Just inOn sale
- Under $50
- Over $1,000
- Adrianna Papell
- Alice + Olivia
- BB Dakota
- Bea & Dot
- Bernie Dexter
- Bettie Page
- Beyond Vintage
- Club Monaco
- Pretty as a Rose DressYoud think a dress this pretty was made of rose petals and hand-picked just for you. This white cotton dress, blooming with an A-line silhouette and a lovely rose print, comes to you from the one and only Bernie Dexter! As a makeup maven, pin-up model, and 50s-inspired fashion designer, Bernie Dexter knows how to set the scene for stunning style! Add your own finishing touches with a sage cardigan and satin peep toes, and watch as your own style blossoms with beauty right before your eyes!
- Countdown to Confetti DressWith only a few minutes left until the big awaited moment, you smooth the confetti-print skirt of your black A-line by Bernie Dexter. As a makeup maven, pin-up model, and 50s-inspired fashion designer, Bernie Dexter knows how to set the scene for stunning style, and thats exactly what youre doing tonight in this retro dress, featuring a ruched bust and a colorful hem, which pictures popping bottles of champagne and ivory flowers. Pale pink pumps and a cherry-red clutch are wonderful additions to your celebration-worthy dress!
- Moi Favorite Things DressPastries, cafes, and your favorite foreign locale - this printed dress fromBernie Dexter knows what makes you happy! As a makeup maven, a pin-up model, and a '50s-inspired fashion designer,Bernie Dexter knows how to set the scene for stunning style! This tea-length, 100% cotton frock boasts ruffled cap sleeves, lace accents at its sweetheart bust, and a boisterous print that brings the City of Light to life. Cinch its black, faux-patent belt over red wedges, and strut to the cafe. Even if youre not in Paris, this gorgeous dress is an apt accompaniment to your latte and croissant!
- What a Dahlia Dress in BloomsYoull look just darling when you don this dahlia-printed dress from Bernie Dexter, as seen on '""The New Girl!"" As a makeup maven, a pin-up model, and a 50s-inspired fashion designer, Bernie Dexter knows how to set the scene for stunning style! Featuring a print of flowers in white, black, and aquamarine across a red backdrop, thin straps, and a gathered chest, this fit-and-flare frock will clothe you in vintage-inspired style. Paired with back-seamed stockings, patent pumps, an onyx clutch, and heirloom-inspired jewelry, this dazzling number will have all around exclaiming, ""What a doll!
- Jenna's Field Good DressTo mark her Mod-iversary and celebrate every contribution she has made to our community, were dedicating the description of this cheery, scenic frock to Jenna, an Associate Project Manager in our San Francisco office. Known for her ability to brighten more days than the sun, Jenna beams warmth from the moment she enters the office, through the mid-day meeting lurch, and straight through to happy hour. That's why this darling dress from beloved pin-up-chic brandBernie Dexter is perfect for this outgoing girl. With its pretty pastoral print of a field of poppies blossoming under a blue sky, this all-cotton, strappy sundress triggers as many smiles as Jenna's April Fool's hijinks - well almost. Channel your inner Jenna and spread your soaring spirit by strutting this dress along with grass-hued peep toes, a canary cardigan, and retro, button-like earrings.
- You Cottage My Eye DressIts a cold and rainy fall day in the big city, but as you wait at a stoplight en route to your afternoon party, your eyes travel to yourBernie Dexter print cotton tea dress. Bernie Dexters pieces are inspired by '50s and '60s hourglass shapes and retro looks that celebrate the female form. Looking down, your mind takes you miles and miles away to the English countryside, where you eat cucumber sandwiches and drink strong black tea. You step outside of your little stone cottage, where you smell day lilies and lavender before walking the gravel path to a garden party where you are the guest of honor. Suddenly, the car behind you honks, and you accelerate toward your afternoon festivities. Celebrate casual fun in this vintage-inspired fit-and-flare party dress, complete with cute side pockets - the perfect way to save yourself from the end of daylight savings and endless gray skies.
- Two if by Tea DressWhether you're sipping Earl Grey or chamomile, you'll look dainty and divine in this chic cornflower blue and white sundress from Bernie Dexter! Featuring a regal damask print, hidden back zipper, and a lovely tie at its waist, this 100% cotton, USA-made frock is as sweet as a lump of sugar. Add a haute hat, posh pearl accessories, and marvelous Mary Janes for an ensemble that's steeped in elegance!