Sale / PriceAll
Similar products to: Best Makeup for Dark Skin Tones - Makeup Tips for Deep Skin Tones - Marie Claire
- How to Make the New Urban Decay Naked3 Palette (Yes, It's Here Work for Every Skin ToneYou guys, I have some major beauty news. Anyone who is a fan of perfect neutral eyeshadow palettes knows about Urban Decay’s cult favorites Naked and Naked2. Well, the company just launched Naked3 ($52) and...
- The Must-Have Shades From NARS' New Fall CollectionThe final weeks of August are upon us (goodbye summer Fridays!), but the end of summer isn't all that bad, we promise. While our faithful hot weather lippies and nail lacquers are on their way out, fall's darker, moodier hues are already stocking Sephora's plentiful shelves. And when it comes to
- DIY Halloween Nail Art Here Are Five Easy, Spooky Designs With Step-by-Step Instructions FashionistaHalloween is just around the corner, and while you can't exactly wear a costume to the office, your fingertips can provide the perfect outlet for some spooky spirit. Sure, you could pick up one of the many holiday polishes out there, but what's coolor: a trendy shade of orange, or a Goosebumps-esque slime design? Though some forms of nail art might seem a little out of reach for those with not-so-steady hands, it's a lot easier than you think and there are some simple Halloween designs you can do with shades you probably already have at home. To try out nail art of your own, you'll just need a few supplies. Base Coat--My go-to is Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener. A strengthening base coat is key. Top Coat--Seche Vite is the best. Period. It's super shiny, dries really fast, and never splinters. Q-tips and Polish Remover--Everyone makes mistakes. **Optional: Thin-Brush Polish--They're great for French manicures or contrasting tips, making polka dots, stripes... everything. They're just easier to use than regular size brushes. I recommend Hurricane, which you can find at most beauty supply stores, but Milani's Precision Brush is good too and is available at CVS. I advise getting white and black. If you don't have a thin brush or don't want to buy one, don't worry. It's not necessary, just simpler. And if you want to do some detailing, you can always dip a pin or toothpick in your polish Properly armed? Click through to get a step-by-step guide for five different Halloween nail art designs!
- Studded Nail Designs 18 Ideas for Rocking 3-D Nails Divine CarolineWhen it comes to edgy fashion, studs are badass on garments and accessories, and this season, they're a must-have for your mani. These glue-on gems may be the simplest way to get the perfect 3-D nails, so we've rounded up 18 nail art tutorials you can do at home!
- New Season NailsA new year means the launch of the spring beauty collections, which in turn means the introduction of brand new nail colours. Pretty pastels, sunny brights and whatever covetable shades Peter Philips has dreamt up for Chanel - these nail colours are the ones we'll be pairing with our new season sandals, and painting onto nails that will no longer be concealed by thick, woolly gloves.
- 7 Smoothing Treatments 7 Smoothing Treatments That Really Work InStyle.comWe asked product developers and a slew of testers to check out the latest DIY keratin treatments that claim to smooth and straighten hair for up to 30 days. The consensus: They really work! Even better, since they don't contain formaldehyde (or any of its derivatives), they're not as damaging as many of the first-generation versions, says cosmetic chemist Jim Hammer. Keep in mind that some still rely on harsh chemicals to straighten strands, so be sure to pick the right formula for your hair type and always apply it in a well-ventilated area.
- What’s in your bag, Amy Burstyn-Fritz?Today we’re going inside the bag belonging to our favourite marketing/public relations/art world gal about town, Amy Burstyn-Fritz. Known for her killer wardrobe (“Oh this? It’s Katrantzou”), and her ability to be the life of the party—even at 10 a.m. (“Are you going to finish that?”), Burstyn is equally awesome on all accounts. Her linen Yves Saint Laurent Muse bag is equally awesome. So without further ado, let’s check it out! Let's explore! »
- What’s in your bag, Adrienne Shoom?Attention Joe Fresh fanatics. Today, we bring you the woman behind your favourite spring (and summer, and winter…) visions. As the brand’s style director, Adrienne Shoom heads up all styling and imaging for all of its marketing campaigns, print ads, commercials and in‐store visual campaigns. She’s also the champ behind the brand's much-anticipated fashion week shows. So, how does she do it all? Here’s at least a partial answer. View the style snaps »
- element7.pngpng, клипарт пнг, scrap, scrap kit, scrap freebie, freebie, png, jpeg, скрап-набор, скрап, цветочный скрап, нежный скрап, Birthday, день рождения, клипарт фотошоп, photoshop, клипарт фотошоп, пнг клипарт, фотошоп клипарт, Valentine's Day, Клипарт PNG, valentine,valentine Day, день святого валентина, день влюбленных картинки, валентинов день, 14 февраля,клипарт романтический, романтический клипарт, клипарт любовь, пнг день влюбленных, walentynki,FREE, Scrapkits, freebies, CU freebies, freebies scrap kit, пнг любовь, PNG love,
- What’s in your bag, Debra Goldblatt?Being Toronto Fashion Week and all, it seemed only fitting that we’d want to bag stalk the lady who holds the keys to it all. Debra Goldblatt is head honcho of one of Toronto’s highest profile entertainment and lifestyle public relations firms, rock-it promotions, and has got her well-moisturized helping hands in everything from show and
- What’s in your bag, Tanya Kim?The countdown to the Oscars continues with an extra special look into the bag belonging to one of the red carpet’s leading reporting ladies, eTalk’s Tanya Kim. With one of the most familiar (and cute!) faces in the biz, Kim’s been on the front lines of everything celebrity, alongside cohost Ben Mulroney. This Sunday she’ll
- What’s in your bag, Adrienne Shoom?Attention Joe Fresh fanatics. Today, we bring you the woman behind your favourite spring (and summer, and winter…) visions. As the brand’s style director, Adrienne Shoom heads up all styling and imaging for all of its marketing campaigns, print ads, commercials and in‐store visual campaigns. She’s also the champ behind the brand’s much-anticipated fashion week
- Perfect Match: Sunglasses & Summery LipsOne of our fave things about summer — well, besides the gorgeous weather, three-day weekends, and endless opportunities to dine and drink al fresco — is that we can downgrade our beauty routine to the bare essentials. All you need to look put-together is a radiant glow, a sexy sheen on…
- What’s in your bag, Natasha Koifman?Today, we’re going inside the bag belonging to another of Canada’s PR power players: Natasha Koifman. President of her namesake firm, NKPR, Koifman heads up a team of 30 to work on blockbuster accounts like Stila, Essie, Kiehl’s and RACHEL Rachel Roy as well as one of the favourite gifting lounges during the Toronto International
- Get Your Radiant Orchid on 8 Ways to Wear 2014's Color of the YearSome of us may still be in a deep freeze but that shouldn’t stop you from looking ahead and adding a little spring into your beauty routine. Radiant Orchid has been named Pantone Color of the Year 2014 and it’s the hot new color trend. Yes, purple reigns supreme! Here are eight great ways to get your orchid [...]
- The Must-Have Makeup Brushes You Need in Your Beauty Routine NowFor the accuracy you need on lids and creases, makeup artists say well-crafted mixed-fiber brushes like Laura Mercier's Finishing Eye Brush ($32; lauramercier.com) are a necessary expense. Stiffer synthetic hair deposits color, the rounded top lets you hit that crease, and softer fibers work "like a windshield wiper to spread and blend the color," says L. A. makeup artist Fiona Stiles.