Just inOn sale
- Vivienne Westwood Gold Label New Sueno SkirtMake the world your runway with Vivienne Westwood Gold Label®. Fitted waistline with side zip and button closure. Diagonal stripe pattern allover. Asymmetric high-low hemline. Skirt: 100% silk. Lining: 100% cotton. Professional dry clean only. Made in Italy. Skirt Length: 36 in. Waist Measurement: 26 in.
- ROCHAS Rooster-print duchess-satin skirtWhile couture-quality craftsmanship and the finest materials remain central to Rochas designs there's always a sense of charm and personality too. The house's rooster print was one of this season's most coveted and is used to optimum effect on this painterly duchess-satin skirt. Take your cue from the label and style it with a fine-knit polo for a high-low mix.
- Christian Siriano Women's Waffle-Texture Ball Skirt - Black (6)Christian SirianoWaffle-Texture Ball SkirtDetailsTextured ball skirt by Christian Siriano. High waist. Pleated. Full A-line silhouette. High-low hem. Polyester. Made in USA of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Stuart Weitzman Nouveau Floral-Print Python Pump, Rose MultoDesigner About Christian Siriano: Designer Christian Siriano attended the Baltimore School for the Arts and further studied fashion in London, where he interned with industry legends Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. The Christian Siriano collection debuted in 2008. He is known for whimsical and show-stopping designs from fantasy evening gowns to cocktail dresses and much more. In 2013 Siriano was inducted as a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA).
- Nina Ricci Women's Floral-Print High-Low Skirt - Multi (36)Nina RicciFloral-Print High-Low SkirtDetailsFloral-print Nina Ricci skirt with sheer ruffled panels. Natural rise. Slim, fitted silhouette. Short, straight hem with high-low illusion. Silk; polyamide/silk lining. Made in France of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Nina Ricci: Paris in 1932 was the setting for the launch of the Nina Ricci line, created by Maria Ricci and her son Robert. One of the most classic French houses, Nina Ricci stands for airily romantic style. Current designer Peter Copping upholds the tradition of pretty, feminine fare while injecting just the right amount of modern edge.
- St. John Collection Women's Duchesse Origami Ruffle Gown Skirt - Caviar (0)St. John CollectionDuchesse Origami Ruffle Gown SkirtDetailsDuchesse gown skirt. Wide-banded high waist. Origami pleats. Full A-line silhouette. Dipped-back hem. Polyester. Imported of Italian materials. Designer About St. John Collection: St. John is an iconic American brand founded in Southern California by Bob and Marie Gray in 1962. Today, St. John is a global luxury brand offering a lifestyle collection for the modern woman. St. John is recognized for its updated classics and chic, effortless, enduring style.