease of vacation dressing with Juliet Dunn's sheer white cotton dress. It's playfully printed with a red and pink palm tree pattern and finished with hand embroidery and silver sequin embellishment. Slip it over a white bikini as you hit the beach.
- PREEN BY THORNTON BREGAZZI Arcade sequin-embellished mini dressPreen By Thornton Bregazzi's Pre-AW15 collection is brimming with urbane updates on 1970s-era glamour. This dramatic check-print mini dress combines a red-sequin front and a black wool-crepe back panel. Play up the brilliant colourway with tonal accessories in sleek shapes.
- MOTHER OF PEARL Cromer bead and pearl-embellished dressMother of Pearl's light-blue wool-blend Cromer dress encapsulates the whimsical feel of the label's Pre-AW15 collection with a pattern of twinkling beads and teardrop sequins. The sleeveless shift shape keeps things effortless and works particularly well with chunky flatforms and colour-pop trainers.
Want more ideas? Try:
- MSGM Embellished bi-colour crepe skirtA stellar pick from MSGM's Pre-AW15 collection this black crepe skirt mirrors the label's signature off-beat charm. It's decorated with bursts of sparkling silver beads and sequins and spliced with an accordion-pleated pink satin panel for a little extra edge. Style it with a simple black sweater and heels for an evening look that's loaded with charm.
- BALMAIN Sequin-grid dressOlivier Rousteing amps up Balmain's signature sex appeal with this sequin dress. Featuring the grid pattern that pervaded the designer's SS15 collection it's embroidered with black and white paillettes and has a plunging V-neck three-quarter length sleeves and a thigh-skimming length. Finish with sculptural sandals and a simple clutch for a high-octane evening look.
- CHRISTOPHER KANE Folded-pocket sequin-embellished cady dressChristopher Kane's disco-ready aesthetic is exemplified by this black wool-cady shift dress. It's cut to a boxy silhouette that falls to mid-thigh and is decorated with an oversized collar and pockets that sparkle with pink sequins. This statement piece requires little embellishment - simply style it with neat monochrome sandals and a box clutch.
- MSGM Embellished bi-colour crepe dressEschewing its usual prints MSGM offers a lesson in contemporary embellishment with this thigh-grazing black crepe shift dress. Sparkling clusters of beads and sequins burst over the front while a pleated pink satin insert adds volume at one side. Style it with black platform sandals for a striking after-dark look.
- MARY KATRANTZOU Donne sequin-embellished midi dressFor Pre-AW15 Mary Katrantzou applied her renowned technical intensity to traditional fabrics and silhouettes. This black wool Donne dress is spliced along the middle with a vibrant blue sequin panel bringing to life the classic structured A-line silhouette. Such a statement piece needs only simple accessories - try point-toe pumps.
- MICHAELA BUERGER Lady Lucky embellished sweaterMichaela Buerger has been knitting since she was a child and is now a master of her craft. Testament to her skill this red mid-weight wool Lady Lucky sweater is emblazoned with a rainbow-hued 'Lucky' slogan motif and trimmed with sparkling sequins and star-shaped beads for statement impact. Wear it to add a playful edge to weekend jeans.
- STELLA JEAN Providence multi-embroidered pencil skirtStella Jean presents a unique take on this season's heritage fabrics with this Providence multi-embroidered pencil skirt. The tartan pattern features shades of grey black and red spun into a heavy-weight felt fabric while a mash-up of crystal pearls sequins and tassels introduces an idiosyncratic twist.
- SELF-PORTRAIT Patchwork embellished lace dressSelf-Portrait presents an utterly contemporary take on the little lace dress with this fresh white design. It's crafted from intricate sheer patchwork lace - which reveals a hint of the nude lining beneath - and is cut with a round neck and short ruffled skirt. A delicate dose of silver sequins offers a sparkling finishing touch. Add a nude clutch and white pumps for an evening-appropriate take.
