Sale / PriceAll
- Fendi Contrast-piping cady jumpsuitFor Resort-2016, Fendi reworks the classic jumpsuit. This cady style is tie-dyed in tones of dark and light-blue for a cool denim effect, and enlivened with a red piped trim. Define the waist with the self-fastening tie and turn-up the hems, balancing the relaxed fit with a pair of label's embellished sandals.
- Raquel Allegra Rainwash tie-dye silk-chiffon blouseRaquel Allegra's dusty-blue sheer silk-chiffon blouse is a chic translation of the label's laid-back Californian aesthetic. It features a cement-grey rainwash print, as well as a plunging V-neck and gathering at the back. Style it with easy, straight-leg trousers and leather trainers.
- Rachel Comey Palmira tie-dye cotton apron midi dressRachel Comeys navy Palmira midi dress employs classic summer tie-dye to define the fitted waist. It's hand dyed for an artisanal effect, and shaped with wide shoulder straps, a square neckline and a button-down front. Wear it in the city or by the coast with block-heeled sandals.
- Rachel Comey Gallant tie-dye cotton dressThe cold-shoulder cut lends Rachel Comey's bohemian navy cotton Gallant dress a modern edge. It's detailed with tie-dye panels and falls in loose folds from a gathered front yoke. Cinch it in with the waist belt and team it with classic warm-weather accessories.
- Rachel Comey Antic tie-dye cropped topTie-dye is a key feature of SS16's bohemian trend, and Rachel Comey pays tribute with this navy cotton Antic top. It has a loose silhouette with a voluminous bubble hem, and is elevated with a tonal-blue tie-dye print at the gathered, raw-edge neck. Highlight the cropped length with high-rise, wide-leg jeans.
- Raquel Allegra Sleeveless tie-dye jersey dressThis tonal-blue, purple, and yellow tie-dye dress showcases Raquel Allegras boho-luxe vibe. Its spun from a cotton-blend jersey to a loose, sleeveless shape, and detailed with the labels signature shredding at the front. Consider it the ideal base for breezy summer looks.
- Altuzarra Zurina tie-dye pleated skirtA host of designers tackled traditional tie-dye for SS16, and Altuzarra's take is one of the most elegant. Work the look with this tonal-green and black crepe skirt, which is cut with a high waist and neatly pleated to the knees. Tuck in an apple-green sweater for head-to-toe colour, or dial things down with a black silk cami.
- Raquel Allegra Sunset tie-dye silk topRelaxed silhouettes loaded with Californian vibes come naturally to Raquel Allegra. This silk top is tie-dyed the designer's signature technique in tones of grey and blue and is styled with a button-down back and a softly curved hem. Relaxed trousers and sandals will perfect the look for the weekend.
- Velvet By Graham & Spencer Bennie tie-dye linen T-shirtVelvet by Graham & Spencer's Bennie T-shirt is ideal for off-duty days. It's cut from navy linen to a relaxed V-neck fit, and detailed with a navy and light-blue tie-dye print. Team it with your go-to jeans for an instantly chic look.
- Lemlem Tie-dye cotton jumpsuitCraft is central to Lemlem's ethos, and this cobalt-blue cotton jumpsuit is hand-dyed by Guinean artisans who use traditional techniques. It has a shirt-like top, complete with point collar and chest pockets, and is designed with a drawstring waistband to give the relaxed fit definition. Wear it with the collar unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up for a nonchalant feel.
- Saint Laurent Hooded tie-dye sweatshirtSaint Laurent's yellow and blue tie-dye sweatshirt is a cool way to work the label's laid-back Californian vibes for SS16. It's made from loop-back cotton-jersey, and styled with a drawstring hood and split kangaroo pocket. Rough distressing cements the grungy 1990s feel amplify it with ripped blue jeans.
- Raquel Allegra Rainwash tie-dye silk-chiffon dressRaquel Allegra's dusty-blue silk-chiffon dress is a feminine showcase of the designer's new cement-grey rainwash print. It's handmade to a loose silhouette with a fluted, waterfall hem, and detailed with a V-neck and gathered detailing at the front and elasticated waist. Wear it with a pair of flatform sandals.
