Just inOn sale
- OSCAR DE LA RENTA Cabochon chandelier earringsOscar de la Renta's sparkling chandelier earrings are certain to command attention at your next event. This pair is intricately crafted from tiers of hand-poured navy resin cabochons and finished with blue round-cut Swarovski crystals. Team them with an elegant up-do for a flawless finish.
- IRENE NEUWIRTH Yellow-gold chandelier earringsThese 18kt yellow-gold chandelier earrings are the perfect example of Irene Neuwirth's natural aptitude for fine jewellery. The ornate design features nine connected teardrops that add fluidity and movement. Wear them with swept back hair for maximum impact.
- IRENE NEUWIRTH Rose-gold chandelier earringsIrene Neuwirth captures the movement of the ocean with these tiered chandelier earrings. They're crafted from 18kt rose-gold and comprised of nine tear-shaped drops that catch the light as they move. Wear yours to lend looks a touch of the label's bohemian elegance.
- OSCAR DE LA RENTA Bow crystal drop earringsNothing conjures after-dark drama quite like a pair of chandelier earrings and Oscar de la Renta's new-season creations are a striking choice. They're embellished with grey Swarovski-crystal embellishments and delicate gold-tone bows which create an air of elegance. Wear them with your hair up to truly showcase their beauty.
- DOLCE & GABBANA Key drop earringsKeys were a central motif of Dolce & Gabbana's fairytale-inspired AW14 collection and these chandelier earrings showcase them to glamorous effect. They're crafted in Italy from gold-tone brass and light-pink and purple Swarovski crystals and are finished with a trio of charms.
- AURÉLIE BIDERMANN Cherokee lapis and gold-plated earringsAurélie Bidermann's Cherokee earrings are accentuated by myriad rich blue lapis stones. Believed to encourage harmony the bold gems are set in 18kt gold-plated chandelier-style drops. Wear this striking set solo with eveningwear attire.
- STEPHEN WEBSTER Diamond, quartz & white-gold earringsIt's the combination of sharp shapes and fine materials that gives Stephen Webster's jewellery its unique aesthetic. These 18kt white-gold earrings have a long chandelier-style drop with a white-diamond pavé top panel and black-diamond pavé lower panel that showcases a faceted grey quartz. Wear them with hair back and shoulders bare for maximum impact.
- FERNANDO JORGE Aquamarine, quartz, jade & gold earringsEmbellished with milky aquamarine and mint chrysoprase these 18kt yellow-gold earrings are a fine example of Fernando Jorge's use of unusual semi-precious stones. They're part of the designer's signature Fluid collection and are intricately looped to imitate a chandelier drop but in a thoroughly contemporary way.