Just inOn sale
- Karl Lagerfeld Two-tone canvas espadrillesStep into the season's monochrome mood with Karl Lagerfeld's black and white espadrilles. Crafted from durable canvas, this design has a cap-toe, logo-detailed leather tag and non-slip rubber sole. Wear yours with a denim dress on off-duty days.
- Gianvito Rossi Two-tone patent-leather sandalsGianvito Rossi's glossy patent-leather sandals combine expert Italian craftsmanship with a flattering silhouette and elegant monochrome palette - they'll work with just about anything in your wardrobe. The buckle-fastening strap ensures a secure fit.
- See by Chloé Sam two-tone leather sneakersRetro-inspired sneakers are in the fashion spotlight, and See by Chloé's leather 'Sam' design tops our list. Rendered in a white and sage-green palette, they're cushioned at the ankle and set on a gripped rubber sole. Embrace the throwback appeal and wear yours with a T-shirt and denim mini skirt.
- Zeus+Dione Myrtle two-tone leather sandalsZeus+Dione's 'Myrtle' sandals are "made with materials and techniques used by Greek artisans and local workshops with a long tradition in their craft." This sand and white leather pair has a cutout vamp. Slips yours on with lightweight tops and pants.
- Fendi Cutout two-tone leather sandalsFendi's Spring '15 runway offered a stampede of retro-inspired geometric color-blocks. Finished with multiple foot straps, polka-dot details and cutouts at the toe, these block-heel sandals are a refreshing version of classic Mary Janes. Punctuate work looks and team yours with a shirt and pleated skirt.
- Chloé Two-tone leather sandalsThe neutral hues of Chloé's leather sandals make them supremely versatile as well as chic. They have been crafted in Italy and are fitted with a wedge heel for comfort – perfect for long days on your feet. Channel the season's seventies vibe by teaming yours with a suede skirt.
- Christian Louboutin Zazou Fiori two-tone patent-leather broguesChristian Louboutin's patent-leather 'Zazou Fiori' brogues are inspired by classic black-tie attire. Crafted in Italy, this sleek monochrome pair is set on a manageable 35mm heel for a comfortable fit. Wear yours with a shirt dress or tailoring.
- Ancient Greek Sandals Clio two-tone leather sandalsHeel measures approximately 10mm/ 0.5 inch. Ancient Greek Sandals' handmade shoes combine traditional cobbling techniques with contemporary design. These minimalist flats are made from supple leather and feature an adjustable slingback strap for the perfect fit.
- Miu Miu Two-tone pointed leather broguesHeel measures approximately 25mm/ 1 inch. Miu Miu's graphic leather brogues have an air of Gatsby-era glamor. The low heel is perfect for round-the-clock comfort. Wear yours with a mini skirt now, switching to skinny pants when the weather cools.
- Lanvin Two-tone leather ballet flatsHeel measures approximately 20mm/ 1 inch. Lanvin's blue and black leather ballet flats feature a clever concealed wedge heel for added height whilst maintaining a casual feel. A cushioned insole offers comfort and support. Slip them on with a tonal sweater and skinny pants. Small to size. See Size & Fit tab .
- Rupert Sanderson June mirrored-leather and suede wedge sandalsRupert Sanderson's 'June' sandals are crafted in Italy from mirrored- leather and soft suede. This two-tone design has a luminous silver wedge heel and a contoured footbed for light support. Wear yours with everything from pencil skirts to dresses.