Just inOn salePlus size
- Clover Canyon Paper Poem Sleeveless Crop TopBring your artistic nature to life in this Paper Poem Sleeveless Crop Top by Clover Canyon ! Features a printed sleeveless cropped silhouette on a cool neoprene fabric with black trim along openings. Styled with Clover Canyon's Paper Poem Pencil Skirt and Jeffrey Campbell's Dover Front Shoes. 90% Polyester/ Spandex. Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry. Made is USA.
- Fairyhare Yarn to Knit Up the Wild Apple Sweater Pattern Is in the Book Poems of Color by Wendy K15 colors make the wild apple palette shout even though it was inspired by a mountain ash tree in the fall. I include an extra updated color chart and list of colors to use on each row. There are 8 shades of green going from the darkest olive for the main color through a very light chartreuse color. There are russets, oranges to balance the greens. The size of the sweater kit is determined by the measurement of the sweater at just under the arms. So if you have a nice light sweater that fits you well, just measure the circumference of the chest just below the arms. The yoke contains 14 colors 7 different shades of green! The main color is a dark olive. There are 5 skeins (2 oz each) of the main color for the size 40', 5 1/2 skeins for the 44' and 6 skeins for the 48' sweater. Larger sizes would take more of the main color only and can be ordered extra. All of the yarn is fairyhare-30 angora and 70 merino 275 yds 2 oz. Skein spun at green mountain spinnery in vermont. Fairyhare is made with kimmet croft fiber merino wool from janice's 35 merino ewes and angora fiber from american angora rabbits.
- Now 110 Incredible Ooak Vintage Silk Juban Under-Kimono With Woodblock PrintsI actually bought this on etsy as i was so entranced by the back of this kimono and the woodblock prints that i simply had to have it. Unfortunately in my enchantment it totally slipped my mind that i look horrible in gray. It is really gorgeous but i don't have room for things that i'm not wearing and this beauty deserves to be seen! It is a 100 silk vintage japanese juban under-kimono with a stunning design of three classic woodblock prints with tanka poems on the back of a light weight (not tissue silk though, heavier than that) gray silk. There are what appears to be some hand-painted japanese letters (?) on sleeves and a few places on back. It has a cream silk lining with some light staining to the silk, mostly at top and a small are on one side, obviously not seen when worn please convo me for a closeup since i am limited to 5 photos and i really wanted to show the prints. The previous owner listed as antique and i think this could be as early as the 30s but possibly later i don't know that much about kimonos. It is simply gorgeous and is in very good vintage condition for its age with the exception of some light stains visible in the bottom woodblock print (see last pix) . As usual it is not as bad as looks in pix and it is the bottom print so not really noticeable when worn unless you hold it up to look closely. Actually to me it kind of added to the vintage look of the piece. The other thing i really liked about this is that it's not overly long so no need to hem. Will fit various sizes due to kimomo style. Measurements sleeves extend 12.5' from body and hang 19' underarm to underarm 25 1/2' length 52'
- 1940s Navy Blue Peplum Gown Elegant Vintage Cocktail Dress W Bow Collar Detail SmallIn the navy early 1940's vintage navy blue rayon crepe gown sz small this vintage gown from the early 1940's is a gorgeous, elegant dress that's a wonderful time capsule of a fashion era in transition. The long, lean line and asymmetric sewn-on bow detail at the neckline harken back to the slinky styles of the 1930's, while the padded shoulders and (just barely there) peplum are elements that would become essential in 1940's fashion. Two long, wide sashes hang down as an accent in the back you can see one of them pulled out in the photo with the open zipper. Measurements: bust: 32-34', waist: 26', hips: 36-38', sleeve: 4', length shoulder to waist: 18', length waist to hem: 30' keep in mind that these are the measurements of the garment itself and that room for proper fit and for the whole thing to slip over your head should be considered pockets: none how dress closes: back metal zipper (does not open to the top of the dress the photo picturing it open shows it fully open) no tag fabric: rayon crepe condition: the dress is in overall good condition. There are two very small holes in the back of the skirt near the left seam. One is a little more than halfway up the skirt and about 2-3mm, the other is farther down and pinhole-sized. All clothing is stored in a non smoking environment. Any jewelry or accessories shown are for illustration only and are not included unless noted. Every vintage item has a story each hey viv ! Purchase comes with a poem. Send me a convo if you have any other questions about the garment! :) 1111-03 1-01 hey viv ! Vintage dresses at hey viv ! Rockin' retro clothing at
- 1940s Charcoal Gray Skirt Suit Elegant Vintage Rhinestone & Velvet Details Size SmallWell suited world war 2 era gray gabardine evening suit w rhinestone accents sz sm paint the town gray in this lovely formal two-piece ensemble. The soft charcoal gray is complemented nicely by the deep black velvet on the jacket's sleeve cuffs and peter pan collar, which are studded with prong-set rhinestones in little floral star-like clusters. Larger rhinestones (1/4') are in the five tuxedo buttons that fasten the jacket. The calf-length a line skirt continues the clean, very 1940's hourglass line of the tailored jacket. And did someone say padded shoulders well, if they did, they'd be right, because this suit's got 'em. Measurements: bust: 36', waist: 26', hips: 38', sleeve: 18', length jacket: 20', length skirt: 30' pockets: none how garment closes: jacket buttons in front, skirt fastens with side metal zipper and button closure no tag fabric: gabardine feels like rayon, could be a rayon/silk blend. Cuffs & collar are velvet w prong set rhinestones condition: the suit is in overall good condition. All clothing is stored in a non smoking environment. Any jewelry or accessories shown are for illustration only and are not included unless noted. Every vintage item has a story each hey viv ! Purchase comes with a poem. Send me a convo if you have any other questions about the garment! :) 1209-02 1-06 (12*9*3) hey viv ! Vintage dresses at hey viv ! Rockin' retro clothing at buyers outside of us & canada convo for a shipping quote.
