Just inOn sale
- A.P.C. Atelier de Production et de Création Mod faux fur-trimmed cotton-blend twill parkaA.P.C. Atelier de Production et de Création's army-green cotton-blend twill parka will complete your effortlessly cool winter uniform. Lightly padded and designed with a faux shearling -lined hood, it comes with detachable faux fur trim for extra insulation. Layer it over a denim outfit, cinching the drawstring waist for added definition.
- Balmain Leopard-jacquard parkaBalmain takes the classic parka and gives it glamorous edge. This mid-weight leopard- jacquard style is woven with a touch of silk and lustrous gold thread. We especially love the oversized cut, the adjustable drawstring collar and waist and lion's head buttons. Work it with skinny pants and boots.
- Julien David Satin shell-lined wool-gauze parkaFrench-born, Tokyo-based designer Julien David draws on subcultures and streetwear to create his innovative clothing. Made in Japan, this black wool-gauze parka has a detachable hood and features a drawstring collar, waist and hem. The pink satin-shell lining can be removed and worn separately as a lightweight coat.
- Alexander Wang Hooded satin-jacquard parkaWe were wowed by Alexander Wang's elaborate satin-jacquard parka when it came down the Fall '14 runway. Brightly hued thread has been woven to render a surreal mountain scene along the hem. Use the internal drawstring to slim the oversized silhouette.
- Acne Studios Tyler animal-print calf hair parkaEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. We think Acne Studios' chocolate and camel calf hair parka is the coolest way to shield yourself from plummeting temperatures - the cozy funnel neck is backed with an insulating blend of wool, alpaca and mohair. This oversized runway piece is lined in satin for a smooth feel without added weight.
- Stella McCartney Technical taffeta parkaA classic parka is a must when facing more inclement weather, and Stella McCartney's showerproof technical taffeta version is a cool choice. It has utilitarian pockets and concealed toggles to draw in the loose silhouette. Take your cue from the runway and wear it with bare legs and platform loafers.
- Stella McCartney Technical taffeta parkaStella McCartney proves that outerwear can be chic and practical with her technical taffeta parka - it's showerproof and cut for a loose fit that is perfect for layering. The internal drawstring tie allows you to create definition at the waist. Mirror the runway look and team this piece with flats.
- McQ Alexander McQueen Faux fur-trimmed cotton-twill parkaMcQ Alexander McQueen's parka has a cool, utilitarian feel thanks to the multiple zipped and snap-fastening pockets. The faux fur -trimmed hood and internal padding make it practical for chilly climates, and you can fasten the in-built drawstring for extra warmth and definition. We love the unexpected comic book-print lining.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Hooded cotton-twill parkaTap this season's '90s trend with Marc by Marc Jacobs' forest-green parka. This cotton-twill coverup comes with a detachable quilted lining, meaning it will work through the colder months and beyond. It also has a flattering drawstring waist.
- McQ Alexander McQueen Faux fur-lined cotton parkaStaying cozy during the colder months is easy with McQ Alexander McQueen's oversized cotton parka - the roomy cut is perfect for layering over chunky knitwear. The hood is lined with soft faux fur and the contrasting trim is detachable. Use the drawstring ties to highlight your waist.
- NLST N3-B faux fur-trimmed shell parkaNLST's coat is inspired by the N-3B 'Snorkel' parka, first developed for military use in the 1950s. This timeless piece is cut from insulating padded shell with a faux fur -trimmed hood, lined in a warm wool-blend. Multiple pockets make it the perfect choice for busy weekends in the city or trips to the country.
- Coach Leather-trimmed shearling parkaMake Coach your go-to brand for shearling outerwear this season. Equal parts functional and luxurious, this insulating black parka has deep pockets and a detachable hood. We love the tactile texture contrast of the leather trims and elbow patches.
- MiH Jeans The Chevron denim-paneled cotton parkaThe perfect mid-point between a denim jacket and a parka, MiH Jeans' navy coverup is made from soft cotton and would be easy to layer. We love the subtle contrast of the denim panels and the large practical pockets. Wear it with jeans and sneakers, defining your waist with the drawstring ties.
- Coach Leather-trimmed houndstooth wool-blend parkaCoach taps into the season's parka trend with this blanket-soft houndstooth wool-blend version. This oversized design has supple leather trims, large patch pockets and drawstring ties at the waist and cuffs. It features two detachable hoods - the outer can be removed to reveal a durable cotton one that will sustain more harsh weather.
- Acne Studios New Powder satin parkaAcne Studios's navy parka is cut for an oversized fit. The down and feather padding is insulating without being too heavy or bulky - perfect for layering. Its hood has a detachable faux fur lining, too. Use the drawstring waist to define your frame.
- Stella McCartney Hooded jacquard parkaStella McCartney's Fall '14 runway featured a selection of chic sportswear-inspired parkas. A standout from the show, this hooded version is loosely cut from luxe jacquard in a mélange of green shades. Cinch it at the waist with the drawstring ties, styling it with a chunky sweater and a simple skirt.
- Miu Miu Hooded shell parkaMiu Miu styled many of its Fall '14 runway looks with sporty parkas. Make the look your own with this lightweight shell version. This loose-fit design is equipped with a detachable hood and drawstring hem, and can easily foldaway into a tote or carry-on. Work yours with everything from denim to mini skirts.
- Miu Miu Hooded shell parka"I am fixated on the notion of no useless design," says Miu Miu designer Miuccia Prada of her Fall '14 collection. Featured on the runway, this royal-blue shell parka is a chic take on a functional everyday piece. This Italian-made design has a luxe sheen, a loose fit and a drawstring hem. Wear yours over a turtleneck sweater and mini skirt.
- Moschino Hooded quilted leather parkaPre-Fall '14 was Jeremy Scott's first collection for Moschino, and he celebrated the brand's signatures with each and every piece. This Italian-made quilted leather parka has a convenient hood, four pockets and a drawstring waist to define your frame.
- Alexander Wang Distressed cotton-blend twill parkaDeconstruction is a central theme of Alexander Wang's Pre-Fall collection. This quilted cotton-blend twill parka has subtle distressed cuts throughout. The supple leather hood and trims heighten its urban appeal. Layer yours over a chunky sweater and mini skirt.
- Donna Karan Convertible padded twill and cotton-blend jacketTransitioning through temperamental weather is made easy with Donna Karan's convertible parka. This padded twill style comes with a detachable vest cut from a durable cotton-blend. Remove it and style it over a fine-knit sweater.