Just inOn sale
- Oscar de la Renta Women's Dolman-Sleeve Cable Sweater - Ivory (X-SMALL)Oscar de la RentaDolman-Sleeve Cable SweaterDetailsOscar de la Renta textured knit sweater.Approx. 32"L with 38"L sleeves.Cable body.Funnel neck.Long dolman sleeves.Banded cuffs and hem.Alpaca/nylon.Imported of Italian material.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Copper Leather Cropped Poncho SweatshirtLong sleeve grained leather hooded sweatshirt in metallic copper. Raw leather edges at paneling throughout. Inset ribbed knit collar in white. Kangaroo pouch pocket at front. Dolman sleeves. Tonal stitching. Body: 100% leather. Trim: 88% viscose, 12% elastane. Imported.
- Chloe Women's Long-Sleeve Animal-Print Blouse - Multicolor (44)ChloeLong-Sleeve Animal-Print BlouseDetailsChloe printed top with rainbow spots.Exaggerated long dolman sleeves.Fitted band hem creates blouson effect.High V-neckline.Back zip.Polyester combo.Viscose/silk/polyester/polyamide.Made in France of Italian material.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Rick Owens Cropped Knit Shroud TopThis cocoon-like design, rendered in soft wool, is framed by an elegant funnel neckline and sculptural dolman sleeves. Funnel neckline with back button closure. Short dolman sleeves. Center seam detail. Pullover style. About 31" from shoulder to hem. Wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Maison Rabih Kayrouz Silver Lamé Belted KaftanFree shipping and free returns—every day.Maison Rabih Kayrouz silver silk-Lurex ® lamé belted kaftan. Mitered bias-cut fabric. Cocoon silhouette, V-neck, short dolman sleeves, paneled back, high-low hem; grosgrain-faced self tie belt. Slips on. 37" to 42", approximately. Available in Silver. Silk/Lurex ® Dry clean. Made in France.
- Rick Owens Women's Maglia Ribbed-Knit SweaterRick OwensMaglia Ribbed-Knit Sweater, MilkDetailsRick Owens "Maglia" ribbed-knit sweater.Crew neckline.Short dolman sleeves.Side splits.Pullover style.Cocoon silhouette.Hem covers hip.Cashmere/alpaca/silk.Made in Italy.Designer About Rick Owens:California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.
- 10 Crosby Derek Lam Geometric Paneled Fringed Leather TopTake your style cues from the catwalk and add a swinging layer of fringe to your look with this geometric paneled leather top, a mod-luxe interpretation of the trend. Boxy fit. Boatneck. Dropped shoulders. Elbow-length dolman sleeves. Asymmetrical layered square panels. Asymmetrical fringe trim. Asymmetrical hem. Pullover style. About 24" from shoulder to hem at shortest point. Goat leather. Dry clean by leather specialist. Imported of Italian fabric.
- Chloe Women's Hand-Knit Cropped Sweater - Dusty Lilac (LARGE)ChloeHand-Knit Cropped SweaterDetailsChloe chunky hand-knit sweater.Extended long dolman sleeves.Round neckline.Cropped.Wool/silk/cashmere.Imported of Italian material.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Etro 3/4 Sleeve Hawaiian & Paisely Print Tunic with Belt, MulticolorWrap up in the Etro take on bold boho with this belted tunic in a floral and paisley print. Details Patterned, crepe de chine tunic by Etro. Approx. measurements: 40"L from shoulder to hem in front, 30"L in back. Shawl collar. Three-quarter, dolman sleeves. Relaxed fit. Pullover style; self-tie belt. Silk. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.
- EMILIO PUCCI Silver Grey/Barolo Embellished Silk TopWith it's characteristic optical print, and exquisite shimmering sequin and bead embellishment, Emilio Pucci's silk shirt makes a glamorous, scene-stealing statement. Classic collar, long dolman sleeves, dropped shoulders, hidden snapped cuffs, hidden button-down front, curved hemline. Contemporary oversized fit. Finish with jet black slim-fit separates and flawless platform pumps.
- Givenchy Cloqué one-shoulder drape topAccentuating the beauty of asymmetry with expertly structured drapes, this cloqué top from Givenchy completes a relaxed silhouette with a dolman sleeve on the left and sleeveless on the right. Complete a textural tone-on-tone ensemble by wearing it with a black satin skirt.