Similar products to: Awesome Eye Makeup Tips
- The Must-Have Shades From NARS' New Fall CollectionThe final weeks of August are upon us (goodbye summer Fridays!), but the end of summer isn't all that bad, we promise. While our faithful hot weather lippies and nail lacquers are on their way out, fall's darker, moodier hues are already stocking Sephora's plentiful shelves. And when it comes to
- What’s in your bag, Sarah Nicole Prickett?Well, we’ve officially reached the end of our editor rope. Since launching What’s in your bag? last summer, we’ve gone through the personal belongings of each and every (willing) FASHION editor. And since we love this feature so, rather than call it quits, we’ve decided to shift the focus to some of our favourite industry friends. In the coming months, we’ll be raiding the bags belonging to stylish designers, photographers, models, writers, and so on. Dying to go inside the bag of a certain fashionite? Tweet or Facebook us your suggestion! But in the meantime, let’s get back to business. For the first in our “non FASHION eds” feature, who better to turn it over to than to our regular contributor, Sarah Nicole Prickett. As known for her quips (both long and short form) as she is for her mess of a blond bob, she’s surely one of our favourites. She also has excellent taste. And she asked. Let's explore! »
- The Must-Have Makeup Brushes You Need in Your Beauty Routine NowShooting for velvety smooth but winding up cakey? Go for light and luxe goat hair. The finely tapered bristles on Nars Powder Brush No. 10 ($52; available in April at narscosmetics.com) disperse powder lightly and evenly—especially critical since you're using the tool over your entire face, says N.Y.C. makeup artist Troy Surratt.
- Glow in the Dark Holiday Beauty Hacks InStyle.comYou can RSVP under the condition of candlelight, or you can BYOB (bring your own brilliance). Marina Gravani, Hannah Simone's makeup pro, suggests some "strategic highlighting." Start with an emollient foundation. Blend a light cream bronzer under cheekbones, then add a layer of highlighter on top. Rub iridescent-tinted moisturizer over cheeks before hitting the apples with a pink blush. Get the look with Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze & Glow ($65; nordstrom.com).
- What’s in your bag, Natasha Koifman?Today, we’re going inside the bag belonging to another of Canada’s PR power players: Natasha Koifman. President of her namesake firm, NKPR, Koifman heads up a team of 30 to work on blockbuster accounts like Stila, Essie, Kiehl’s and RACHEL Rachel Roy as well as one of the favourite gifting lounges during the Toronto International
- What’s in your bag, Maryam Keyhani?Next up on our list of industry insider bags, we’re going inside the 3-in-1 Céline stunner belonging to the Tehran-born, Toronto-based jewellery designer, Maryam Keyhani. Anyone who knows Keyhani knows that her superbly artsy personal style comes part and parcel with her superbly artsy designs. She’s rarely seen without a top hat or some sort of trompe l'oeil. The contents of her bag reflect this sense of style, as well as how awesome she is in general. Let's explore! »
- How to Make the New Urban Decay Naked3 Palette (Yes, It's Here Work for Every Skin ToneYou guys, I have some major beauty news. Anyone who is a fan of perfect neutral eyeshadow palettes knows about Urban Decay’s cult favorites Naked and Naked2. Well, the company just launched Naked3 ($52) and...
- You Can Finally Get Your Hands On Tory Burch Beauty!Tory Burch has joined the ranks of multifaceted fashion brands with the addition of fragrance, color cosmetics, and body care to her repertoire that just launched online today. The designer has thought long and hard about her beauty venture, putting a
- Amal Alamuddin's Wedding Makeup Artist, Charlotte Tilbury, Spills the Details On Her Weekend Beauty Looks and Go-To ProductsMakeup artist Charlotte Tilbury dished on Amal Alamuddin's makeup for her wedding to George Clooney at the U.S. makeup launch event on Thursday, Oct. 9 in Los Angeles; get the details