Just inOn sale
- MR & MRS FURS Caroline fur-lined hooded long parkaThis Caroline parka from Mr & Mrs Furs is made from durable black cotton and is fully lined in rabbit fur. The oversized racoon fur-lined hood adds an extra element of luxury while the flapped button-fastening front pockets and fishtail hem nod to original military styles. Wear this cold-weather essential over everything from relaxed separates to evening dresses.
- MR & MRS FURS Garance fur-lined hooded long parkaDon’t let the khaki-green cotton fool you: this Garance parka from Mr & Mrs Furs is elevated far from its functional origins with a brilliantly multicoloured patchwork rabbit fur lining. The oversized olive-green racoon fur trim is perfect for staying warm come winter while it can be effortlessly thrown over casual separates on cooler occasions.
- MR & MRS FURS Giovanna fur-trimmed hooded mini parkaMr & Mrs Furs’ collection of fur-trimmed parkas have gained cult status among fashion's tastemakers. Constructed from vintage military parkas this Giovanna style features a tonal-blue racoon fur hood and matching tartan alpaca lining that has all the benefits of the original but with that added contemporary edge.
- MR & MRS FURS Giovanna fur-lined hooded mini parkaMr & Mrs Furs designer Alessia Giacobino launched her easy-to-wear outerwear collection in reaction to not being able to find the perfect coat. This Giovanna mini parka is a label signature crafted from vintage military cotton. Both the interior and hood are fully lined in blue fox and racoon fur.
- MR & MRS FURS Caroline fur-lined hooded long parkaMr & Mrs Furs began when Alessia Giacobino lined a vintage military parka with the softest fur. The label's Caroline doesn't stray far from the original concept and is fully lined with natural-tone rabbit fur through the body and hood. It features all the design hallmarks of the original fishtail styles but it's the statement racoon-trimmed hood that really makes it.
- STONE ISLAND Coated two-length parkaStone Island achieved the crinkled glossy finish on this forest-green parka by bonding nylon with a high-shine polyurethane coating. It’s both water and wind-resistant and features a detachable hood and a protective funnel neck. Wear it as a shorter-length style by rolling the hem and securing it with the internal zip and press-stud fastening.
- MONCLER Argelia parkaMoncler’s lightweight Argelia parka offers hardy protection against spring showers. The ideal balance of durability and style; it features an optional hood internal elasticated waist and grosgrain trim detailing. Wear it with rolled-up jeans and classic sneakers.
- MONCLER Givre cotton peplum parkaThis season opt for a utilitarian-inspired look with Moncler’s khaki-green Givre parka. The tough aesthetic is punctuated with feminine details like the grosgrain silk trims and the peplum-style under layer. Wear it with relaxed denim and luxe trainers for the ultimate off-duty look.
- MR & MRS FURS Patchwork tartan fur-trim parkaThe parka enjoys a luxury update courtesy of Mr & Mrs Furs this time featuring tartan patches and an attached racoon fur-trimmed hood. It also boasts signature details such as flap front pockets and a drawstring waist and hem. Wear it to give downtime looks a unique and high-fashion feel.
- MR & MRS FURS Stripe detail parka coatModern and luxurious Mr & Mrs Furs is the name to know when it comes to statement coats. This army-green cotton parka combines a relaxed utility shape with bold orange and black vinyl detailing along the arms and back. A camouflage print lining at the hood adds a final touch of urban edge.
- GIAMBATTISTA VALLI Fur collar mohair-wool parkaRich textures are key this season and this parka from Giambattista Valli is a luxurious way to wear them. A stepped hem silk-blend sleeves and a fox fur trim make it a decadent cover-up for day or evening. Style it with ankle boots and tailored trousers.