- Similar itemCart by Love Moschino Made from a leather-look fabric. Smooth matte finish. Twin grab handles. Quilted panels. Removable adjustable shoulder strap. Zip top. Zipped inner pocket.
- Similar itemGold-tone silk blend brocade jacket from Lanvin featuring a round neck, short sleeves, a zip fastening and front zipped pockets.
- Bands of fluid snake chain compose a gold plated Paige Novick necklace, and pavé crystals trim a ring which gathers a looped chain pendant. Hook and eye closure. Gold plate. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 23in / 58.5cm Pendant length: 5in / 12.5cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Dotted with beads and sequins, Schumacher's silk-chiffon shirt is modern but wearable. The black colour and classic silhouette keep it smart, while the delicate embellishment makes it feminine. Wear it from the office to dinner with tailored trousers and pumps. Buttoned front. Buttoned cuffs. 100% Silk. Machine wash.
- Similar itemThe No. 7 Quilted Shoulder Bag keeps you on top of the designer handbag trends. Crafted with genuine leather and finished with custom Henri Bendel gold or silver hardware, this luxury handbag is an ideal choice for the style-conscious sophisticate. Quilted leather. Three zippered compartments. One interior zippered pocket. Fold over magnetic flap closure. Custom Henri Bendel gold or silver hardware. Satin lining. Dimensions: 6.25"H x 11.5"W x 4"D.
- Similar item100% silk. Dry clean only. Sequin and beaded throughout. Semi sheer fabric.
- Eddie BorgoMatte Yellow Gold Plated Single Cone NecklaceDetailsSignature cone spike necklace by Eddie Borgo.12-karat yellow gold-plated brass with matte finish.Cable chain necklace.Spiked box clasp.Chain, 17 1/2"L.Spike, 1/4 diam.Made in the USA.Designer About Eddie Borgo:Fusing high-end luxe and street-savvy style in every piece he creates, jewelry designer Eddie Borgo debuted his ultra-modern collection to much success in 2009. Bringing new energy to established themes, his unique brand is a study in traditions: American costume jewelry, the history of rock-and-roll, and the heritage of New York City.
- Similar itemComposition: 52% Polyester, 24% Wool, 24% Acrylic, Polyamide. Details: brocade, no appliqués, medium-weight sweater, solid color, round collar, single-breasted , snap button closure, zip, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Oscar de la Renta3/4-Sleeve Cropped Brocade JacketDetailsOscar de la Renta metallic brocade jacket.Collar with small notched lapels.Three-quarter sleeves; vented cuffs.Covered front closure.Yoked back.Button-tab sides at hem.Cropped above hips.Acetate/cotton/other fibers.Made in Italy.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.