- Pleats Please Issey Miyake Tie-dye pleated skirtThis vibrant, Pleats Please Issey Miyake tube skirt taps the tropical vibes of the label's mainline Resort-2016 collection. It's crafted from a black mid-shine fabric that's pressed with signature folds, and patterned with an eye-catching tie-dye print. Dress it down for day with low-top trainers.
- Made By Dawn Puka tie-dye bikini briefsFeaturing an indigo tie-dye print, Made By Dawn's Puka stretch bikini briefs have a free-spirited charm. They're low rise and offer medium coverage, while the self-fastening sides ensure a perfect fit. Wear them with the matching top for surfer-girl cool.
- Richard Nicoll Draped tie-dye silk dressHotfoot into spring with this pale-blue dress by Richard Nicoll. Made from pure silk, the designer's hallmark flowing silhouette is achieved through draped cross-over panels and a breezy boat neck. An all-over pale-purple and white circle tie-dye print adds an airy finish. Team with open-toed sandals to complete a fresh look.
- Rosie Assoulin Gonzo tie-dye ruffle maxi dressRosie Assoulin is lauded for her statement silhouettes, and this white cotton-poplin Gonzo maxi dress reveals why. New for Resort-2016, the billowing shape is tie-dyed in colourful tones and sliced at the front hem with tiered ruffles. Dial up the vivid hues by styling it with red sandals.
- Raquel Allegra Hi Low tie-dye knit sweaterThis Hi Low sweater perfectly illustrates Raquel Allegra's luxurious brand of Californian grunge. It's handmade from a lightweight merino and cashmere-blend and tie-dyed in tones of yellow and pink. Wear it with ripped denim and flats for a cool, off-duty take.
- Raquel Allegra Cosmos tie-dye relaxed-fit linen trousersRaquel Allegra's Cosmos trousers are crafted from linen and tie-dyed by hand in emerald and indigo tones, They're shaped to a relaxed fit with a comfortable elastic waistband and cropped legs, and will work perfectly with a slouchy blouse and slip-on sandals.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Made By Dawn Traveler low-rise tie-dye bikini briefsMade By Dawn creates delicate, feminine swimwear that incorporates elegant cuts with pretty details. These Traveler bikini briefs are made from indigo tie-dye fabric in a low-rise cut which offers medium coverage. Wear them with the matching ruffle-strap bikini top for bohemian beach style.
- Raquel Allegra Tie-dye striped wool and cashmere-blend cardiganRaquel Allegra is famed for her grungy, shredded knitwear. Tap the look with this grey and white striped cardigan, which is spun from a blend of merino-wool and cashmere, tie-dyed by hand, and laddered along the back. Let it bring a cool, nonchalant edge to a favourite T-shirt and jeans combo.
- Raquel Allegra Tie-dye striped wool and cashmere-blend sweaterRaquel Allegra's tonal-blue and white tie-dye sweater is a cool take on a classic nautical style. It's made from a mid-weight wool and cashmere-blend, and artfully shredded at one shoulder. Wear it to lend slick separates an undone feel.
- Raquel Allegra High-waist silk-georgette trousersLaid-back luxury is Raquel Allegra's forte, and these black silk-georgette trousers are an easy way to invest. The relaxed, pleat-front silhouette is perfect for slipping on with a host of partners tuck in one of the label's tie-dyed tees for a classic Allegra look.
- Juliet Dunn Embroidered tie-dye silk kaftanThis beautiful long-sleeved, midi-length kaftan from Juliet Dunn is hand-crafted in India from lightweight silk. It's tie-dyed in saturated tones of turquoise, pink and white, and decorated with delicate white embroidery. Wear it over a bikini for sun-drenched days on the beach.
