Sale / PriceAll
- Tabitha Simmons Blaze bead-embellished suede sandalsTabitha Simmons's Blaze sandals are crafted from cobalt suede by expert cobblers in Veneto, Italy. A brilliantly flattering design, they're secured by a skinny ankle strap that elongates the leg, and elevated via a chunky wooden heel. The decorative floral beading is a girlish finishing touch, inspired by vintage bag designs.
- Saint Laurent Babies 40 over-the-knee suede bootsThe knee-high boot is a new-season essential, and Saint Laurent champions the style with these brand new block-heel Babies. They're made from brown lamb-suede and shaped with a vintage-inspired square toe and a small, chunky heel. Pull them over your skinniest jeans, or style them with a breezy midi-length dress.
- Saint Laurent Babies fringed suede bootsEmbrace the season's 1970s vibe with Saint Laurent's tan-brown suede Babies boots. The square toe, block heel, and fringing nod not only to vintage styles, but also the the label's ever-present Western mood. Work them in warm weather with bare legs and peasant-style dresses.
- Gianvito Rossi Patchwork wraparound-ankle sandalsGianvito Rossi's patchwork sandals have a 1970s vibe that's so right for now. In multi-brown and beige suede, they crossover the foot and wrap alluringly around the ankle. Riff on the vintage feel by styling them with a midi-grazing, long-sleeved dress.
- Tabitha Simmons Jenny floral-print espadrille wedgesTabitha Simmons's Jenny wedges are crafted from black and beige satin in a fun floral print that's inspired by vintage beaded bags. They're finished with a sky-high espadrille wedge heel and will instantly elevate new-season midi skirts and handkerchief hemlines.
- Tabitha Simmons Gia bead-embellished suede sandalsThe white floral beading that decorates Tabitha Simmons's Gia sandals is inspired by vintage beaded bags. They're crafted from black suede and detailed with an elegantly thin ankle strap and a moderate wooden heel that's perfect for 16-hour wear. Try them with everything from full-skirted dresses to boldly printed trousers.
- Tabitha Simmons Sebille bead-print silk espadrillesTabitha Simmons employs expert cordwainers from Veneto, Italy, to craft her beautiful shoes. An elegant take on the espadrille, the Sebille is made from navy silk-twill in a pattern inspired by vintage bags and crafted with a curved vamp and dainty ankle strap. Wear them with everything from feminine summer dresses to easy weekend denim.
- Tabitha Simmons Sprinkles bead-embellished suede sandalsTabitha Simmons enlisted the expertise of Venetian cobblers to craft her stellar Pre-AW15 collection. A key design, these Sprinkles sandals are made from rich cobalt-blue suede and decorated with a pattern of rainbow-hued beads a detail inspired by vintage bag designs. Slip them on with a same-tone blouse and shorts for a bold high-summer look.
- Charlotte Olympia Isadora suede sandalsCharlotte Olympias black suede Isadora sandals recall the glamour of vintage Hollywood. As part of the label's Encore range, they're a true CO classic, defined by Art Deco-style cage straps and sparkling black crystal embellishments. Wear them to amp up classic tailoring or an LBD.
- Maison Margiela Vintage-treated leather bootsChannel true Western style with these tan-brown leather boots from Maison Margiela. They have a vintage-treated finish for an authentic, love-worn appearance and are detailed with classic stitched panels. Wear them to dress down crisp summer separates.
- Gucci Arielle patent-leather pumpsThe mid heel returns with full force for SS16, and Gucci's take on the style is typically eclectic. These baby-pink Arielle pumps are made from patent leather with a pearl-studded front strap, and have a statement curved heel crafted from brushed gold-tone metal. Stay true to the label's vintage vibes with a ruffled midi dress.
- See By Chloé Suede block-heel clogsSee by Chloé continues to champion the cool 1970s clog. This style arrives in navy suede with gold-tone staple and stud details, and has a dark-brown wooden platform and high block heel. Complete the look with vintage-wash cropped jeans or a patterned smock dress.