Just inOn sale
Similar products to: For Teasing Find Your Perfect Brush Get Hollywood Hair
- Possibly the Hottest Makeup Look Ever in History Nicole Scherzinger's Red Lips and Gold EyesThis makeup look Nicole Scherzinger wore to the Fox All-Star Party pushes the limits on sexy. No, that’s not strong enough. It beats sexy up and tells it where to go. No, that’s too violent. OK, whatever, it’s hot. Just...
- She Has Waited Too Long Skeleton Makeup Girl by Pauline DarleyIt is not Halloween yet but the model Clémentine Levy has already gotten ready with one of the most fantastic skeleton makeup. Titled “She Has Waited Too Long“, this hauntingly gorgeous photo series are the work of Fashion photographer Pauline Darley, make up artist Mademoiselle Mu and hairstylist Sophie Haise or Ever Magazine. Terrific work! [...]
- 5 Makeup Colors You Have to Try This SummerSpring-cleaning may be about getting rid of old clothes and giving your kitchen a deep scrub, but as far as we're concerned, summer is the perfect time to ditch your old makeup and nail polish colors. Test-drive the season's hottest new hues--hot pink, blue, and even orange!
- Last.fmWatch videos & listen free to Demi Lovato: Heart Attack, Give Your Heart a Break & more, plus 2864 pictures. Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato (born August 20, 1992) is an American singer, songwriter, philanthropist, and actress. She made her debut as child actress in Barney & Friends. In 2008, she came to prominence as a starring cast member in the television film Camp Rock. She signed to Hollywood Records the same year, and released her debut studio album, Don’t Forget, in September 2008. The album sold 89,000 copies within its first week, debuting at number 2 on the Billboard 200 It has since been certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for sales of over 530,000. In 2009, Lovato was commissioned her own television series, Sonny with a Chance. That July, her second album, Here We Go Again, became her first to debut atop the U. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.
- 5 Messy (But Glam) Spring HairstylesFrom the blog Beauty: Ponytails and waves are spring and summer hair staples. And while they work for a day at the beach or running errands, when it comes to weddings, black tie parties, anniversary dinners, or your BFF's art gallery opening … not so much.
- 7 Easy Summer Hairstyles to Try NowRun a drop of styling oil through dry hair. Leaving a few front strands free, sweep the rest of the mane to one side, divide into three sections and loosely braid. "Pull out random pieces for an undone look like Whitney Port's," says Monahan. (Try Redken's All Soft Argan-6 Spray, $32, salons only)
- The 5 Most Awesome Hair, Makeup and Nail Looks of the Week (Which Is Your Favorite?)What are you guys up to this weekend? I’m heading off to a friend’s wedding in Connecticut, so I’m all frazzled. But that doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten our weekly walk down memory lane! Here’s the best of what we saw...
- Saturday Night Hair How to Get Selena Gomez's Sexy Ponytail in 8 StepsTo take your ponytail from “just from the gym” to “night on the town,” try this two-section method, inspired by Selena Gomez. It’s the best of both worlds—nice lift and the perfect waves. Here’s how to get the look in...
- The Must-Have Shades From NARS' New Fall CollectionThe final weeks of August are upon us (goodbye summer Fridays!), but the end of summer isn't all that bad, we promise. While our faithful hot weather lippies and nail lacquers are on their way out, fall's darker, moodier hues are already stocking Sephora's plentiful shelves. And when it comes to
- One Direction to Launch Makeup Collection FashionistaIn their hit song "What Makes You Beautiful," teen sensation One Direction croons: "You're turning heads when you walk through the door/Don't need makeup/To cover up/Being the way that you are is enough." Only apparently they think you do need makeup--because they're launching their own line of lipsticks, glosses, and more.
- New Season NailsA new year means the launch of the spring beauty collections, which in turn means the introduction of brand new nail colours. Pretty pastels, sunny brights and whatever covetable shades Peter Philips has dreamt up for Chanel - these nail colours are the ones we'll be pairing with our new season sandals, and painting onto nails that will no longer be concealed by thick, woolly gloves.
- You Can Finally Get Your Hands On Tory Burch Beauty!Tory Burch has joined the ranks of multifaceted fashion brands with the addition of fragrance, color cosmetics, and body care to her repertoire that just launched online today. The designer has thought long and hard about her beauty venture, putting a