Just inOn sale
- Jennifer Fisher + Stop It Right Now rhodium and silver-plated chokerJennifer Fisher's sleek choker is inspired by Stop It Right Now blogger Jayne Min's preference for "no nonsense" jewelry. Crafted from silver-plated brass, it's been treated with a rhodium coating for extra shine. Minimalist and cool, this piece works with everything from dresses to low-cut tops.
- Maison Martin Margiela Rhodium-plated chokerChokers are the jewelry must-have of the season, and Maison Martin Margiela's rhodium-plated brass version tops our list. It has a two-row design and open back that make it both visually appealing and comfortable to slip on. Team yours with a simple slip dress.
- Aurélie Bidermann Gold-plated and cotton chokerEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Aurélie Bidermann uses turquoise cotton and barbed wire-inspired coils to decorate this choker. Handmade in France, it's crafted from pliable gold-plated brass that can be adjusted to perfectly fit your neck. Wear it to add a pop of color to everyday looks.
- Erickson Beamon Pearly Queen gold-plated Swarovski faux pearl chokerChannel a '20s vibe with Erickson Beamon's vintage-look gold-plated brass choker. It's outlined with faux Swarovski pearls that are encased in delicate filigree settings. Secure this structured handmade piece at the nape using the hook fastening.
- Finds + Masterpeace Oak Leaves gold-tone, amber and velvet necklaceMasterpeace's necklace is adorned with gold-tone brass oak leaves and amber, stitched onto soft velvet. The engraved pendant features an eye and pyramid design, alongside an inscription that reads "close your eyes and you will find." Adjust the length to style it as a choker.
- J.Crew Gold-tone crystal necklaceJ.Crew's gold-tone brass necklace is adorned with four lilac crystals - though decorative, their settings give this choker-style piece flexibility, too. Such is the attention to detail that even the small disc at the clasp is embellished with a miniature cubic zirconia .