- 1960s Oleg Cassini Silk Shirt Dress Bubblegun Pink Shirtfront W Matching Belt Size MediumTina marina late 1960's bright candy pink oleg cassini button up dress sz med wow! This 1960's oleg cassini dress is a vision in eye-popping candy pink! Made from elegant silk dupioni and fully lined, this fabulous frock has a go go girl meets victorian lady feel to it. (only in the 60's!) the pin tuck tuxedo style button up front runs almost the length of the dress. The extra-wide cuffs have slots on both sides to allow them to fasten with cufflinks. Wear it with the matching belt to cinch the waist or leave it loose for an uber-angular 60's mod look. Measurements: bust: 38', waist: approx 26-28' (w belt), hips: 40-42', sleeve: 23', length: 37' pockets: none how dress closes: buttons down the front tag reads: 'oleg cassini for tina marina' (tina was oleg's daughter with glamorous actress gene tierney. Cassini debuted the line in the fall of 1968 as a younger look.) fabric: silk dupioni condition: the dress is in overall good condition. There is a faint line running around the dress about 2' above the hem and some discoloration in the left underarm that can be seen in the lining but is just barely visible on the outside. The belt shows a bit of wear, but the dress (except for the flaws noted) is in almost new condition. .all clothing is stored in a non smoking environment. Any jewelry or accessories shown are for illustration only and are not included unless noted. Every vintage item has a story each hey viv ! Purchase comes with a poem. Send me a convo if you have any other questions about the garment! :) 1111-04 0-12 hey viv ! Vintage dresses at hey viv ! Rockin' retro clothing at
- 1950s 1960s Red Rose Wiggle Dress Sexy Satin Vintage Bombshell by Mr Mort Size SmallVa va voom slinky late 1950s early 1960s vintage bombshell dress in black silk satin w red roses sz sm yowza! This is one seriously sexy vintage dress. A true bombshell wiggle dress, this sleeveless spaghetti strap frock comes with a wide black belt (original to the dress!) to accentuate the already well-defined waist. The silky satin has a striking pattern of lush, red roses and is fully lined with black taffeta. This reminds me of something joan harris (nee holloway) of mad men would wear to a cocktail party. A great movie star style glamour piece. Measurements: bust: 34', shoulder to waist: 51', waist: 24', hips: 36', length waist to hem: 27' pockets: slit pocket in right side seam at the waist how dress closes: side metal zipper, original belt is included. The inside tag says: ' mr mort ' the design of the tag indicates that this was made in the late 50's or early 1960's. Mr. Mort was founded in 1952 by mortimer goldman. The company produced mid-priced, but fashionable, dresses. The belt is marked 'mr mort' on the back. Fabric: dress fabric feels like silk or rayon. The belt is covered in fabric that looks like grosgrain ribbon with a shiny black back.. Condition: the dress and belt are in overall very good condition. All clothing is stored in a non smoking environment. Any jewelry or accessories shown are for illustration only and are not included unless noted. Every vintage item has a story each hey viv ! Purchase comes with a poem. Send me a convo if you have any other questions about the garment! :) 0823-04 1-01 (12*9*3) 0-10 hey viv ! Vintage dresses at hey viv ! Rockin' retro clothing at
- Vintage Artisan Fabric Collage Clothing Wearable Folk Art Dress Laguna Beach Artist Mybonny RanOde: a poem in which a person expresses a strong feeling of love or respect for someone or something this is my 'ode to noeline', a very dear friend formerly of laguna beach, california (recently passed away an unforgettable person one of the best artists ever born.) this is a tribute dress that tells the story of noeline. All of the following facts are depicted on the dress in fabric some might be hard to see in images they are here: brownies/girl scout leader painter of flowers & birds & fruit took the train from iowa arrived in laguna beach never looked back handiwork! Buttons embroidery crochet hostess! Apron sailor born on christmas day thus the name 'noeline' bikini ties: a real beach girl! Heart: of yellow & blue the colours of her lb cottage covered bridge embroidery (as seen in iowa) bible verse: 1 corinthians a proverbs 31 woman! Feedsack gingham quilts she loved these! Teapots always time for tea or coffee irish linen her heritage her favourite colour was red other table linens of eyelet she loved all handwork nimble fingers the burlap peanuts bag (because i know she would smile!) the base is a vintage 1950 dress, black in colour that i expanded by piecing in a vintage brownies girl scouts dress (pocket remains). The black dress has a button on backside and is 'open' to show skin. You can wear a shirt underneath. All of the above elements are comprised of vintage, antique & new fabrics, textiles, cloth, fibers, linens, found objects, etc. I just tried this on i wear a medium and it was roomy on me. Measures: hem sweep 50' bust to 46' length 42' on front 31' on back hips to 49' let me know if you want to see a picture of me wearing it. Thank you for looking! Bonnyg in cannon beach, oregon, usa
