Just inOn sale
- Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-plated, faux pearl and crystal chokerChokers are the best way to draw attention to the face. Kenneth Jay Lane's gold-plated version is capped at each end with generously sized crystal -embellished faux pearls. This statement style works against both high and low necklines.
- Pamela Love Cosmos gold-plated moonstone chokerDesigned to sit at the perfect flattering point above your collarbone, Pamela Love's 'Cosmos' choker is inspired by one of the famous crop circles that appeared in Wiltshire and is finished with a beautiful moonstone. Let this gold-plated piece take center stage with a scoop-neck top or dress.
- Paula Mendoza One Round Ball gold-plated chokerPaula Mendoza works with local artisans to handcraft her distinct jewelery. Made from gold-plated brass, this beaded choker is strung on flexible wire to allow it to slip easily around your neck. The two clustered ends rest just above your collarbone, drawing attention to your décolletage. It can be worn over turtleneck tops, too.
- Ryan Storer Unfinished Line rhodium-plated Swarovski crystal chokerCrafted in Australia, Ryan Storer's rhodium-plated brass choker is embellished with eye-catching Swarovski crystals. With a delicate side opening, this striking piece lays elegantly at your collarbone. Slip it on with a classic black dress for evening.
- Paula Mendoza Glaucus rose-gold plated chokerEXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Handcrafted by local Bogotá artisans, Paula Mendoza's 'Glaucus' choker is crafted from rose gold-plated brass. This light and flexible piece is designed to coil closely around your neck and rest on your décolletage.
- Paula Mendoza Jarama gold-plated chokerPaula Mendoza works with female artisans in Bogotá, Colombia to create her handmade pieces. This sizable yet relatively lightweight gold-plated brass choker has been brushed for a sophisticated matte finish. Detailed with small beaded drops and open at the back, it slips on easily.
- Erickson Beamon Pearly Queen gold-plated Swarovski faux pearl chokerChannel a '20s vibe with Erickson Beamon's vintage-look gold-plated brass choker. It's outlined with faux Swarovski pearls that are encased in delicate filigree settings. Secure this structured handmade piece at the nape using the hook fastening.
- Aurélie Bidermann Gold-plated and cotton chokerEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Aurélie Bidermann uses turquoise cotton and barbed wire-inspired coils to decorate this choker. Handmade in France, it's crafted from pliable gold-plated brass that can be adjusted to perfectly fit your neck. Wear it to add a pop of color to everyday looks.
- Balenciaga Palladium-tone crystal chokerExpertly crafted in Italy, Balenciaga's palladium-tone tin choker is understated yet striking. The curved loops are embellished with glittering crystals that catch the light beautifully. Hinged at the back, it slips on easily and stays securely in place.
- J.Crew Gold-tone crystal necklaceJ.Crew's gold-tone brass necklace is adorned with four lilac crystals - though decorative, their settings give this choker-style piece flexibility, too. Such is the attention to detail that even the small disc at the clasp is embellished with a miniature cubic zirconia .
- Finds + Masterpeace Oak Leaves gold-tone, amber and velvet necklaceMasterpeace's necklace is adorned with gold-tone brass oak leaves and amber, stitched onto soft velvet. The engraved pendant features an eye and pyramid design, alongside an inscription that reads "close your eyes and you will find." Adjust the length to style it as a choker.