Just inOn sale
- MCQ ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Manga Print T-Shirt DressCasual get an edge kick in this manga printed dress from McQ Alexander McQueen. Crew neck, short sleeves, A-line, mini-length, allover print* Fitted. Pair with a classic trench and sculptural heels. 100% Polyester. Lining: 100% Viscose. Dry clean.
- GALVAN Crepe T-shirt DressCrepe full length dress with curved asymmetric hem from Galvan. Cream ribbed crepe t-shirt top with round neck and concealed zipper at rear. Short sleeves. Navy skirt with slight fishtail and satin trim at hem. Partially lined. Made in the UK. Dry clean only.
- Tim Ryan Pink Fringed T-Shirt DressKnitwear specialist Tim Ryan has carved in niche in bohemian glamour. Ensure a unique look at your next event in this structured woven t-shirt dress with a flirty fringed hem. Add black stilettos and an envelope clutch for a covetable pairing. Lilac-pink T-shirt dress with black fringing. Nylon filament ribbon yarn with a structured sponge-like feel and glossy tassels. Rolled neckline. Short sleeves with rolled cuffs. Heavy black tasselled hem. 100% tactel. Dry clean only. Handmade in the United Kingdom.
- Missoni Wavy Knit T-Shirt DressFree shipping & free returnsBird feathers inspire the vibrantly colored round petals layering this meticulously knit Missoni dress. The lean, short-sleeve silhouette makes this style an easy day-to-night choice. 36" length (size 48IT). Unlined. 70% viscose, 25% wool, 5% nylon. Dry clean. By Missoni; made in Italy. Collectors.
- BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Silk T-Shirt Dress with Embellished PocketA luxe take on casual-chic, this silk T-shirt dress from Brunello Cucinelli features a pretty blush hue and embellished chest pocket. Blush silk, round neckline, short sleeves, chest pocket with silver-toned micro embellishment, keyhole cutout at nape with button closure. Straight silhouette. Style with nude pumps and a shopper tote. 100% Silk. Lining. Dry clean.
- BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Silk T-Shirt Dress with Embellished PocketA luxe take on casual-chic, this silk T-shirt dress from Brunello Cucinelli features a pretty slate hue and embellished chest pocket. Slate silk, round neckline, short sleeves, chest pocket with silver-toned micro embellishment, keyhole cutout at nape with button closure. Straight silhouette. Style with nude pumps and a shopper tote. 100% Silk. Lining: 74% Acetate, 26% Silk. Dry clean.
- Alexander Wang Women's Mountain-Print T-Shirt Dress - Cosmos (4)Alexander WangMountain-Print T-Shirt DressDetailsMountain-print dress by Alexander Wang.Crewneck; short sleeves.Boxy tee silhouette.Polyester.Imported.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Proenza Schouler Short-Sleeve Tweed-Skirt DressTweed meets a tee in this Proenza Schouler combo dress with casual silhouette. Details Proenza Schouler T-shirt dress. Knit crewneck top with short sleeves. Dropped waist with tweed miniskirt. Back keyhole. Shift silhouette. Cotton; tweed, cotton/nylon/viscose/acrylic/polyester. Made in Italy.
- Proenza Schouler Women's Short-Sleeve Tweed-Skirt Dress - Navy Multi (10)Proenza SchoulerShort-Sleeve Tweed-Skirt DressDetailsProenza Schouler T-shirt dress.Knit crewneck top with short sleeves.Dropped waist with tweed miniskirt.Back keyhole.Shift silhouette.Cotton; tweed, cotton/nylon/viscose/acrylic/polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Givenchy Twist-Front Draped T-Shirt DressGivenchy puts a literal twist on the T-shirt dress, elevating a humble basic with modern tailoring and sensual back slit. Details Givenchy draped jersey long dress. Banded crew neckline; short sleeves. Rolled-up cuffs. Blouson-style draped top. Twisted front waist with asymmetric gathering. Slim skirt with thigh-high back center slit. Hidden back zip. Viscose/straw. Made in Italy.
- Ralph Lauren Black Label Women's Conroy Short-Sleeve Leather Dress - Black (6)Ralph Lauren Black LabelConroy Short-Sleeve Leather DressDetailsLambskin leather T-shirt dress by Ralph Lauren Black Label.Approx. 35 1/2"L from shoulder to hem.Approx. 5 1/2"L short sleeves.Welt pockets at dropped waist.Paneled seaming.Round neckline.Hidden back zip.Made in Italy.Designer About Ralph Lauren:American designer Ralph Lauren debuted his brand in 1968 with ties and menswear, and over the years his vision expanded to encompass women's ready-to-wear, shoes, accessories, and children's clothes, just to name a few. Classic and timeless are the watch words of Ralph Lauren, whether it be designs from Black Label, Blue Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, or RLX by Ralph Lauren.
- Givenchy Women's Twist-Front Draped T-Shirt Dress - Red (38/4)GivenchyTwist-Front Draped T-Shirt DressDetailsGivenchy draped jersey long dress.Banded crew neckline; short sleeves.Rolled-up cuffs.Blouson-style draped top.Twisted front waist with asymmetric gathering.Slim skirt with thigh-high back center slit.Hidden back zip.Viscose/straw.Made in Italy.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.