Just inOn sale
- Alice + Olivia
- Band of Outsiders
- Banjo & Matilda
- BLK DNM
- Christopher Kane
- Diane Von Furstenberg
- Donna Karan
- Hervé Léger Cutout bandage cropped topEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Hervé Léger's cropped top is perfect for layering. Made from the label's signature bandage material, it has a very close, supportive fit and is detailed with small cutouts just below the bust. Wear yours under a sheer blouse or with a tailored blazer.
- Helmut Lang Stretch-Micro Modal topEmbrace fashion's love of sporty bra-style tops with Helmut Lang's black version. Crafted from two layers of stretch-Micro Modal, this fitted piece has a split shoulder strap and a flattering scooped back. Wear it with a leather jacket draped over your shoulders.
- Alice + Olivia Ava embellished lace and tulle topEmbrace Alice + Olivia's romantic aesthetic with this feminine 'Ava' top. It's crafted from tulle with intricate lace appliqués and sequin embellishments. This piece is partially lined for coverage and finished with scalloped edges, too. Dress yours up with a full skirt.
- James Perse Cotton French terry hooded topJames Perse's black hooded top is perfect for wearing to and from the gym or relaxing at the weekend. This sporty style is crafted from cotton French terry with ribbed jersey side panels that offer a flexible fit. Wear yours with a T-shirt and leggings.
- Ballet Beautiful Belle wrap-front knitted jersey topAVAILABLE AS AN ONLINE EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Ballet Beautiful's workout program has a cult following of fashion editors, models and stars. This classic wrap top, named after founder Mary Helen Bowers' daughter, Lumina Belle, is soft, lightweight and ties at the waist. Wear yours layered with a leotard at the barre, or over your favorite dress for studio-inspired chic.
- Givenchy Top in black leather with zip detailGive your wardrobe an edgy touch with Givenchy's leather top. This supple design has a boxy fit with an oversized silver zipper at the front and side splits that loosen the silhouette. Add a feminine balance by pairing it with a floral skirt.
- Miu Miu Cropped ruffled chiffon topThis black cropped top was first seen on Miu Miu's Spring '15 runway – it looks especially flattering on athletic frames. Made in Italy from sheer chiffon, it has a ruffled front and an elasticated hem for a flexible fit. Channel the show styling and wear it with a pencil skirt.
- Versus Safety pin-embellished stretch-cady topVersus' top is embellished with signature gold safety pins that hold together the slashed shoulders and a keyhole back - each one is detailed with the label's iconic lion head crest. This piece is cut from black stretch-cady that fits closely to your figure.
- Maje Trilogie fringed cotton-jersey topElevate daytime looks with Maje's 'Trilogie' top. This striped design is crafted from soft black and ivory cotton-jersey and trimmed with black fringe at the neckline. The perfect addition to your spring wardrobe, it works with everything from jeans to mini skirts.
- Christopher Kane Lace-trimmed mesh and sateen topChristopher Kane's sateen top is spliced with an asymmetric mesh yoke and has delicate lace trims. Part of his Resort '15 lineup - inspired by past collections - it has a cutout shoulder that works best with an updo or swept-back hair.
- T by Alexander Wang Striped stretch-cotton bra topT by Alexander Wang's striped bra top offers light support and is perfect for low-intensity workouts, like yoga, or worn with high-rise pants by day. It's crafted from thick stretch-cotton with a wide underband and has a cutout racer-back that allows for ease of movement.
- Duskii Zip Me Up paneled neoprene bustier bikini topFrom our go-to surf brand Duskii, this 'Zip Me Up' bikini top is crafted from neoprene with flatlocked seams for total comfort on the water. The contrasting black and white panels are placed for the most flattering, contouring effect.
- Cushnie et Ochs One-shoulder silk-satin topCushnie et Ochs' silk-satin top floats over your body to ensure the most flattering fit. This luxe piece is the best way to showcase sculpted shoulders and collarbones. Paired with wide-leg pants on the runway, it looks just as good with a pencil skirt for evening.
- Joseph Wrap-effect silk-chiffon and cotton-jersey topJoseph's designs are timeless but always feel fresh and modern. This silk-chiffon top has a fluidly draped wrap-effect front and loosely cut cotton-jersey back. The way the fabric gathers at the shoulders will flatter your neck and arms - keep it in focus with an updo.
- Dion Lee Cutout crepe halterneck topDion Lee's sculptural designs have landed him firmly in the style set's gaze. Cleverly cutout in all the right places, this crepe halterneck top is one of our favorite choices for a night out. Pair it with a feminine skirt and adjust the front zip for even more coverage.
- The Row Hazelton jersey topThe Row is our go-to for the most luxurious basics - this versatile 'Hazelton' top is cut from super soft and lightweight black jersey and is finished with the label's signature silk-satin back seam. Wear it with tailoring to the office or jeans at the weekend.
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Ocean stretch-cotton faille topVivienne Westwood Anglomania's 'Ocean' top is cut and draped to define your waist - a silhouette enhanced by the lightly flared peplum. This piece is made from cotton-faille and woven with a touch of stretch for flexibility.
- Marni Wool and cotton-blend crepe topGeometric paneling defines Consuelo Castiglioni's Resort '15 collection for Marni. Made in Italy, this black top is made from wool and cotton-blend crepe with a purple and burnt-orange pattern. The silk lining will feel beautifully soft against your skin.
- Vilshenko Marni embroidered silk crepe de chine topThe intricate off-white embroidery on Vilshenko's silk crepe de chine top is placed to streamline and elongate your frame. The pleated hem emphasizes the feminine and flattering silhouette. Style it for evening with simple accessories.
- Roland Mouret Kerme embroidered mesh topRoland Mouret created relaxed yet streamlined silhouettes for Resort '15. This 'Kerme' top is crafted from fine embroidered mesh in an intricate lattice pattern. The ecru silk lining provides full coverage, while still giving the illusion of bare skin. Balance the cropped length with a high-rise skirt.
- Studio Nicholson Chiba Swiss-dot cloqué topTexture plays an important role in the Studio Nicholson aesthetic – this 'Chiba' top is crafted from black cloqué and woven with discreet white dots. Touches of silk and wool in the fabric ensure a soft finish. Balance the loose, boxy silhouette of this piece with tapered pants and heels.
- Rick Owens One-shoulder jersey topRick Owens' one-shoulder jersey top is made with a touch of silk, giving it a sumptuously soft feel. Slightly long through the body, this style is cut with a draped neckline that allows your to alter its shape. Team yours with a maxi skirt and sandals.