Just inOn sale
- ALTERNATIVE Chambray Wrap JacketLightweight, soft woven jacket from ALTERNATIVE with a dotted boho style print at the back and an open front with long, drapey dolman sleeves. Finished with a curved, split hem at the back with metal eyelet accents. Formed in an effort to create the perfect tee, ALTERNATIVE has become a full collection of beyond-basics that inspire authenticity and comfort.
- BDG 3/4-Sleeve Chambray Smock DressDrapey, soft woven chambray tunic dress from UO exclusive label BDG with elastic smocking along the wide neckline and 3/4-sleeve cuffs. Trimmed with slit pockets at the sides and cut in an easy fit. BDG is our true staple collection, borrowing style tips from the collegiate crowd and giving classic fits an original twist.
- BDG Chambray Front-Pocket Shift DressSoft woven chambray shift dress from UO exclusive label BDG with slit pockets along the front, a rounded, split hem, and an exposed zip closure at the back. BDG is our true staple collection, borrowing style tips from the collegiate crowd and giving classic fits an original twist.
- One Teaspoon Cobain Super Freak ShortEdgy, soft woven chambray short from Australian label One Teaspoon in an allover acid wash effect with an exposed metal zip at the front. Cut in a high-waisted, 4-pocket silhouette with a touch of stretch and rolled cuffs. Founded in 2000, scantily rebellious label One Teaspoon started in 18-year-old Jamie Blakey's North Beach bedroom. With no formal training, Jamie continues to create eclectic pieces with an inherently rock & roll vibe for the casual it-girl.
- Urban Renewal Shredded Cold Shoulder ShirtVintage chambray shirt from Urban Renewal with shredding along the neckline, shoulder cutouts, cuffs, and hem. Trimmed with a button-down front and a slight high/low hem. Relaxed fit. Made from vintage and deadstock materials; your top will be totally unique and one-of-a-kind. We'll handpick one for you from a limited stock.