Just inOn sale
- Alexander Wang Open-back two-tone mesh mini dressAlexander Wang played with the same technical fabrics used in sneakers for his Spring '15 collection. If the eye-catching chartreuse hue and figure-hugging fit of this mesh dress doesn't lure you in, then the flirty open back certainly will. Emulate the runway styling with the matching sandals for your next event. Chartreuse and black mesh. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 60% cotton, 40% polyester; lining: 95% viscose, 5% elastane. Dry clean. Designer color: Thunderbolt.
- Alexander Wang Two-tone mesh mini dressAlexander Wang gives his contemporary cult designs a geometric edge for Spring '15. Cut for a close fit, this bold runway dress is made from contrasting two-tone mesh that creates an architectural motif through the torso. Play up the mini asymmetric hem with high heels. Bright-blue and black mesh. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 60% cotton, 40% polyester; lining: 95% viscose, 5% elastane. Dry clean. Designer color: Air Force.
- Dion Lee Two-tone pleated chiffon midi dressDion Lee's midi dress has a romantic column silhouette. This airy chiffon design is suspended from barely-there shoulder straps and has accordion pleated overlays that sway with each step. Style it for your next event with a box clutch and sandals. Black and bright-blue chiffon. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side. 100% polyester. Dry clean.
- Opening Ceremony Two-tone crepe mini dressWork color-block styles into your after-dark wardrobe with Opening Ceremony's mint and black mini dress. Made from layers of soft crepe, this partially lined design has front cutouts bordered by silver-tone grommets. Team it with a clutch and sandals for your next night out. Mint and black crepe. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 100% polyester. Spot clean. Designer color: Ceramic Green.
- Opening Ceremony Two-tone pleated cady maxi dressOpening Ceremony's cady maxi dress is a modern choice for parties. This two-tone design has a column-like drape, plastic shoulder straps and fluid pleats that give the silhouette a delicate sway with each step. Wear yours with simple accessories. Midnight-blue and pastel-pink cady. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side. 100% polyester. Dry clean.
- Hervé Léger Angelique two-tone bandage dressHervé Léger's white bandage dress has clever sand panels that give the illusion of revealing cutouts. Cut for a close fit, this alluring piece shapes and smooths your curves. Style it with metallic sandals and a clutch. White and sand bandage. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 91% rayon, 8% nylon, 1% spandex. Dry clean. Designer color: Alabaster Combo.
- Gucci Two-tone denim dressGucci took the most modern approach to the season's '70s trend for its Spring '15 collection. Seen on the runway, this Italian-made denim dress is designed with light-blue trims, embossed gold buttons and a front pleat for ease of movement. Use the detachable belt to cinch your silhouette, finishing the look with tan accessories. Mid-blue and light-blue denim. Concealed zip fastening along side. 100% cotton. Dry clean.
- Calvin Klein Collection Cardine two-tone ribbed stretch-knit mini dressClean-lined, effortless and sleek – Calvin Klein Collection's Spring '15 offering showcases Francisco Costa's signature aesthetic. First spotted on the runway in New York, this ribbed stretch-knit dress is woven with graphic blocks of cream and has a sporty racer-back and leather trims. Wear it this summer with sandals. Navy and cream stretch-knit. Concealed zip fastening along back. 85% viscose, 10% polyamide, 5% elastane; trim: 100% leather (Lamb) Hand wash or dry clean.
- Mary Katrantzou JQ Nevis two-tone alphabet-jacquard dressMary Katrantzou's Resort '15 collection is inspired by storytelling and words. This lilac and bright-yellow dress is cut from jacquard and woven with letters of the alphabet. A boned bodice accentuates the flattering A-line silhouette and defines your waist. Style it with heels. Lilac and bright-yellow jacquard. Zip fastening along back. 65% polyester, 21% nylon, 14% silk; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean.
- Narciso Rodriguez Two-tone silk crepe de chine mini dressNarciso Rodriguez's Spring '15 runway was defined by its cool monochrome palette. This white mini dress is crafted from shimmering silk crepe de chine and has a fluid black overlay that flatters and elongates your frame. Style it with tonal or nude heels. White and black silk crepe de chine. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 100% silk; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean.
- Alexander McQueen Two-tone silk-satin mini dressSarah Burton looked to Japan for Alexander McQueen's Spring '15 collection. This lustrous black silk-satin dress is made in Italy with kimono-style wide sleeves and contrasting cream trims that outline its fluid silhouette. Wear yours for evening with simple accessories. Black and cream silk-satin. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 100% silk. Dry clean.
- Balmain Two-tone stretch-knit mini dressMade in France, Balmain's mini dress is crafted from a flexible stretch-knit that's lightly structured to ensure a smooth finish. It's fitted silhouette is emphasized by signature padded shoulders and white panels that flatter your arms, waist and hips. Wear this piece with heeled boots and a sleek clutch. Black and white stretch-knit. Zip fastening along back. 100% viscose. Dry clean.
- Reed Krakoff Two-tone wrap-effect silk gownReed Krakoff's fluid silk gown is designed with a wrap-effect front and a back split to create elegant movement through the skirt and showcase the white underlay. We think the monochrome palette looks chic with gold accessories. Black and white silk. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 100% silk; lining: 96% viscose, 4% elastane. Dry clean.
- Proenza Schouler Pleated printed silk-chiffon dressProenza Schouler's belted snake-print dress will flatter both athletic and curvy frames. This airy piece is cut from two-tone silk-chiffon and neatly pleated through the body. Wear it with heels or flats depending on the occasion. Cobalt and black silk-chiffon. Partially concealed button fastenings through front. Fabric1: 100% silk; fabric2: 74% acetate, 26% viscose; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean. Designer color: Cobalt/ Black Python.
- Victoria, Victoria Beckham Silk-georgette dressVictoria, Victoria Beckham's two-tone dress is perfect for summer. Crafted from breezy silk-georgette, it has a pleated skirt and a black grosgrain waistband for subtle definition. Wear this feminine style alone or under a blazer on cooler days. Taupe and blush silk-georgette. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side. 100% silk. Dry clean.
- Fendi Chevron-patterned cashmere sweater dressSumptuous knits were shown all over the fall runways. Get ahead of the trend with Fendi's downy-soft charcoal cashmere sweater dress. This loose-fit design has dolman-style sleeves, a subtle two-tone chevron pattern and textured ribbed trims. Define your waist with the detachable gray leather belt, finishing with ankle boots and a monochrome bag. Slips on. 100% cashmere; belt: 100% leather (Cow) Dry clean.
- Cédric Charlier Two-tone twill tapered pantsEmbrace the season's pastel color palette with Cédric Charlier's two-tone track pants. Made from relaxed twill, this design has slit pockets and falls to a slinky, tapered silhouette with elasticated cuffs. Dress yours up with a tonal top and wedge sandals. Cream and pastel-pink twill. Concealed hook and zip fastening at front. 100% polyester. Dry clean. Designer color: Fantasy Print Ivory.
- Shrimps Perry two-tone faux fur giletShrimps puts a contemporary spin on faux fur pieces. This playful light-gray gilet has feminine baby-pink panels and is finished with a soft satin lining. Wear this cropped style over a crisp shirt dress. Light-gray and baby-pink faux fur. Slips on. 89% modacrylic, 11% polyester; lining: 65% acetate, 35% viscose. Dry clean. Designer color: Opal Gray/ Strawberry Cream.