Similar products to: Orciani Belt
- Ada 'Cala' Studded Skinny Snap BeltFree shipping & free returnsA supple Argentinean leather belt handcrafted in Buenos Aires by local artisans gets a glamorous update with an on-trend skinny silhouette and 24-karat gold-plated snaps. This belt is perfect for adding a chic finishing touch to casual and dressier ensembles alike. Brand: Ada. Style Name: Ada 'Cala' Studded Skinny Snap Belt. Style Number: 1124088. 1/2" width; Adjustable snap closure; 24k-gold plate/leather; By Ada; handmade in Argentina;
- Ralph Lauren Polo Slider-Buckle Webbed Belt - Green - Size L (other Sizes Available)Designed with screen-printed Polo RL text, this webbed-cotton belt features an expedition-inspired, RLX -engraved slider buckle and allover antiqued-nickel grommets. RLX -engraved brushed-nickel slider buckle. Single brushed-nickel keeper. Square tip with antiqued-nickel trim. Allover antiqued-nickel grommets. Screen-printed Polo RL text accents one tip. 11/2 wide. Cotton. Imported.
- NOVICA Women's Tan Brown Leather Belt Modern DesignElegant and sophisticated this tan belt is a unique design by Karl Muse. The belt is crafted of quality leather and dyed with natural colors. The belt is worn by slipping one through the first hole then passing it through the opening before continuing though the last two holes.
- Nocona Embossed Cross BeltNocona Embossed Cross Belt Brown Embossed filigree leather belt Interchangeable belt buckle. Due to the nature of leather/suede small variances of color in the skin may occur this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- NOVICA Leather beltIt is said that to see a cobra when dreaming represents creation and creativity and so it inspires Tacy in the design of this original belt. He crafts it of quality leather masterfully recreating the cobra's scaly skin. Adorned with glass eyes the belt folds inwards to the desired length and passes through a brass hoop covered in leather.