- MARY KATRANTZOU Kampana sequin-embellished skirtMary Katrantzou's aesthetic is intensely technical and this A-line Kampana midi skirt showcases her skilled hand. It's made from a black woven fabric that shines in the light and is spliced with a panel of the label's Karo Tourmaline pattern played out in purple and green sequins. Wear it with a tucked-in white shirt and fun statement heels.
- SALONI Aurelie feather-embellished jumpsuitSaloni may be best known for its dresses but this season the label adds a stellar selection of jumpsuits to its arsenal. The Aurelie is crafted from black heavy-weight twill and shaped with a sweetheart bodice that's embellished with feathers beads and sequins. Highlight the elongating effect of the wide straight legs with a pair of vertiginous wedges.
- DOLCE & GABBANA Crystal and sequin-embellished dressOpulent embellishment is a Dolce & Gabbana signature and it's beautifully played out in this metallic-gunmetal sequin-embellished dress. It's cut to a free-flowing shift silhouette that's anchored by a clear crystal-embellished neckline and cuffs. Play on the high-shine theme and add a pair of jewel-encrusted pumps.
- FENDI Embellished bandeau bikiniThis sequin-embellished black bikini from Fendi will make a glamorous addition to your poolside repertoire. The bandeau top has flattering boned gathered side seams and the briefs are cut to a classic mid-rise with medium coverage. Attach the optional halterneck strap for extra support.
- MARKUS LUPFER Up and Away Mickey-intarsia sweaterMarkus Lupfer reigns as the king of the statement sweater and his latest collection is centred around a playful Mickey Mouse motif. This grey fine-knit merino wool design depicts the Disney icon across the front clutching a sequinned red balloon. Wear it to bring a fun feel to weekend looks.
- PRABAL GURUNG Sequin-embellished double-layer gownThis double-layer gown from Prabal Gurung showcases the New York-based label's unique take on uptown style. It features a fitted turquoise-blue satin and clear sequin-embroidered bandeau top that sits in graceful contrast to the flowing black and turquoise-blue chiffon maxi skirt. Wear it with the optional sharply-cut white piqué overlay for a striking evening combination.
- DOLCE & GABBANA Sequin-embellished polka-dot dressTurn heads in Dolce & Gabbana's sequin-embellished dress. The ultimate party piece it features giant red polka dots against a black backdrop and is encrusted top to bottom with sequins. Take note of the fully boned bodice and fluted hemline - the Italian label knows how to create a feminine silhouette.
- SAINT LAURENT Sequin-embellished dressThis season Saint Laurent updated the little black dress with glam-rock attitude. This long-sleeved style features a sequinned bib-style front tuxedo detailing at the waist and a flared mini skirt. At the back a deep V reveals a flash of skin. Tap into the season's 1970s sensibility by pairing it with chunky platforms.
- ISABEL MARANT Hamilton sequin-embellished sweatshirtIsabel Marant's AW14 runway show set the tone for this season's military mood and this hand embroidered sequin-embellished Hamilton sweater is the perfect way to work it with polish. Try it with leather trousers and fur-trimmed boots for a luxurious blend of textures.
- HOUSE OF HOLLAND Sequin-floral midi skirtHenry Holland puts a quintessentially kooky spin on 1970s-style florals with this House of Holland midi skirt. It features red pink and green blooms in shimmering sequins lined in purple and finished with a gold-tone zip. Partner with the matching crop top and monochrome flats for an offbeat occasion outfit.
- MICHAELA BUERGER Lady Waouh crochet-knit sweaterMichaela Buerger's navy crochet-knit sweater is crafted from a soft wool-blend and emblazoned with a?'Waouh!' appliqué to the front. It's complete with pink star-shaped beads pale-pink sequins and clear crystals for an elevated finish. Take advantage of the longer length by wearing it on off-duty days with bare legs and sandals.
