Sale / PriceAll
- Balenciaga Frill-hem cotton dressBalenciaga's black cotton dress is a flirty summer style. It features a deep V-neck and scoop back, soft frills at the under-the-bust and skirt panels, and a fluted hem that floats around the thigh. Ground the look for day with a raffia tote and gladiator sandals.
- Zimmermann Master drop-waisted embroidered dressZimmermann's cream-nude crepon Master dress is a beautiful design, embroidered with ivory floral vines and delicate gold bead trims. It has long sleeves, a drop waist, and a playfully ruffled hem that falls to a mini length the perfect balance to the demure high neckline. Enrich the look further with matching gold accessories.
- Natasha Zinko Flounce-hem cotton maxi dressSpring is the time to embrace the most feminine of silhouettes and fabrics, and Natasha Zinko's full-length dress is a chic place to start. White cotton-poplin is the perfect canvas for the sculptural shape that begins with a racer back, and ends in a dramatic flounced hem. Wear it for day with a statement box bag and simple flat sandals.
- Moncler Contrast hem T-shirt dressFor SS16, Moncler offers a novel take on the classic T-shirt dress. This black style is crafted from a heavyweight cotton-blend with a boat neck, a self-tie grosgrain tie at the nape, and a playful ruffled hem. Wear it now beneath a khaki-green trench coat and block-heeled sandals.
- Dodo Bar Or Dalal cross-back cotton dressThe intricate white scarf print seen on this turquoise-blue woven-cotton Dalal dress is Dodo Bar Or's signature. It has a relaxed V-neck silhouette that's trimmed with bohemian white tassels, and ends in a pretty ruffled hem. Build on the look with tactile accessories.
- Loup Charmant Anemone ruffle-trimmed cotton maxi dressWhile away relaxed vacation days in Loup Charmant's white cotton maxi dress. A considered yet effortless piece, it has a drawstring neckline, and wide ruffled hemline. It's semi-sheer so is designed for layering over swimwear try it slipped atop a white bikini and accessorised with tan leather sandals and a raffia clutch.
- Elizabeth And James Kenji crinkled silk-chiffon dressFor a bohemian day dress with statement appeal, turn to Elizabeth and James's burgundy crinkled silk-chiffon Kenji style. The gathered neckline, dropped waist and ruffled hemline create a relaxed fit on the body. Wear it with bare legs and sandals now, and layered beneath a chunky knit when the weather turns cold.
- Loup Charmant Miami V-neck cotton-poplin dressEmbrace the romance of warm-weather dressing with Loup Charmant's pale-blue cotton-poplin Miami dress. The silhouette is ultra-feminine with a halterneck, plunging back, and frothy ruffled hem. Try it over a bikini on vacation, completing your look with a straw tote and leather sandals.
- Giles Gathered-skirt poplin dressFor SS16 Giles Deacon has the grandeur of the Renaissance era on his mind. This white cotton-poplin dress presents a softer take on the starting point it's cut to a voluminous silhouette with a centre-split neckline, and finished with a gathered ruffle hemline. Wear it with bare legs and leather sandals for an easy yet striking summer look.
- Emilio Pucci Lace-up ruffle-trimmed jersey mini dressBring a touch of retro glamour to your eveningwear roster with Emilio Pucci's khaki-green, mid-weight jersey dress. It's detailed with a cut-out laced front and is finished with a pretty ruffled hem. Play up the mini-length with this season's essential thigh-high boots.
- Emilio De La Morena Perforated-cotton ruffle-hemline dressRuffles are a signature of Emilio de la Morena, and they're used to add a Spanish flavour to this navy cotton-blend mini dress. A V-neck, open back, fitted bodice and skinny shoulder straps hone an otherwise body-conscious silhouette. Complete the look with statement sandals.
- Peter Pilotto Phaidra embroidered dressBoardgames continue to influence Peter Pilotto for Resort-2016, and this beautiful Phaidra dress features an Aegean-style pattern inspired by a game from Ancient Greece. It's made from ivory fil-coupé with a pastel-hued jacquard, and is structured with an internal boned bodice and a full, ruffled hem.
- Saloni Grace polka-dot silk dressSaloni champions Resort-2016's essential shoulder-baring silhouette with this black and white polka-dot Grace dress. It's cut from silk-crepe to a midi length, and detailed with elastic trims and a ruffled hemline. Make it work for day with chunky black sandals, or amp-up the glamour for evening with postbox-red stilettos.
- Elizabeth And James Swirl Kenji crinkled silk-chiffon dressThis blue, black and white crinkled-chiffon Swirl Kenji dress from Elizabeth and James is a bohemian warm-weather choice. It has drawstring neckline, loose dropped waist, and soft ruffled hem. Complete the look with a utility jacket and pool slides.
- Valentino Bow-halterneck ruffle-trimmed dressUltra-feminine, Valentino's nude-pink silk-gazar dress comes with a bow-shaped halterneck strap and a flirty ruffled hemline. It's designed to gently skim the body and end mid thigh. Why not team it with a pair of the the label's glamorous flat sandals as a cool alternative to heels?
- Diane Von Furstenberg Leanne dressDVF's Leanne dress is a pretty style crafted from fluid stretch-silk and printed with an abstract black, purple, and white Animal Paint design. The round neck and long sleeves make it office appropriate, while the ruffled hem adds a little feminine flair. Complete the look with a chain-handle bag and heeled sandals.
- Mary Katrantzou De Bau jacquard and glitter dressMary Katrantzou's De Bau dress is a modern fairytale. It's made in the UK from a mint-blue alphabet jacquard and scattered with a sprinkling of rose-gold glitter. The off-the-shoulder sweetheart neckline shapes to form a graphic D-shape, and complements the sculptural ruffled hem perfectly.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Emilio Pucci Lace-up ruffle-trimmed cady dressEmilio Pucci's Pre-AW15 collection was a chic homage to the seductive side of 1970s style. This red mid-weight cady dress typifies the look with its lace-up front, mini length and ruffled hemline. Pair it with ankle boots for a look that works from day to night.
- Isolda Violeta silk dressIsoldas Violeta dress is crafted from navy silk and printed with the labels new Dama da Noite pattern, which was initially hand-painted in watercolours by designer Alessandra Affonso Ferreira. Its a beautifully romantic design, with skinny shoulder straps and a delicately ruffled hemline that falls to the feet. Wear it with white leather sandals for a sleek finish.
- Sophie Theallet Ruffle-trimmed crepe dressSophie Theallet's designs always have a voluptuous sensibility. This black wool-blend crepe dress has a slim, waist-sculpting fit that's given an added feminine kick with a ruffled flower at the shoulder and a front ruffled hem. Enhance the sexy vibe with a pair of lace-up ankle-boots.