Similar products to: The French Kitchen Cookbook: Recipes and Lessons from Paris and Provence
- The Mini Minimalist: Simple Recipes for Satisfying Meals By Mark BittmanA hardcover boxed anthology of Mark Bittman's popular recipes from his Minimalist series, broken down into four miniature cookbooks filled with over 160 quick and easy recipes. Browse through books on Small Plates and Soups, Pasta, Pizza, and Grains, Meat, Fish, and Poultry and Vegetables for delicious meals that minimize effort and ingredients while maximizing deliciousness! Published by Clarkson Potter.
- Harper Collins The French Kitchen Cookbook: Paris & Provence-16 ounces, 1x1x1With The French Kitchen Cookbook, culinary legend Patricia Wells invites home cooks into her life in France, makingthe fresh and delicious recipes from her popular classes available to fans who dream of experiencing their own gastronomic adventure in the world's culinary capital. Beautifully designed and lavishly illustrated with stunning color photos, The French Kitchen Cookbook is a compilation and reflection on what she and her students have learned. Patricia Wells's meticulously written recipes express the basics—the rules that will help anyone become a better cook, while providing the deep satisfaction that comes from creating exquisite food from the freshest ingredients. Here are some of her best recipes for appetizers, desserts, and everything in between, dishes inspired by the vibrant Provencal countryside and the bustle of Parisian life, including Miniature Onion and Goat Cheese Tatins, Zucchini and Basil Veloute, Fricassee of Chicken with Fennel, Capers, Tomatoes and Sausage, and Apricot Lavender Honey Sorbet. Book Details: Format: Hardcover. Pages: 320.
- Quirk Books Tiny Food Party!: Bite-Size RecipesHors d'oeuvres have a reputation for requiring frou-frou ingredients that are difficult to identify—let alone locate in a grocery store. (When's the last time you ate an amuse-bouche at home?) It's about time for an appetizer cookbook that has fun with the concept of tasting an entire meal in one bite! With Tiny Food Party!, Teri Lyn Fisher and Jenny Park share super quick and easy recipes for little bite-size munchies—delightfully miniature versions of all your favorite foods! Thinly slice shallots, batter and fry 'em, add with a creamy buttermilk ranch sauce, and you've got dainty Bite-Size Onion Rings. Use mini cupcake tins to bake up sweet Little Cheesecakes! Or fill small rectangles of pie dough with Nutella and marshmallow, bake until crispy, decorate with icing—and sprinkles, of course—and you've got irresistibly charming Mini Homemade Pop Tarts. Tiny Food Party! includes Adorable Appetizers, Itty Bitty Entrees, Pint-Size Desserts, and Teeny-Tiny Cocktails that you can serve in shot glasses or tea cups. With full-color photographs of every single recipe plus tips and tricks for seriously downsizing your favorite recipes scattered throughout, this lighthearted little cookbook is lots of fun! Format: Paperback. Pages: 160.
- Random House Bite By Bite: Stylish Small Plates for Any Party-16 ounces, 1x1x1Celebrated caterer Peter Callahan knows how to throw a party. With a career spanning more than two decades and a client list including celebrities, politicians, Fortune 500 companies, and New York City socialites, Peter has earned a reputation for creating hors d'oeuvres that are as inventive and beautiful as they are delicious. A two-sip shot cleverly matched to a small bite is an incredible icebreaker, especially when the appetizer is playfully served on an edible spoon or inside a miniature Chinese take-out container. Bite-size cheeseburgers are served on tiny home-baked poppy seed buns with all the trimmings. Mango-marinated shrimp are served individually on lollipop sticks sprinkled with fresh cilantro; diminutive plantain cones are filled with dollops of tuna tartare; and chicken is rolled into nori "cigarettes." And for an impressive encore, how about shots of coffee with sugar donuts, or mini bagels with lox and cream cheese paired with caviar cones and champagne? In Bite by Bite, his debut cookbook, Callahan welcomes readers to share in the fun and beauty of his creations, providing inspiration for parties—whether casual gatherings, dinner parties, baby showers, or formal occasions such as weddings and holiday soirees—and 100 recipes for the home cook, ranging from savory to sweet, comfort food to haute cuisine. According to Peter, being prepared is the key to pulling off a self-catered party like a professional. With that in mind, he has included a "Kitchen Tools and Conveniences” section, listing the key equipment that will help you create the delicious masterpieces in this book. In the recipes he also notes what can be made in advance, how best to schedule your time, and any emergency substitutions and shortcuts that will make life easier on the big day. Along the way, he divulges his secrets and inspiration, recounting stories of how he dreamed up dishes that he’s catered for his impressive roster of celebrity clients. Full of creative recipes, unique party ideas, and vibrant food photography, Bite by Bite is your go-to source for inspired hors d’oeuvres and whimsical treats that will transform any gathering into an unforgettable event. Book Details: Format: Hardcover. Pages: 256.
- Ballantine Books The Meatball Shop CookbookThe Meatball Shop has quickly grown into a New York City dining destination. Food lovers from around the city and beyond are heading down to Manhattan's Lower East Side for a taste of this breakout comfort food phenomenon. In this fun and satisfying cookbook, chef Daniel Holzman and general manager Michael "Meatball Mike" Chernow open up their vault of secrets and share nearly 100 recipes—from such tried-and-true favorites as traditional Bolognese Meatballs and Mediterranean Lamb Balls to more adventurous creations like their spicy Mini-Buffalo Chicken Balls and Jambalaya Balls. Accompanying the more than twenty meatball variations are recipes for close to a dozen delectable sauces, offering endless options to mix and match: from Spicy Meat to Parmesan Cream to Mango Raisin Chutney. And what would a meatball meal be without succulent sides and simple salads to round out the menu: Creamy Polenta, Honey Roasted Carrots, and Marinated Grilled Eggplant, just to name a few. You'll also find helpful tips on everything from choosing the best cuts of meat to creating the perfect breadcrumbs to building the ultimate hero sandwich. There may not be a Meatball Shop near you—yet—but there's a meatball for everyone (and lots more) in this crowd-pleasing cookbook that will have them lining up outside your kitchen. Format: Hardcover. Pages: 176 pages.
- Stewart, Tabori & Chang Savory Bites: Meals in Your Cupcake PanHollis Wilder, the first two-time champion of Food Network's Cupcake Wars takes the traditional sweet cupcake in a new direction, with fresh flavors and a new savory look. The trusty cupcake pan works just as well for satisfying mini meals as it does for decadent sweets. Small, uniform portions make it easier to avoid overeating, and the meals are perfect for making ahead of time and freezing for the week in single or family-size portions. Hollis provides tips for having children help with the cooking to make a more enjoyable family mealtime. With 100 exciting recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, such as Apple-Sausage Breakfast Cakes, Fig and Blue Cheese Tarts, Pumpkin Risotto, and Curried Chicken with Mango, Savory Bites proves a cupcake pan isn't just for sweets and is sure to please any palate or budget. Format: Hardcover. Pages: 208.