- MOTHER OF PEARL Kipling crystal-embellished wool coatThe quirky styling of Wes Andersons's Moonrise Kingdom provided inspiration for Mother of Pearl's Pre-AW15 collection. This navy wool-blend Kipling coat shows the result - it's crafted to a girlish shape with a point collar and a button-down front and decorated with a floral pattern of sequins across the front. Wear it to amp up a simple T-shirt and jeans.
- OSCAR DE LA RENTA Embellished silk-georgette gownOscar de la Renta's kaftan gown conjures exotic evening elegance via the chartreuse silk-georgette fabrication and glittering silver sequin embroidery. A lesson in effortless glamour it falls from the shoulders to the floor and cinches in at the waist with the matching tie. Wear it on summer nights with golden accessories.
- VIVIENNE WESTWOOD GOLD LABEL Amber sequin-embellished gownVivienne Westwood Gold Label always puts a rebellious edge on after-dark glamour as demonstrated by this striking Amber gown. Covered in spatters of black and silver sequins it features the label's signature asymmetric cowl neckline nipped-in waist and full floor-sweeping skirt. Slip on a pin-thin stiletto heels and let this dramatic piece speak for itself.
- PETER PILOTTO Mirage sequin-embellished skirtEmbrace colour and embellishment this season with Peter Pilotto's iridescent sequin-embellished crepe-jersey skirt. It's cut with a high waist asymmetric hem and draped front - the perfect canvas for each contrasting panel. Heighten the impact with a bold sweater and rainbow heels.
- OSCAR DE LA RENTA Embellished lamé gownOscar de la Renta's gold and silver silk-blend lamé gown is a sophisticated piece with Middle Eastern accents. It's cut to a kaftan silhouette with a V-slit round neck and dolman sleeves and finished with intricate clear bead and sequin embellishments. Amp up the shimmering look with a metallic clutch.
- GILES Pansy-embellished tri-colour dressA glorious celebration of colour Giles's spring-ready dress is the perfect way to embrace the new season. It's made from panels of pink yellow and blue techno-twill and cut with an architectural neckline. Pin the accompanying sequin-embellished pansy brooches to the front and complete the look with a box clutch and elegant flats.
- REBECCA TAYLOR Embellished silk topThis sleeveless navy silk top from Rebecca Taylor is understated and feminine. It features a sequin and bead-embellished round neck with a cut-out keyhole detail at the front and back for a subtle hint of skin. Style it with simplicity in mind - tailored black trousers and ankle-strap heels exude understated after-dark elegance.
- MAX MARA STUDIO Ridente sweaterTrust Max Mara Studio to bring new luxury to the everyday sweater. This grey Ridente sweater is spun from a lightweight wool and cashmere-blend and embellished with subtle silver sequins across the front. Pair it with sporty tailored trousers and ballet flats for a contemporary workwear look.
- GILES Pansy print and embellished dressIn the hands of Giles florals are anything but a prim proposition. This crepe midi dress is printed with eye-popping Technicolour pansies and detailed with a curved waistline and cut-out back. Attach the accompanying sequin-embellished flower brooches to amp up the psychedelic vibe.
- BOTTEGA VENETA Asymmetric embellished denim dressBottega Veneta's take on the reappropriated denim trend is typically ladylike. Cue this dark-blue cotton dress that features an ultra-feminine full-skirted silhouette and nipped-in waist. Black net and sequin embellishment adds an artistic touch to the chest and shoulders.
- SPORTMAX CODE Pina embellished cotton-blend sweatshirtThe Pina is Sportmax Code's grown-up take on the statement sweater. It's made from black fleece-lined cotton-jersey and decorated with sequinned petals in pretty tones of purple green and white. Simply throw it on with skinny jeans for an elevated off-duty look.