- Raquel Allegra Long-sleeved tie-dye dressRaquel Allegra makes light work of off-duty dressing with this grey cotton-blend jersey dress. The loose style lightly skims the thigh and features the designer's signature tie-dye pattern in tonal-grey shades. Channel a laid-back vibe by layering it beneath a denim jacket.
- Raquel Allegra Sunset tie-dye silk dressRaquel Allegra employs her signature tie-dye technique in tonal-grey and blue hues on this silk-georgette dress. It's shaped to a loose silhouette and detailed with a gauzy silk-chiffon top and hem, capped sleeves and front-patch pockets. Slip on a pair of trainers for a weekend-ready look.
- The Upside Tie-dye python-print performance braThis tonal-blue and black, tie-dye python-print perforamce bra is the latest addition to The Upside's signature ballet crop range. It's crafted from tough but lightweight stretch fabric, and comes with adjustable skinny shoulder straps. The feminine cut ensures it'll transition smoothly from the gym to the street.
- Raquel Allegra Tie-dye cotton-blend jersey dressRaquel Allegra is celebrated for her brilliantly cool tie-dyed pieces, like this cotton-blend jersey dress. It's dipped in tonal-grey dyes, and shaped with long sleeves and a handkerchief hem that skims the floor. A shredded front panel the label's calling card completes the look with a laid-back Californian vibe.
- Raquel Allegra Tie-dye cocoon cotton-blend jersey topRaquel Allegra's laid-back brand of Californian cool was made for easy weekends. This cotton-blend jersey top is crafted to a perfectly slouchy shape with a round neck and cropped sleeves, and tie-dyed by hand in soft grey tones. Wear it over classic black trousers, grounding with pool slides or sleek trainers.
- Raquel Allegra Tie-dye cotton-blend jersey maxi dressA cool, Californian spirit runs through Raquel Allegra's collections, and this cotton-blend jersey dress is a fine choice for the heights of summer. It's tie-dyed in sunset shades of lilac and pink, and falls fluidly from the shoulders to the ankles. Wear it with tan-leather flats on humid days.
- Raquel Allegra Tie-dye shredded-jersey maxi dressRaquel Allegra's collections are always loaded with laid-back Californian vibes. This lightweight jersey top is tie-dyed the label's signature technique in earthy shades of brown and navy, and cut to a languid ankle-length silhouette. A shredded panel at the neckline completes the look with low-key cool simply add slip-on sandals to finish.
- Kenzo Tie & Die wool-blend sweaterKenzo is fabled for its statement sweaters, and for AW15 this is the one to invest in. It's knitted from a cream wool-blend and detailed with asymmetric intarsia stripes in tonal rainbow shades. Wear it at the weekend with blue jeans and box-fresh trainers.
- Vince Vertical tie-dye print pleated skirtA vertical, tie-dyed white stripe runs along the front of Vince's navy silk-chiffon skirt, offering an artistic vibe. It's fitted with a high waist and is densely pleated at the back for soft movement. Style it with a slouchy knit and flat sandals for a laid-back summer look.
- Frame Denim Le High slim straight-leg jeansFrame Denim's indigo-blue Le High jeans have a classic straight-leg fit that ends neatly just above the ankle. They're crafted with a touch of stretch for comfort and are finished with a striped tie-dye hemline and brown tobacco stitching for retro appeal. Balance the streamlined fit with one of this season's voluminous off-the-shoulder tops.
- Rebecca Taylor Tie-dye silk-chiffon blouseRebecca Taylor's blue and white tie-dye silk-chiffon shirt will take you easily from desk to dinner. The collarless, long-sleeved shape is entirely effortless, while the feather-light fabrication brings a luxurious quality. Let the print pop against a pure-white pencil skirt.
- Raquel Allegra Sunset tie-dye washed-silk crepe maxi skirtRaquel Allegra elevates the streamlined shape of this washed silk-crepe maxi skirt with an ombré tie-dye effect that graduates from plum to deep burgundy. It has a raw hemline a signature of the label and a mid-rise waist. Style with a linen T-shirt and wedge sandals.
