Sale / PriceAll
- Rosie Assoulin High Garden button-down gownDrama is central to Rosie Assoulin's aesthetic. This waffle-texture stretch cotton-blend High Garden gown arrives in a vivid yellow hue, and has a feminine empire-line silhouette with a voluminous A-line skirt. Offset the acidic hue with contrasting red sandals.
- Roberto Cavalli Button-down cotton-blend poplin dressRoberto Cavalli's Resort-2016 collection is replete with dramatic silhouettes. This white cotton-blend poplin dress has an elegant shirt-like structure, with seductive open shoulders and a waist-cinching D-ring belt. Team it with dramatic gold-tone jewellery in a nod to the label's glamorous aesthetic.
- Saloni Zoey V-neck stretch-poplin dressIt's the cut-out back detail that lends Saloni's coral-red stretch cotton-poplin Zoey dress a seductive edge. It has a classic fitted-waist silhouette with a V-neckline and neat button-down fastening. The elegant midi-length works well with this season's mule sandals.
- Rosie Assoulin The Franciscan button-down gownNew York-based Rosie Assoulin never shies away from billowing proportions. This sky-blue cotton Franciscan dress is masterfully cut with a collarless neck, long sleeves, and a sweeping skirt that trails into a dramatic train. Style it simply with strappy sandals, or leave it open over slim black trousers for a directional look.
- Adam Lippes Trapeze cotton dressAdam Lippes continues to solidify his reputation for effortless chic with easy pieces like this white cotton trapeze dress. The voluminous pleated shape is given a sultry feel with delicate shoulder straps and a button-up back. It makes a cool option for daytime events add a metallic accessory for extra drama.
- Stella McCartney Marion broderie-anglaise dressStella McCartney demonstrates the pretty appeal of broderie-anglaise cotton for Resort-2016. A perfect piece for sunny days, this crisp white dress is crafted with a sleeveless, button-down top, and a handkerchief skirt that floats around the ankles. Slip it on with sandals for an instant off-duty look.
- Adam Lippes Round-neck cotton and linen-blend dressAdam Lippes's pale-blue cotton and linen-blend dress has a clean, minimalist feel. The lightweight cloth is cut to a loose, relaxed shape, and detailed with a button-down neckline and two patch pockets. It was styled with ankle boots in the designer's Resort-2016 presentation, but works equally well with neutral sandals.
- Vince Capped-sleeve twill dressVince is loved for its pared-back approach to off-duty dressing, and this navy twill dress is a great option for warm weekends. It's cut with a collarless button-down neckline and cap sleeves, and detailed with concealed pockets at the hips. Style it with a cross-body bag and slip-on sandals in neutral hues.
- Marni Magnolia in Bloom-print cady dressColour and print are at the core of the Marni aesthetic. This Magnolia in Bloom-print cady dress shows the result in play, adorned with a flurry of florals in tones of salmon-pink, yellow, green and white. Wear it minimally styled and buttoned up for a effortless look.
- Juliet Dunn Embellished palm-print dressJuliet Dunn's latest collection is designed to take you effortlessly from beach to bar, and beyond. This white and red palm-print cotton dress is a considered choice for your next getaway it's designed with skinny shoulder straps, a button-down front and a floaty mini-length skirt. A hit of metallic sequin embellishment finishes the look with care-free glamour.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Prita dressThis new-season version of DVF's coveted Prita dress is enlivened by bugle-bead embellishment. It's crafted from navy silk-crepe, and features a button-down front and a self-fastening tie to add definition to the waist. Roll the sleeves for a more relaxed take.
- Thierry Colson J4 Oriane striped cotton shirtdressFor SS15, Thierry Colson continues to draw on menswear tailoring for inspiration. This lightly hued, subtly striped, cotton-poplin J4 Oriane shirtdress is a modern interpretation of the aesthetic, with the boxy button-down front flaring into a feminine, pleated ankle-length skirt. Keep the look streamlined by pairing with wedge sandals.
- 3x1 Button-front lightweight denim dress3x1 puts a contemporary spin on the classic sundress with this pale-blue selvedge cotton-denim design. It's crafted with thick shoulder straps, a button-down front and a gathered mini skirt, with oversized slip pockets adding a utility-style edge. Wear it at the weekend with box-fresh trainers.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Layla dressDVF's recreation of her silk-chiffon Layla dress arrives in a graphic, Ethnic Collage and Dot Diamond print for the new season. Cut to a loose, kaftan shape, it features a button-down front with a smocked neckline and placket. Play up the rich, saturated colourway with tonal lace-up heels.
- Saloni Tilly printed silk crepe de Chine dressThis sleeveless Tilly mini dress is a stellar example of Saloni's superior brand of everyday elegance. It's made from silk crepe de Chine, printed with the label's blue and red Bouquet Rouge pattern, and detailed with a button-down front and flippy gathered skirt. Canvas wedges will complement the floral pattern perfectly.
- Current/Elliott The Sleeveless dobby-plaid shirtdressCurrent/Elliott is a go-to brand for beautifully crafted weekend basics such as this sleeveless shirtdress. It's made from dobby-plaid cotton in faded blue tones, and is detailed with a point collar, button-down front and a drawstring waist. Simply swap your leather jacket for sunglasses once the sun appears.
- Diane Von Furstenberg Amina dressThis version of DVF's iconic Amina dress is cut from fuchsia-pink silk to a flawless, floor-sweeping silhouette. It features a button-down front, soft point collar and a centre-front hemline slit. For the ultimate feminine finish, cinch the tie in at the waist.
- Tomas Maier Short-sleeved cotton-poplin shirtdressUsher in the new season with Tomas Maier's crisp white cotton-poplin shirtdress. It has a classic V-neck collar and relaxed, button-down front that can be lent added definition with the self-fastening waist tie. The classic A-line silhouette works as well with streamlined flats as it does vertiginous platforms.
- Vanessa Bruno Athé Elvire denim pinafore dressThe denim dress is a must-have piece for SS16, and Vanessa Bruno Athé's indigo-blue Elvire style is a stellar option. It's cut to a pinafore-style shape with a button-down front, and has adjustable shoulder straps to ensure a flawless fit. Layer it over a ruffle-trimmed white blouse, and ground with lace-up sandals.
- Frank & Eileen Mary linen shirtdressFrank & Eileen makes daytime dressing effortless with this chambray-blue linen Mary shirtdress. It's cut to a loose silhouette with a button-down front, a single patch pocket, and a long back hem for a relaxed vibe. Style it with bare legs and box-fresh trainers come spring.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Altuzarra Isar button-through linen dressAltuzarra's dark-blue crinkled-linen Isar dress is a slick translation of the label's serene SS16 collection. It's shaped to a figure-hugging silhouette, with a button-down front and hardware-accented rope straps. Channel a Mediterranean vibe by styling them with wraparound espadrille sandals.
- Rachel Comey Palmira tie-dye cotton apron midi dressRachel Comeys navy Palmira midi dress employs classic summer tie-dye to define the fitted waist. It's hand dyed for an artisanal effect, and shaped with wide shoulder straps, a square neckline and a button-down front. Wear it in the city or by the coast with block-heeled sandals.
- Mafalda Von Hessen Safari cotton dressMafalda von Hessen's pared-back designs are crafted to be totally chic, yet easy to wear. This cherry-red cotton dress is a pared-back way to embrace military styling, and is cut to a thigh-skimming length with a button-down front and four flapped front pockets. Wear it with bare legs and sandals, or belt it over cropped black trousers.