Just inOn sale
- Tabitha Simmons Sebille two-tone denim espadrillesThe key to pulling off a double dose of denim is tonal hues. Tabitha Simmons' light-blue espadrilles have a sophisticated dark-blue toe cap that gives this summer-ready pair a ladylike slant. Wear yours in the city with white jeans and a chambray shirt.
- See by Chloé Sam two-tone leather sneakersRetro-inspired sneakers are in the fashion spotlight, and See by Chloé's leather 'Sam' design tops our list. Rendered in a white and sage-green palette, they're cushioned at the ankle and set on a gripped rubber sole. Embrace the throwback appeal and wear yours with a T-shirt and denim mini skirt.
- Oscar de la Renta Adelaide two-tone leather broguesKarlie Kloss walked Oscar de la Renta's Spring '15 runway in these monochrome brogues. This Italian-made pair is constructed from glossed and patent-leather, and is finished with a classic almond toe and tassels. We love them worn with tailored separates.
- Tabitha Simmons Sebille two-tone suede and linen espadrillesComplete folk-inspired looks with Tabitha Simmons' 'Sebille' espadrilles. Crafted from black suede and beige linen, this two-tone design has a cap-toe and V-shaped vamp. Wear them with maxi skirts or midi dresses on your next vacation.
- Gianvito Rossi Two-tone patent-leather sandalsGianvito Rossi's glossy patent-leather sandals combine expert Italian craftsmanship with a flattering silhouette and elegant monochrome palette - they'll work with just about anything in your wardrobe. The buckle-fastening strap ensures a secure fit.
- Chloé Two-tone leather sandalsThe neutral hues of Chloé's leather sandals make them supremely versatile as well as chic. They have been crafted in Italy and are fitted with a wedge heel for comfort – perfect for long days on your feet. Channel the season's seventies vibe by teaming yours with a suede skirt.
- Zeus+Dione Myrtle two-tone leather sandalsZeus+Dione's 'Myrtle' sandals are "made with materials and techniques used by Greek artisans and local workshops with a long tradition in their craft." This sand and white leather pair has a cutout vamp. Slips yours on with lightweight tops and pants.
- Fendi Cutout two-tone leather sandalsFendi's Spring '15 runway offered a stampede of retro-inspired geometric color-blocks. Finished with multiple foot straps, polka-dot details and cutouts at the toe, these block-heel sandals are a refreshing version of classic Mary Janes. Punctuate work looks and team yours with a shirt and pleated skirt.
- Tod's Gommino two-tone leather loafersTod's two-tone driving loafers are crafted from a combination of blue-gray matte- leather and navy patent-leather. Meticulously handmade in Italy for a perfect fit, this iconic style is instantly recognizable by the 133 signature rubber 'pebbles' embedded into its sole.
- Christian Louboutin Zazou Fiori two-tone patent-leather broguesChristian Louboutin's patent-leather 'Zazou Fiori' brogues are inspired by classic black-tie attire. Crafted in Italy, this sleek monochrome pair is set on a manageable 35mm heel for a comfortable fit. Wear yours with a shirt dress or tailoring.
- Lanvin Two-tone leather ballet flatsHeel measures approximately 20mm/ 1 inch. Lanvin's blue and black leather ballet flats feature a clever concealed wedge heel for added height whilst maintaining a casual feel. A cushioned insole offers comfort and support. Slip them on with a tonal sweater and skinny pants. Small to size ..
- Tod's Gommino leather and patent-leather loafersEach pair of Tod's 'Gommino' loafers is hand-assembled in Italy, undergoing some 100 construction steps and using up to 35 pieces of fabric per shoe. This two-tone pair is made from contrasting smooth tan leather and white patent-leather, and is finished with the brand's iconic rubber pebble sole.
- Rupert Sanderson June mirrored-leather and suede wedge sandalsRupert Sanderson's 'June' sandals are crafted in Italy from mirrored- leather and soft suede. This two-tone design has a luminous silver wedge heel and a contoured footbed for light support. Wear yours with everything from pencil skirts to dresses.
- Jimmy Choo Kascade calf hair and leather T-bar sandalsJimmy Choo's 'Kascade' T-bar sandals have been crafted in Italy from black, white and yellow striped calf hair. Constructed with crystal -embellished leather straps, they have an architectural two-tone heel overlayed with wood - the platform and lightly cushioned insole makes them comfortable to wear.