Just inOn sale
- Agnona Two-tone silk gownAgnona's orange gown featured in the label's Fall '14 presentation, modeled by Dree Hemingway. Cut from silk for a sinuous drape, it has elegant dolman sleeves and a midnight-blue waved waistband. Wear this exquisite Italian-made style with metallic accessories.
- Miu Miu Two-tone cady and wool-crepe mini dressMiu Miu's mini dress takes the guesswork out of chic day-to-dark transitions. The bow-detailed cady top creates the illusion of slimmer shoulders, while the ribbon -trimmed wool-crepe skirt highlights a nipped-in waist. Style yours with luxe loafers.
- Bottega Veneta Two-tone pleated wool-crepe dress"Graphic slicing and puzzling" are the focus of Bottega Veneta's Fall '14 collection. Worn on the runway at Milan Fashion Week and fully lined in stretch-silk, this off-white and black wool-crepe dress is gently nipped-in at the waist. It moves elegantly through the skirt thanks to the fluid knife pleats.
- Victoria, Victoria Beckham Two-tone crepe shift dressVictoria, Victoria Beckham's '60s-inspired shift dress is a chic and versatile capsule piece. Designed with pleated cuffs, it has a comfortable, non-restricting fit. Wear it to the office with point-toe flats and a portfolio clutch, teaming it with heeled sandals and a metallic bag after dark.
- Victoria, Victoria Beckham Belted two-tone lamé dressVictoria, Victoria Beckham's shimmering lamé dress is an eye-catching choice for evening. This loose, satin -trimmed design is cinched at the waist with a detachable patent-leather belt. Style yours with strappy sandals and studded clutch.
- Valentino Two-tone wool and silk-blend crepe mini dressThe black mini dress is a key piece for fall. Valentino's Italian-made version is crafted from the label's ' crepe couture' fabric - a luxurious blend of wool and silk. A nod to the '60s, it's finished with a contrasting ivory collar, cuffs and ruffled trim. It looks especially chic with pointed pumps.
- McQ Alexander McQueen Two-tone draped twill mini dressMcQ Alexander McQueen's draped twill dress has a chic off-white and black color-block design that creates the look of two separate pieces. This flattering design is crafted with a touch of soft wool and fully lined for a smooth and comfortable feel. Wear it with a slim belt to emphasize your waist, finishing with ankle boots and a metallic bag.
- Bottega Veneta Two-tone wool-crepe dress"It's about putting the color in the right place to make a woman feel good," says Tomas Maier of Bottega Veneta's Pre-Fall '14 collection. This dress is made from black and off-white wool-crepe that gives the illusion of a narrower waist - elegant ruffles maximize the effect. Carry the monochrome aesthetic through to your accessories.
- Victoria Beckham Two-tone silk and wool-blend cady dressVictoria Beckham is the go-to for supremely flattering dresses. This silk and wool-blend cady sheath style has felt trims and mesh inserts that highlight a nipped-in waist. Wear it for evening with sleek sandals and a box clutch.
- Stella McCartney Victoria two-tone stretch-cady dressDesigned with curved panels, Stella McCartney's 'Victoria' dress creates the illusion of an exaggerated hourglass silhouette. The mid-weight cady has a generous amount of stretch, allowing easy movement and a flawless fit. Complement the bright hue with gold accessories.
- Stella McCartney Ray two-tone stretch-cady dressEvery woman needs a miracle dress in her after-dark repertoire, and Stella McCartney's stretch-cady version is an on-trend pick. This monochrome design is closely tailored with curved panels - they give the illusion of an hourglass silhouette. Wear yours with lace-up sandals and a sleek clutch.
- The Row Seco alpaca and cotton-blend jacquard dressThis season, The Row's muse is an eclectic world-traveler. This two-tone alpaca and cotton-blend 'Seco' dress pays homage to jacquard-woven African blankets and rugs. The wrap-effect skirt even features subtle fringe trims. Team yours with block-heeled sandals.
- Fendi Chevron-patterned cashmere sweater dressSumptuous knits were shown all over the fall runways. Get ahead of the trend with Fendi's downy-soft charcoal cashmere sweater dress. This loose-fit design has dolman-style sleeves, a subtle two-tone chevron pattern and textured ribbed trims. Define your waist with the detachable gray leather belt, finishing with ankle boots and a monochrome bag.
- Halston Heritage Color-block crepe de chine gownHalston Heritage's ivory and black crepe de chine gown is right in step with the season's mod mood. The two-tone paneled design has a slimming effect, while the alluring deep V-back reveals just the right amount of skin. Team yours with simple accessories, or maximize the look with a statement necklace.
- Theory Prax B silk-georgette and crepe dressModern and elegant, Theory's 'Prax B' dress is a go-to piece for evening. This two-tone style has a paneled silk-georgette bodice spliced with a mid-weight crepe skirt. The dropped waist is reinforced with an internal band. Wear yours with pointed pumps and an embellished clutch.