Similar products to: nars | Tumblr
- How to Eyeliner aanbrengen GirlsceneMet eyeliner kun je verschillende looks creÃ«ren. Het zorgt voor een bepaalde gezichtsexpressie. Je kunt bijvoorbeeld gaan voor de âwinged eyeâ of voor de âextreme cat eyeâ.Â Al die verschillende looks zijn natuurlijk heel leuk, maar dan moet je wel met eyeliner kunnen omgaan. Â Wij hebben daar af en toe moeite mee en daarom leggen wij het aanbrengen van eyeliner nu in zeven stappen uit. Succes!
- How to Make the New Urban Decay Naked3 Palette (Yes, It's Here Work for Every Skin ToneYou guys, I have some major beauty news. Anyone who is a fan of perfect neutral eyeshadow palettes knows about Urban Decay’s cult favorites Naked and Naked2. Well, the company just launched Naked3 ($52) and...
- Perfect Match: Sunglasses & Summery LipsOne of our fave things about summer — well, besides the gorgeous weather, three-day weekends, and endless opportunities to dine and drink al fresco — is that we can downgrade our beauty routine to the bare essentials. All you need to look put-together is a radiant glow, a sexy sheen on…
- The Must-Have Shades From NARS' New Fall CollectionThe final weeks of August are upon us (goodbye summer Fridays!), but the end of summer isn't all that bad, we promise. While our faithful hot weather lippies and nail lacquers are on their way out, fall's darker, moodier hues are already stocking Sephora's plentiful shelves. And when it comes to
- What’s in your bag, Adrienne Shoom?Attention Joe Fresh fanatics. Today, we bring you the woman behind your favourite spring (and summer, and winter…) visions. As the brand’s style director, Adrienne Shoom heads up all styling and imaging for all of its marketing campaigns, print ads, commercials and in‐store visual campaigns. She’s also the champ behind the brand’s much-anticipated fashion week
- What’s in your bag, Debra Goldblatt?Being Toronto Fashion Week and all, it seemed only fitting that we’d want to bag stalk the lady who holds the keys to it all. Debra Goldblatt is head honcho of one of Toronto’s highest profile entertainment and lifestyle public relations firms, rock-it promotions, and has got her well-moisturized helping hands in everything from show and
- What’s in your bag, Sarah Nicole Prickett?Well, we’ve officially reached the end of our editor rope. Since launching What’s in your bag? last summer, we’ve gone through the personal belongings of each and every (willing) FASHION editor. And since we love this feature so, rather than call it quits, we’ve decided to shift the focus to some of our favourite industry friends. In the coming months, we’ll be raiding the bags belonging to stylish designers, photographers, models, writers, and so on. Dying to go inside the bag of a certain fashionite? Tweet or Facebook us your suggestion! But in the meantime, let’s get back to business. For the first in our “non FASHION eds” feature, who better to turn it over to than to our regular contributor, Sarah Nicole Prickett. As known for her quips (both long and short form) as she is for her mess of a blond bob, she’s surely one of our favourites. She also has excellent taste. And she asked. Let's explore! »
- What’s in your bag, Natasha Koifman?Today, we’re going inside the bag belonging to another of Canada’s PR power players: Natasha Koifman. President of her namesake firm, NKPR, Koifman heads up a team of 30 to work on blockbuster accounts like Stila, Essie, Kiehl’s and RACHEL Rachel Roy as well as one of the favourite gifting lounges during the Toronto International
- Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Lipstick, Nikci Minaj MakeupNicki Minaj, the queen of collaboration, really likes Fridays. Her much-anticipated album "Pink Friday" just dropped and this Friday (aka Black Friday for all you shopping fanatics out there), her limited-edition, cotton-candy-pink lipstick for MAC—also dubbed Pink Friday, naturally&mdash…