- SELF-PORTRAIT Iris sheer layered dressIt's easy to see why Self-Portrait has so rapidly become a go-to for fresh and youthful eveningwear. This white Iris dress is crafted with impeccable attention to detail from panels of wave-embroidered sheer mesh and floral macramé-lace and decorated with a blue lace collar and a subtle scattering of sequins. Wear it with the new season's coolest evening shoe: the point-toe flat.
- JULIET DUNN Embellished palm-print dressJuliet Dunn's latest collection is designed to take you effortlessly from beach to bar and beyond. This white and red palm-print cotton dress is a considered choice for your next getaway - it's designed with skinny shoulder straps a button-down front and a floaty mini-length skirt. A hit of metallic sequin embellishment finishes the look with care-free glamour.
- HOUSE OF HOLLAND Giddy Up-embellished sweatshirtHouse of Holland is a brand synonymous with the quirky slogan. This cotton-jersey sweatshirt is embellished with gold sequins spelling the 'Giddy Up' mantra of Pre-AW14. It is cut for a relaxed fit which perfectly reflects the brand's playful party vibe. Dress it up with an above-the-knee skirt and light-hearted accessories.
- MARC JACOBS Embellished striped sweaterThis season Marc Jacobs updates the classic breton top with a playful silver sequin-embellished star. Made from a cotton and cashmere-blend it has a luxurious handle and loose wearable silhouette. It's perfect with skinny black denim and a favourite pair of high-tops.
- VANESSA BRUNO Embellished pleat front sleeveless dressConsider this white crepe dress from Vanessa Bruno as a modern alternative to the LBD. It features two fully-pleated panels each intricately embellished with sequins and beads. Keep them the focus of your look and style with minimal accessories.
- ISSA Rosemary embellished wave-lace dressIssa's Resort 2015 wave motif was inspired by the south of France and this white Rosemary dress is an ethereal way to wear it. It's crafted from contrasting panels of sheer lace and organza but the long-sleeved round-neck cut gives it modern day-time appeal. Highlight the intricate crystal and sequin embellishments with a same-tone metallic clutch.
- ISABEL MARANT Elmira embellished wrap skirtThis tonal-green Elmira wrap skirt made its debut on the AW14 Isabel Marant runway styled with the label's chunky knitwear to effortlessly chic effect. It's made from soft silk-chiffon hand embroidered and fully embellished with glistening green and gunmetal sequins that catch the light as you move. Style it as the designer intended for a contemporary off-duty look.
- REBECCA TAYLOR Embellished-neckline silk topFemininity is a cornerstone of the Rebecca Taylor aesthetic as this lustrous nude-pink silk top proves. It features a silver sequin and crystal-embellished scoop neck and an asymmetric slit at the back that exposes the sheer chiffon under-layer. Style it with a black pencil skirt for instant evening appeal.
- ISSA Lucy embellished-cuff silk-jersey dressIssa's AW14 runway was brimming with abstract art-inspired pieces like this Lucy dress. The streamlined skirt and nipped-in waist create a classic feminine silhouette but the terrazzo-print skirt and sequin-embellished cuffs keep it wholly modern. Stay polished with point-toe pumps and a clean-lined clutch.
- MOTHER OF PEARL Wynn hound's-tooth and tulip-print topMother Of Pearl pays homage to the world of William Morris with its Arts and Crafts-inspired AW14 collection. This Wynn wool and silk-blend top is a clever mash-up of hound's-tooth and tulip prints and is trimmed with red and yellow sequins at the hem. Mimic the runway styling and team it with luxe track pants and high-shine loafers.
- MARC JACOBS Sequin-stripe tulle dressFor Resort 2015 Marc Jacobs was chiefly concerned with cocktail hour and this sequin-stripe dress is a glittering testament. Long-sleeved in silhouette it's crafted from black sheer tulle and delicately adorned with silver sequin stripes and embroidered with beads at the defining waist belt. Beneath a black slip provides coverage. Style minimally - simple sandals and an envelope clutch are all you need.