Just inOn sale
- Linea Pelle
- MICHAEL Michael Kors
- MM6 Maison Martin Margiela
- Maison Boinet
- Maison Martin Margiela
Similar products to: MANGO STUDDED BOW BELT
- Carolina Herrera Bow-Wrapped Silk BeltCarolina HerreraBow-Wrapped Silk Belt, BlackDetailsCarolina Herrera faille belt.Loops maintain bow design.Leather lining.Made in Italy of imported material.Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera hails from a family of Venezuelan aristocrats. Encouraged by her friend Diana Vreeland, she launched her eponymous line in 1980. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list.
- Lilly Pulitzer Leather Metallic Bow-Tie BeltLilly PulitzerLeather Metallic Bow-Tie Belt DetailsSkinny metallic leather belt by Lilly Pulitzer. Golden buckle closure with logo and studded ball charms. Bow may be worn in front or back. Leather. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Lilly Pulitzer:After opening a fresh-squeezed juice stand in 1960s Palm Beach, socialite Lilly Pulitzer decided she needed a "uniform" to camouflage splashes. The resulting colorful, comfortable dresses were such a hit with customers, she decided to sell them full time. The playful prints and citrus-inspired shades of pink, green, yellow, and orange are now the unofficial uniform of the preppy at play, and the collection includes apparel, accessories, furniture, and stationery, all with that Palm Beach vibe.
- Nanette Lepore Wide Studded Leather BeltNanette LeporeWide Studded Leather Belt, BlackDetailsExclusively ours.Nanette Lepore two-tone studded leather belt.2 1/2" at widest.Hourglass front; stretch band closure.Silvertone latch back.Imported.Designer About Nanette Lepore:American designer Nanette Lepore debuted her self-named collection in 1992. Her novel approach to femininity incorporates an element of bohemian elan that's been elevated to ladylike perfection.
- Nanette Lepore Studded Leather Stretch BeltNanette LeporeStudded Leather Stretch Belt, BlackDetailsExclusively ours.Nanette Lepore leather stretch belt.2" at widest.Grosgrain stretch sides with leather straps.Silvertone studs and brackets.Back hook latch closure.Imported.Designer About Nanette Lepore:American designer Nanette Lepore debuted her self-named collection in 1992. Her novel approach to femininity incorporates an element of bohemian elan that's been elevated to ladylike perfection.