Just inOn sale
- JOSH GOOT Glitch-intarsia knit dressGlitchy computer graphics were the jumping-off point for Josh Goot and his AW14 collection. Enter the Glitch dress a medium-weight knitted sweater dress that's masterfully woven using a pixel-inspired instarsia and finishes mid-thigh. Offset the shorter hemline with a button-down shirt and chunky ankle boots.
- TOMAS MAIER Cotton-poplin shirt dressTomas Maier makes summer dressing a cinch with its lightweight shirt dress. It features a mandarin collar button-down placket and French cuffs for an understated androgynous feel. Style it with chic warm-weather classics - gladiator sandals and a bold canvas tote make perfect accents.
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Anna dressThe Anna is DVF's classic button-up shirt dress updated for AW14 in the label's monochromatic Rose Heart print. It's a long-sleeved slim-fitting style made from flattering silk-jersey and topped with a neat point collar. Style it for the office with staple black pumps.
- MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA Crepe and satin shirt dressThis black crepe shirt dress from Maison Martin Margiela is an effortless way to work the season's new loose silhouettes. It features a button-up satin-trimmed neckline and falls flatteringly to the knee. Style it with chunky footwear - ankle boots or androgynous flats really will complement the soft shape perfectly.
- ERDEM Breeson lace-panel shirt dressErdem's Resort 2015 collection fuses femininity with futurism - this Breeson dress being a prime example. The cut is decidedly modern - note the button-up top and boxy fit - while the delicate floral-print lace and gently scalloped sleeves are ladylike elements. The season's knee-length boots are perfect beneath.
- RAG & BONE Varsity crepe dressPay homage to All-American style with Rag & Bone's Varsity dress. Cut from lightweight black crepe with grosgrain edging and a button-down front this relaxed piece nods to vintage styles in a way that's right for now. Wear it with skater flats during the day switching to heeled boots come evening.