- People also likedAn extended, three-minute trailer for Fox's Scream Queens -- from the demented mind of American Horror Story and Glee creator Ryan Murphy -- has arrived, and it offers even more footage of Ariana Grande, Nick Jonas, Lea Michele and the rest of the star-packed show.
- People also likedPurple hair definitely isn’t for the faint of heart. But with superstar hair icon Nicole Richie as patron saint for
- People also likedNo item description
- People also likedDesign Seeds celebrate colors found in nature and the aesthetic of purposeful living.
- People also likedVIDEO: Taylor Swift premiered her much-anticipated “Bad Blood” music video at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday. WATCH the star-studded video here!
- People also likedWith a music video that is turning out to have an all star cast, Taylor Swift has released teaser posters for her upcoming single ‘Bad Blood’. The video will feature some of Taylor’s famous friends including Cara Delevingne, Zendaya and Hayley Williams. Victoria’s Secret Angel Lily Aldridge also appears in the clip as Frostbyte with Taylor as Catastrophe. The black and white images give off an action movie vibe....
- People also likedListen free to Foxes – Let Go for Tonight (Let Go for Tonight). 1 tracks (3:57). Let Go for Tonight was released 31 Jan 2014. Louisa Rose Allen (born 29 April 1989), better known by her stage name Foxes, is a British singer and songwriter originally from Southampton and now based in London. She is best known for her featured vocals on Zedd’s song "Clarity", which peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 and at number one of the US Hot Dance Club Songs, and "Let Go for Tonight" which entered the UK Singles Chart at number seven on 8 March 2014. On 26 January 2014, she won her first Grammy Award, winning Best Dance Recording at the 56th Grammy Awards for "Clarity". Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.
- People also likedGeometric (but imperfect) abstract watercolor painting with triangles in various shades of pink and red forming a pattern.
MY BRAIN IS OPEN - bleh
- Like it to save to your profile