Just inOn sale
- 3.1 Phillip Lim
- Alberta Ferretti
- Alexander McQueen
- Alexander Wang
Similar products to: The BAZAAR Military Moment
- Bomb Product Of The Day: Jason Wu's Sage Green And Black Stretch Patterned Jacquard Knit Playsuit - The Fashion Bomb Blog : Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show ReviewsI love prints and playsuits! Put them together and it's a surefire easy-going style combination. Thus, I'm loving this Jason Wu Sage Green and Black Stretc
- Marine's widow eternally grateful for ring's returnSgt. Jared Hammonds frantically scanned an Afghan poppy field, searching for a glint of silver in the soil. The 27-year-old Marine reservist from Conroe was looking for a wedding band. Both men served in Houston-based 1st Battalion, 23rd Marine Regiment, also known as the Lone Star Battalion. Initial reports indicated they were mistaken for Taliban and killed by a missile fired from a U.S. Predator drone. Where was Jeremy's wedding ring? The mystery seemed minor compared to the how and why of the accident that caused his death, but Rachel needed to know. What if the ring never left Afghanistan, trampled in the dirt where her husband died, thousands of miles from home? "Jeremy started doing these Michael Jackson moves, dipping and kicking his legs and having a good old time," Rachel recalled. Jeremy had served three tours in Iraq with the Marine Corps. After four months of training in California, Jeremy's battalion shipped out in March. Rachel was at her human resources job at a trucking company in April when she got a call from a man who said he was with the Marines. "The second they walked into my office, it was like a big somber blanket drifted over everybody, and I just knew," Rachel said. On Saturday, Jeremy's battalion returned home without him. After everyone else had kissed and hugged and left the airfield, Hammonds and other Marines from her husband's platoon returned the ring to Rachel in a private ceremony, along with a journal Jeremy kept.
- Military Wives Strip Down to Raise Awareness About PTSD Battling Bare Love SexFrom the blog Love + Sex: Ashley Wise's husband Rob is about as tough as they come. The career soldier spent 10 years in the Marines before joining the Army after 9/11 and serving on two tours of duty in Iraq, but in April this year, he hit a wall. He locked himself in a hotel room with guns and alcohol and told his wife "he might do something stupid."
- Suncast Resin Wicker 1 ft. 11 in. x 3 ft. 11.5 in. x 1 ft. 9.5 in. Deck BoxThe Suncast Resin Wicker 1 ft. 11 in. x 3 ft. 11.5 in. x 1 ft. 9.5 in. Deck Box features a latching lockable lid. This comes with resin material construction for long lasting usage. It is ideal for storing furniture cushions and outdoor accessories.at The Home Depot
- Men's Fashion Flash: Pharrell Williams's A GRAMMY Salute to The Beatles Vivienne Westwood Mountain Hat, Lanvin Fall 2012 Shearling Collar Plaid Coat, and Chanel Necklace - The Fashion Bomb Blog : Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway ShowAlong with Chrissy Teigen and Katy Perry, Pharrell Williams was also present at A GRAMMY Salute to The Beatles in that infamous Vivienne Westwood Mountain