Just inOn sale
- Diane von Furstenberg Dacey two-tone jersey-crepe wrap maxi dressEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Diane von Furstenberg's magenta and plum dress marks the 40th anniversary of the CFDA President's signature wrap style. This '70s-inspired design is cut from a fluid jersey-crepe that elegantly skims your silhouette. Adjust the halterneck straps and waist tie for the most flattering fit.
- Opening Ceremony Two-tone pleated cady maxi dressOpening Ceremony's cady maxi dress is a modern choice for parties. This two-tone design has a column-like drape, plastic shoulder straps and fluid pleats that give the silhouette a delicate sway with each step. Wear yours with simple accessories.
- Victoria, Victoria Beckham Belted two-tone lamé dressVictoria, Victoria Beckham's shimmering lamé dress is an eye-catching choice for evening. This loose, satin -trimmed design is cinched at the waist with a detachable patent-leather belt. Style yours with strappy sandals and studded clutch.
- Agnona Two-tone silk gownAgnona's orange gown featured in the label's Fall '14 presentation, modeled by Dree Hemingway. Cut from silk for a sinuous drape, it has elegant dolman sleeves and a midnight-blue waved waistband. Wear this exquisite Italian-made style with metallic accessories.
- Mary Katrantzou JQ Nevis two-tone alphabet-jacquard dressMary Katrantzou's Resort '15 collection is inspired by storytelling and words. This lilac and bright-yellow dress is cut from jacquard and woven with letters of the alphabet. A boned bodice accentuates the flattering A-line silhouette and defines your waist. Style it with heels.
- Stella McCartney Victoria two-tone stretch-cady dressDesigned with curved panels, Stella McCartney's 'Victoria' dress creates the illusion of an exaggerated hourglass silhouette. The mid-weight cady has a generous amount of stretch, allowing easy movement and a flawless fit. Complement the bright hue with gold accessories.
- Fendi Chevron-patterned cashmere sweater dressSumptuous knits were shown all over the fall runways. Get ahead of the trend with Fendi's downy-soft charcoal cashmere sweater dress. This loose-fit design has dolman-style sleeves, a subtle two-tone chevron pattern and textured ribbed trims. Define your waist with the detachable gray leather belt, finishing with ankle boots and a monochrome bag.
- Oscar de la Renta Embroidered lace and faille dressOscar de la Renta's two-tone dress is beautifully made. The sheer top is closely cut from embroidered ivory lace and fitted with a beige organza underlay. The black faille skirt cinches at the waist and opens to a flared hem. Wear this flattering design with feminine sandals and a box clutch.
- Halston Heritage Color-block crepe de chine gownHalston Heritage's ivory and black crepe de chine gown is right in step with the season's mod mood. The two-tone paneled design has a slimming effect, while the alluring deep V-back reveals just the right amount of skin. Team yours with simple accessories, or maximize the look with a statement necklace.
- Theory Prax B silk-georgette and crepe dressModern and elegant, Theory's 'Prax B' dress is a go-to piece for evening. This two-tone style has a paneled silk-georgette bodice spliced with a mid-weight crepe skirt. The dropped waist is reinforced with an internal band. Wear yours with pointed pumps and an embellished clutch.
- Charlotte Olympia Trixy patent-leather T-bar pumpsBuild modern-lady looks with Charlotte Olympia's two-tone patent-leather pumps. Adorned with mini tassels, flat bows and the brand's signature gold web plaque at the sole, these point-toe shoes work just as well with cocktail dresses as they do with classic tailoring.
- Cédric Charlier Two-tone twill tapered pantsEmbrace the season's pastel color palette with Cédric Charlier's two-tone track pants. Made from relaxed twill, this design has slit pockets and falls to a slinky, tapered silhouette with elasticated cuffs. Dress yours up with a tonal top and wedge sandals.