Just inOn sale
- Barbara Galazzo Vertical Freestanding Sculpture Art Glass SculptureThe sculpture is multiple layers of color on color. It has been fused , cold worked and fire polished. It is the vibrant interplay of light reflecting off of color on color which makes it so playful. The piece comes with a black steel freestanding frame. Each piece is unique and will vary slightly.
- Thomas Mann Techno Hand Clock Metal ClockThis sweetly enigmatic clock speaks to the heart of love and time. The words, "Love Waits/Time Passes/Love Lives" are engraved on the face. Aluminum and brass with bronze, laminated Lucite, and resin details. Freestanding; also made to hang on a wall.
- Varda Avnisan Bamboo Forest II Art Glass SculptureTwo kiln-formed glass arcs create a free-standing sculpture full of color and light. The artist uses glass much like a quilter uses fabric; creating a glass ''canvas.'' Once fired and cooled, the glass ''canvas'' is cut into organic strips and arranged in a new design, arranging layers of color and texture into her desired composition. She then fuses them in a kiln and cuts and slumps the pieces into their final shape. Each piece is unique; colors, patterns, and size will vary. Dimensions listed are for each piece.
- Bernard Collin Hand in Hand Metal SculptureInspired by the farandole, a lively French dance, this free-standing steel sculpture celebrates the joys of human connection. Raw steel on one side, brushed steel on the other (see additional image). Created in a slight 'S' shape. The figures are sketched and hand-cut by Collin. Signed on dancer to the right. Each piece is unique; slight variations will occur. Contact customer service about creating a personalized group of dancers.
- Ben Gatski, Kate Gatski Sailboat Sculpture Metal SculptureThis free-standing sculpture was Handmade by Ben Gatski in Pennsylvania using weathered steel. The metal is sealed with a water-based enamel. Each sculpture will have subtle variations. They are cut, welded and hammered by hand and each piece of metal has slight color differences. Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth. If outdoors, you can maintain a shiny metal look [entirely optional] by applying a clear metal enamel, available in a spray can at your local hardware store.
- John Boak Lostman Mixed-Media SculptureThe Painted wood free-standing sculpture includes some areas of opaque paint, but is mostly colored with transparent paint revealing the wood grain. It includes a large piece of avalanche-blasted aspen, which itself includes aged human carvings on the bark side. A small magnet-latched triangular box inset into the aspen opens to reveal a very small abstract sculpture. The piece includes one painted glyph on the lid of the triangle box. Constructivist form is modeled in three dimensions and textural variety. Signed on bottom. The artist uses a variety of found objects in his sculptures: wind-polished aspen, milled-wood fragments, metal fragments, mining debris, high-altitude plane-crash fragments, stove parts, recycled crate wood, and more.
- Colleen Gyori Ablaze Art Glass SculptureThe curved, free-standing wall is a back drop for the shallow bowl......all ablaze with color. The bowl stands on a curved, glass base of layered clear, amber & black. The piece is 12.5 inches high, including the black, granite base. The glass wall is 3/8 inches thick and the bowl is 7.5" in dia.