Similar products to: PEACE, LOVE, CHANEL. - Page 81 of 299
- The Must-Have Shades From NARS' New Fall CollectionThe final weeks of August are upon us (goodbye summer Fridays!), but the end of summer isn't all that bad, we promise. While our faithful hot weather lippies and nail lacquers are on their way out, fall's darker, moodier hues are already stocking Sephora's plentiful shelves. And when it comes to
- You Can Finally Get Your Hands On Tory Burch Beauty!Tory Burch has joined the ranks of multifaceted fashion brands with the addition of fragrance, color cosmetics, and body care to her repertoire that just launched online today. The designer has thought long and hard about her beauty venture, putting a
- What’s in your bag, Maryam Keyhani?Next up on our list of industry insider bags, we’re going inside the 3-in-1 Céline stunner belonging to the Tehran-born, Toronto-based jewellery designer, Maryam Keyhani. Anyone who knows Keyhani knows that her superbly artsy personal style comes part and parcel with her superbly artsy designs. She’s rarely seen without a top hat or some sort of trompe l'oeil. The contents of her bag reflect this sense of style, as well as how awesome she is in general. Let's explore! »
- What’s in your bag, Sarah Nicole Prickett?Well, we’ve officially reached the end of our editor rope. Since launching What’s in your bag? last summer, we’ve gone through the personal belongings of each and every (willing) FASHION editor. And since we love this feature so, rather than call it quits, we’ve decided to shift the focus to some of our favourite industry friends. In the coming months, we’ll be raiding the bags belonging to stylish designers, photographers, models, writers, and so on. Dying to go inside the bag of a certain fashionite? Tweet or Facebook us your suggestion! But in the meantime, let’s get back to business. For the first in our “non FASHION eds” feature, who better to turn it over to than to our regular contributor, Sarah Nicole Prickett. As known for her quips (both long and short form) as she is for her mess of a blond bob, she’s surely one of our favourites. She also has excellent taste. And she asked. Let's explore! »
- Bitchie Or Not? The Border/ Outline ManicureIt's been a minute since we've featured a new Bitchie Nail trend, but the new 'Outline Manicure' was too hot to pass up. The new trend, hitting your local nail shops, features a thin contrasting outline that is painted around the outter part of your nails. You can achieve this look with a regular
- 5 Makeup Colors You Have to Try This SummerSpring-cleaning may be about getting rid of old clothes and giving your kitchen a deep scrub, but as far as we're concerned, summer is the perfect time to ditch your old makeup and nail polish colors. Test-drive the season's hottest new hues--hot pink, blue, and even orange!
- Kim Kardashian Spills Kylie Jenner's Lip SecretsYou know you've made it when there's a viral hashtag on social media dedicated to your lips. So is the case for Kylie Jenner, who is constantly questioned ("has she or hasn't she?") for getting plastic surgery to enhance and plump up her pout.
- Make Your Own Stain 7 Genius Lipstick Tricks InStyle.comTurn any lipstick into a durable stain by blotting, reapplying, then blotting again to remove excess oils. Blot with lint-free blotting paper rather than tissue for a more natural, long-lasting look. GET MORE BEAUTY TIPS! Our latest book, Ultimate Beauty Secrets has the best tips, tricks and shortcuts to create your perfect look. It hits stores October 26thclick here to order your copy now!