Just inOn sale
- HOUSE OF HOLLAND Tie-dye leather biker jacketPunchy prints and retro-inspired shapes made up the House of Holland SS13 collection with this tie-dyed leather jacket being a standout style. This fun exotic piece has definitely tugged on our nostalgic heart strings but then who didn't love the 90's.
- VELVET BY GRAHAM & SPENCER Tippie tie-dye midi dressWelcome tie-dye back into your wardrobe with Velvet by Graham & Spencer's Tippie midi dress. This strapless piece has a drawstring top and waist which defines and highlights the otherwise fluid shape. It works well by the beach or in the city - just swap lighter raffia accessories for tougher black leather as you change location.
- MATTHEW WILLIAMSON ESCAPE Tie-dye snakeskin-print bikiniFamed for its exotic holiday pieces Matthew Williamson Escape is a destination for feel-good beach essentials. This Tie-dye snakeskin-print bandeau bikini is a vibrant addition for the new season and features a flattering twisted-knot front top and an optional halterneck strap for extra support. The mid-rise briefs fasten with self-tie side straps that can be adjusted to the perfect fit.
- RAQUEL ALLEGRA Shredded-back tie-dye jersey topRaquel Allegra's signature hand-shredding technique results in the coolest off-duty separates. This loose long-sleeved top is crafted from the label's own tie-dye cotton-jersey in shades of grey and khaki and features the sheer grated effect across the elongated back. Layer it over a silk cami or nude lingerie for a little extra coverage.
- LEMLEM Tie-dye cotton trousersLemlem's commitment to traditional African craftsmanship is showcased to beautiful effect by these blue and white tie-dye trousers. They're handmade in Guinea from pure cotton and have a relaxed fit that's perfect in warmer climates. Play out the blue and white theme with accessories in the same nautical hues.
- MATTHEW WILLIAMSON ESCAPE Tie-dye snakeskin-print jersey dressMatthew Williamson Escape artfully combines tie-dye and snakeskin prints to striking effect in this jersey halterneck dress. Designed to be worn over your bikini it's cut to a relaxed fit that is fluid while remaining flattering.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Adalyn tie-dye silk dressStella McCartney's AW14 runway show was not short of the season's bohemian vibe. This relaxed tie-dye dress is made from a fluid blue grey and white silk and is cut masterfully to create draping at the back. The long sleeves and folded scoop neck give it city appeal - try it with a pair of the label's much-desired platforms for the most contemporary look.
- RAQUEL ALLEGRA Shredded-back tie-dye jersey topUltra bohemian and easy to wear Raquel Allegra's tie-dye jersey top is an effortless everyday piece. It's made from a lightweight cotton-jersey and features a hand-shredded back panel and long curved hem. Work it back to your city wardrobe by layering it over a white T-shirt and relaxed tailoring.
- MATTHEW WILLIAMSON ESCAPE Tie-dye snakeskin-print swimsuitPattern expert Matthew Williamson Escape gives snake print a fresh makeover with blue and white hues. This sleek one-piece has artfully placed ruching at the sides that visibly smoothes the silhouette while a cut-away back reveals a subtle hint of skin. Be sure to add it to your suitcase as you jet off to sunnier climes.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Tie-dye sweatshirtEnergise your sweater collection with Stella McCartney's striking tie-dye style. It features a contemporary step hem and white press-studs at the top of the open back - a unique and considered detail. Match it with pale-wash jeans and chunky sandals for a casual look with a twist.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Tie-dye print alpaca-blend cardiganThis cardigan from Stella McCartney taps into two of AW14's most coveted trends: oversized proportions and modern bohemia. It's made from a soft loosely knitted alpaca-blend and printed with a green and black tie-dye pattern. It will instantly enliven all-back separates - just add chunky flats and a mini backpack.
- RAQUEL ALLEGRA Tie-dye silk shirt-dressRaquel Allegra masters trans-seasonal clothing with her silk shirt-dress. Its tie-dye design nods to summer styling but the longer-length and sleeves make it wearable into autumn. Style it with chunky sandals adding a oversized parka as the weather cools.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Christine tie-dye trousersStella McCartney's Christine trousers give tie-dye a polished new-season feel. Made from black silk they feature a green and ivory pattern and are cut for an ultra-relaxed silhouette. Wear them with a T-shirt now or layered under a lightweight knit as the weather cools.
- MSGM Tie-dye lace blouseMSGM delights in the unexpected exemplified in this striking blouse. Traditionally feminine lace has been tie dyed and cut into a boxy T-shirt style silhouette creating the most modern contrast. Wear it day or night with tailored shorts or pencil skirts respectively remembering to keep underpinnings chic and simple.
- RAQUEL ALLEGRA Tie-dyed-waistband boyfriend trousersRaquel Allegra offers a relaxed alternative to classic denim styles with these navy wool and linen-blend boyfriend trousers. They're cut with a relaxed-fitting tapered leg and feature a contrasting pale-blue and navy tie-dye waistband. Team them with a loose-fitting top and slides to champion modern city-chic.
- MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA MM6 Frayed-hem high-rise straight-leg jeansMaison Martin Margiela MM6 is known for its contemporary take on wardrobe staples. These medium-blue straight-leg jeans feature a distinctive frayed tie-dye hem with a high-rise that lends itself to this season's dynamic shirting.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Shibori merino-wool sweaterStella McCartney uses Shibori - a Japanese dying technique - to create this jacquard merino-wool sweater. The black and green yarns are knitted to resemble a tie-dye effect and finished with a textured 'floating thread' that's unevenly cut by hand. Balance out the volume with a pair of the label's slim-cut trousers.
- RAQUEL ALLEGRA Stripe cashmere sweaterCashmere gets a grunge-luxe makeover thanks to this stripe knit sweater from Raquel Allegra. This button-back style features a marble tie-dye overlay - a designer signature and homage to her native California. Its wide neckline works well worn over a button-up shirt.