- People also likedEDIE CAMPBELL embodies spring’s youthful and fresh spirit as Vogue’s April cover girl. The fourth model cover in as many months, the British beauty is the perfect figurehead for the season’s minimal and androgynous aesthetic – as illustrated in Joe McKenna and David Sims’ directional All About Edie fashion story, where modern urban tailoring takes centre stage.
- People also likedMelissa McCarthy Says 'No' To 'Plus Size'
- People also likedNo item description
- "If someone doesn't look at an image and feel something, you haven't done your job," the model sats
- Like it to save to your profile