- 1940s Peplum Dress Vibrant Vintage Confetti Print W Rhinestone Buttons Size LargeConfetti wwii era rayon dress in black w colorful squares sz large wow it doesn't get much more 40's than this! Made from a lightweight rayon crepe, this dress has a peplum that goes all the way around, folding over itself in the front where the top buttons in a sort of faux-suit shirtwaist. The top buttons with three black buttons with large rhinestone centers. The fabulous confetti print (little pink, blue, and white squares) is printed on the fabric. There are two loops on the side seams for a belt that has probably been lost to the ages (i am including the ribbons shown in the photos so you can cinch it in a pinch). I can picture a sassy career woman in the 40's wearing this to the office, then throwing on gloves and a jaunty hat and heading out to a cocktail hour. Now you can, too! Go all out with accessories or just wear it alone this one frock you'll want to show off every chance you get. Measurements: bust: 42', waist: 36' (uncinched), hips: 48', sleeve: 10.5', length shoulder to waist: 16', length waist to hem: 28' pockets: there are two shallow pockets in the peplum itself how dress closes: the top buttons in front w a hook at the waist, the skirt has a zipper (about 5') in the front that is concealed by the top no tag fabric: rayon condition: the dress is in overall very good condition. It is quite sturdy and wearable. All clothing is stored in a non smoking environment. Any jewelry or accessories shown are for illustration only and are not included unless noted. Every vintage item has a story each hey viv ! Purchase comes with a poem. Send me a convo if you have any other questions about the garment! :) 1216-02 1-08 (12*9*3) hey viv ! Vintage dresses at hey viv ! Rockin' retro clothing at buyers outside u.s. & canada please convo me for a shipping quote.
- Black on Black Rhinestone Strapless Bustier Custom Size Corset LengthThis hip length satin bustier in rich black is perfect for a cocktail party or a night out on the town. Pair it with a pencil skirt or tutu for just the right amount of support and structure. Made in your size. Inspired by Film Noir and the Edgar Allen Poe poem "The Raven" This bustier top is ready to take on the night! Underwear becomes outerwear Each cup is encrusted with black rhinestones that are placed individually by hand. A bustier's primary purpose is to push up the bust by tightening against the upper midriff and forcing the breasts up, while gently shaping the waist. A bustier also creates a smooth sliming silhouette, a wonderful foundation for any look. Fabulous and beautiful, this breathtaking backless, brasselette with a deep front plunge, made of smooth satin, with light boning for slimming curves, has underwire fiber-filled cups that create alluring cleavage. Worried about a nip slip? Double stick tape does wonders for this issue. Additionally, all of my bustier tops can have bra straps, or a halter ribbon added for an additional charge. Please contact me for details. Perfect for a cocktail party, night on the town, performance, prom, or boudoir. This item is made to order in your size! Elastic waist,hook and eye closure at the back. Expect 2-3 weeks from start to finish. RUSH ORDERS are available for $25.00 please convo me for more details! This listing is for the bustier only DETAILS NEEDED DURING
- Fringed Bolero Decorative Shrug Magical Vest Elegant Vest Priestess Dress Biblical BreastplateWe call this magical bolero the sabrina, after the water nymph in john milton's wonderful poem: sabrina fair, listen where thou art sitting under the glassy, cool, translucent wave, in twisted braids of lilies knitting the loose train of thy amber-dropping hair. We imagine the fringes of this vest wrapping around your body like the water of sabrina's pool. Handwoven with a special double-weave technique, this garment enhances every outfit. Women have worn it with a white blouse, on a black dress, with jeans, over a bikini, even on a jalabiya. No matter what else you are wearing, it adds a special touch that is almost mystical.