- People also likedThe sleek and ergonomic design of mid-20th century office furniture is echoed in this desk chair. Supple leather covers the deeply cushioned seat and back, with extra padding in the lumbar region for support. HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED Frame and legs made from hollow metal. Upholstery filled with polyester foam and fiber. Full Grain, Full Aniline Dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina. Seat and back are upholstered in top grain Caramel leather. DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE Chair swivels and tilts, and rolls easily on casters. Features mechanism for adjusting seat height. KEY PRODUCT POINTS Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike. Imported.
- People also likedA healthier way to sit — the ergonomic Leap series of chairs by Steelcase conforms to your body, rather than the other way around, encouraging movement which helps reduce pressure on the spine, sends oxygen to your muscles, and increases blood flow to your brain. Leap's patented LiveBack® technology changes shape to mimic the movement of your spine while the Natural Glide System™ enables you to comfortably recline without straining your eyes, neck, or arms. With an exceptional range of adjustments, Leap delivers full support for various body shapes and sizes. Product Features: 3" seat depth adjustment and 5" pneumatic seat height adjustment ensure long term comfort (7" pneumatic seat-height adjustment is available as an option) Lower back firmness provides constant support while the adjustable lumbar fits the curve of your spine Upper back force controls the precise amount of "push back" as you recline and the variable back stop sets the angle of recline to one of five positions 4-way adjustable arms (height, width, pivot and depth) keep your arms, shoulders, and neck properly aligned while the flexible seat edge relieves pressure on the back of your legs as you recline/lean forward Features a leather seat and back Soft black plastic arm caps Optional adjustable headrest is available with a Black plastic shell and matching upholstery Headrest adds 6¾-9" to the overall height of the chair Five-arm swivel base has 2½" diameter hard-composition, dual-wheel casters (optional soft casters for hard floors are available) Standard frame/base finish is black with an optional platinum finish available Designed to accommodate multiple users of various sizes with a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs. Every material, every stage of a Leap chair's life, is designed to respect and nurture human and environmental health Up to 98% recyclable and contains no hazardous materials SCS Indoor Advantage™, BIFMA level™ 2 MBDC Cradle to Cradle® certified Arrives fully assembled and includes the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty Watch and learn how easy it is to adjust Leap for ergonomic comfort.
- People also likedAutomatic comfort — the cobi™ series of chairs offers one manual adjustment (seat height), the rest is taken care of for you. The weight-activated mechanism naturally puts you in the best position of comfort right from the start. When you first sit in cobi, it senses your center of gravity and adjusts to the position that will put the least amount of stress on your body, while still keeping you properly oriented and supported. Every part of cobi was designed to flex and adjust to your body. The chair's top flexing edge lets you comfortably rest your arm on top of the chair while the flexing seat encourages you to move and shift, allowing you to sit centered or off to the sides. And the flexing back contours to support any posture your body needs at any given moment. cobi flexes where you need it and supports you where it counts, matching your moves so you always stay comfortable. Product Features: Recipient of the Silver award in the conference chair category (NeoCon 2008) Fashion-forward swivel chair is available with or without arms 5" pneumatic seat-height adjustment Five-arm base with 2½" diameter, hard composition, dual-wheel casters (soft casters are available for hard floors) Designed to accommodate multiple users of various sizes with a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs. Arrives fully assembled and includes the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty Contains up to 90% recyclable materials SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold and BIFMA level™ 2 certified
- People also likedAntiqued black carved desk chair is handcrafted and detailed with leather inlays and iron-plated nailhead trims with copper coloring. Made of hardwood solids and laminated lumber. Leather seat and back. Swivel base. Pneumatic lift for height adjustment. 24W x 29.75D x 43.5T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 79 lbs.
Ethan Allen Tanner Leather Desk Chair
Take the helm of any project with the Tanner desk chair. Handsomely styled with button-tufting and English rolled arms, this sophisticated chair is fit for the boardroom or home office.
- Like it to get in stock alerts