Sale / PriceAll
- Ellery Kaiser V-neck sleeveless tunicTake a different approach to evening dressing with Ellery's black and pink floral-pod print Kaiser top. It's cut from silk-twill to a tunic-style shape, and elevated with a plunging neckline and statement lacing along the sides. Style it over kick-flare black trousers for a chic yet contemporary look.
- Biondi Aurora embroidered cotton kaftanThe vibrant spirit of South America plays muse to Biondis SS16 collection. This white cotton-gauze Aurora kaftan has a V-neck shape thats decorated with vivid neon-orange pompoms and geometric embroidery, and a coordinating, self-fastening tie at the waist. Slip it over a bikini and add a pair of sandals to take you from hotel to beach.
- Diane Von Furstenberg St Lucia kaftanThere's nothing quite like a cotton-crochet kaftan to conjure vacation vibes, and DVF's St Lucia design is ideal. It's shaped with a V-neck, short sleeves, and a thigh-length hem, and looks especially chic when layered over an all-black bikini. Just add a wide-brimmed straw hat for the full effect.
- Zeus + Dione Tinos silk-noil embroidered-trim kaftanZeus + Dione's ivory silk-noil Tinos kaftan reflects classic Greek design, influenced by minimal shapes and geometry. The loose silhouette falls below the knee, and is enriched with maroon-red geometric embroidery along the scoop V-neck, front, and cuffs. Ground the look on vacation with black leather sandals.
- VMT Careyes pompom V-neck kaftanVMT's black double cotton-gauze Careyes kaftan will look as chic on the beach with a bikini as it will worn into town with classic accessories. It's detailed with pretty black and white crochet pompoms and fringed trims, and has on-point splits at the shoulders, revealing an extra slither of skin.
- Dolce & Gabbana Lemon-print silk-chiffon kaftanThis asymmetric white silk-chiffon kaftan is a chic way of working Dolce & Gabbana's signature lemon print. It's a fluid, loose-fitting style designed in Italy and detailed with a V-neck and dropped shoulders. Layer it over a white swimsuit for instant poolside glamour.
- Su Jimba striped V-neck kaftanSu Paris fuses Parisian chic with Anatolian craftmanship to create a range of luxurious cover-ups. The Jimba striped V-neck kaftan is made from a fine, light-grey cotton-gauze and features white stripes throughout. Wear it layered over a bikini for days lounging on the beach.
- Thierry Colson Parvati cotton and silk-blend kaftanNamed after the gentle Hindu goddess of love, Thierry Colson's pink Parvati kaftan has a decidedly feminine and free-spirited energy. It's cut from a blend of cotton and silk to fall loosely over the body, and is trimmed with multicoloured embroidery at the deep V-neck, stand collar, and cuffs. Complement the look on vacation with pompom leather sandals.
- VMT Barcelona Arabelle V-neck kaftanFar-flung vacations call for free-spirited styling, and VMT's white cotton Barcelona Arabelle kaftan is a chic piece to pack. It's cut with a low, split neckline and cropped, fringe-trimmed sleeves. Add texture with tan leather accessories and stacks of chunky jewellery.
- VMT Careyes Nat embellished cotton kaftanVMT's black double cotton-gauze Careyes Nat kaftan is a versatile holiday piece. The breezy V-neck silhouette reveals just the right amount of skin, and is accented with classic crochet trims and two fun orange tassels. Layer it over a swimsuit poolside, and wear it to town with barely-there sandals.
- Juliet Dunn Hand-embroidered cotton kaftanFamily-run label Juliet Dunn works with skilled artisans in India to produce its traditional kaftans. This white cotton design is crafted to a breezy shape with a V-neck, cropped sleeves and a ruffled hem, and embroidered with floral patterns for a feminine finish. Lace-up gladiator sandals will make the coolest partner.
- Daft Farrah Fawcett embroidered-cotton kaftanDAFT's Farrah Fawcett white embroidered-cotton kaftan has a bohemian 1970s-inspired feel. It has a deep V-neck, long sleeves and maxi length and is embellished with ornate turquoise-blue embroidery at the neckline and sleeves. Pair it with white sandals and an oversized beach bag for days by the sea.
- Su Kimala V-neck striped kaftanSu Paris's luxurious beach cover-ups are designed using traditional Anatolian techniques. This cream Kimala kaftan is crafted from natural cotton-gauze and has a deep V-neck, vertical stripes, and hand-finished tasselled sides. Wear it layered over a bikini and add a pair of sandals for trips into town.
- Daft Farrah Fawcett embroidered-cotton kaftanMilan-based label DAFT infuses Indian influences into its stellar range of vacation-wear, and this turquoise-blue Farrah kaftan is the perfect example. It's crafted from breathable cotton to a long silhouette with a low V-neck and a split-side hem. Ornate black embroidery adds an artisanal touch. Wear it to the beach over a staple bikini.
- VMT Positano Doris V-neck kaftanLightweight and effortless, VMT's white sheer organza Positano Doris kaftan will make a chic addition to your vacation edit. It's printed with orange, black, yellow, and light-reflecting metallic textured stripes and is frayed along the trims. Layer it over your favourite bikini as you head to the beach.
- Ter Et Bantine V-neck contrast-sleeve tunic topIts Ter et Bantines artful use of contrasting textures that gives this white cotton tunic its edge. It's an elegant take on a classic style, cut to an easy, oversized fit and detailed with contrasting shantung sleeves that feel silky-soft against the skin. Wear it with cropped tailoring, switching chunky flats for heels in the evening.
- Helmut Lang Wire shirting tunicThis season sees designers experiment with new shirting proportions, and Helmut Lang's take is executed with razor-sharp precision. The Wire tunic is a loose-fitting, V-neck style that's defined by a semi-sheer body and bold silver-tone zip. The key to styling is contrast; team it with black culottes and chunky sandals for optimum effect.
- Stella McCartney Iggy embroidered tunicStella McCartney is a master at delivering uniquely elegant silhouettes, and this ivory twill Iggy tunic demonstrates her skill aptly. Fresh from the label's SS15 runway, it's cut with a V-neck and long sleeves and flares from underneath the bust into a structured A-line silhouette. A subtle dose of blush-toned zigzag embroidery completes the look with a pretty flourish.