- Made By Dawn Petal tie-dye ruffle-strap bikini topMade By Dawn's Petal bikini top is a brand signature, comprising scoop neck, ruffled straps and self-tie fastening back strap. This version comes in blue tie-dye, nodding to founder Dawn Peterson's love of surfing. Partner it with the matching briefs for a total look.
- Juliet Dunn Embroidered tie-dye silk kaftanJuliet Dunn's luxurious kaftans are literally sun-drenched: they are tie-dyed by hand, only when the sun is at its strongest, to ensure the most vibrant colour result. This beautiful blue and white design is crafted in India from pure silk and detailed with thigh-high side splits and delicate white embroidery.
- Velvet By Graham & Spencer Edana tie-dye cotton and silk-blend blouseEmbrace SS15's luxe-bohemia trend with this navy and cream tie-dye cotton and silk-blend Edana blouse from Velvet by Graham & Spencer. The loose, airy silhouette is ideal for tucking into high-waisted trousers or skirts, whether at work or off-duty.
- Stella McCartney Adalyn tie-dye silk dressStella McCartney's AW14 runway show was not short of the season's bohemian vibe. This relaxed tie-dye dress is made from a fluid blue, grey and white silk and is cut masterfully to create draping at the back. The long sleeves and folded scoop neck give it city appeal try it with a pair of the label's much-desired platforms for the most contemporary look.
- She Made Me Essential halterneck crochet bikini topShe Made Me's slate-blue cotton-crochet Essential bikini top will lend a 1970s bohemian vibe to your vacation wardrobe. It features a close-fitting square neck and self-fastening halterneck and back ties, with pretty cowrie shell and tie-dye tassel detailing. Pair with the matching bikini briefs for a free-spirited look.
- Raquel Allegra Tie-dye silk-chiffon skirtRaquel Allegra's designs are made for breezy summer weekends, and this floaty midi skirt is a key piece for SS15. It's made from silk-chiffon and tie-dyed with hues of black, blue and white partner it with the label's matching shirt for effortless head-to-toe cool.
- Raquel Allegra Tie-dye shredded-jersey topRaquel Allegra's lightweight shredded-jersey tops epitomise the easy, West Coast spirit of the brand. This tonal-brown and navy tie-dye version has a loose fit with a wide neck, elbow-length sleeves, and a curved hem that works perfectly with AW15's flared jeans.
- Raquel Allegra Cosmos tie-dye linen jacketRaquel Allegra's Cosmos jacket is handmade from tie-dyed linen in tones of green and indigo. It's cut for a relaxed fit with a small stand-collar and a single button-fastening, and fully lined in silk. Leave it unbuttoned, using the internal drawstring to nip in the waist.
- Stella McCartney Christine tie-dye trousersStella McCartney's Christine trousers give tie-dye a polished new-season feel. Made from black silk, they feature a green and ivory pattern and are cut for an ultra-relaxed silhouette. Wear them with a T-shirt now or layered under a lightweight knit as the weather cools.
- Raquel Allegra Sunset-print long-sleeved T-shirtRaquel Allegra's long-sleeved jersey top is crafted in the USA from soft jersey and tie-dyed in sunset tones. It's shaped with a round neckline and a relaxed body, and finished with a frayed hemline. Wear it with super-skinny black denim and slip-on sandals for an easy weekend look.
- Raquel Allegra Sun-faded cotton-jersey sweatshirtRaquel Allegra's black cotton-jersey sweatshirt has a sun-faded, washed effect. The silhouette hangs loose from the body and is finished with the label's signature raw edges. Partner with tie-dye trousers and metallic sandals for an elegant daywear look.
- Sensi Studio Macaba Inca-pattern cotton kaftanThis season, Sensi Studio introduces a collection of beach-ready cover-ups to its repertoire. The Macaba kaftan is woven from cotton and features a blend of blue and white tie-dye and Ikat patterns. It's finished with a crochet panel and tassel trim team it with one of the label's woven bags for eclectic holiday chic.