Shop this look
- Welcome some old world glamour to your modern loft with this shimmering black marble end table. Stacked loops of slender gold leaf-finished iron rise from the floor like a flowing curtain to form an ethereal base for a round, black marble tabletop. The rough-hewn cut of the marble makes it a no-brainer to rest all manner of beverages and plates on this stylish stunner. 24 inches high x 23.5 inches wide x 23.5 inches deep. Constructed of iron and marble. Distressed gold leaf finish on iron base. Tabletop is finished with rough hewn black marble. Weight: 75 lb.
- Similar itemAmbella. Gisselle Console. Console handcrafted of mindi solids and veneers. Antiqued, mirrored drawer fronts; hand-textured, cerused oak finish. Three drawers. 72"W x 16"D x 36.5"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 128 lbs.
- Similar itemLuxurious black velvet is expertly tufted on to a graceful limed gray oak frame in this romantic settee. Dramatic and alluring, this settee will create an otherworldly ambiance in your home. The comfortable button-tufted chair features a scalloped back and carved hardwood legs that give your room a highly styled European touch. Just enough room for two! Limed Gray Oak Finish. Black Velvet upholstery. Hand-carved frame.
- This is the perfect, petite end table for festivities with friends and family. The polished ivory, oval stone tiers are surrounded with hand-hammered, distressed antique iron framing and delicate legs. This romantic table blends Old Hollywood luxury with modern style for a fashionable accent table in any room. 23.25 inches high x 30 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Constructed from iron and travertine stone. Iron hammered with distress marks; Antique brass finish on iron. Light ivory honed white grey marble stone top and bottom shelf; Marble will vary. Coordinating oval cocktail table available.
- In the traditions of art deco icons like the Chrysler Building, the bold architectural attitude of this console - created through vertical silver leaf eglomise mirrored panels and a distressed silver finish - delivers an eternally stylish effect. With two adjustable shelves behind each of the cupboards, there's plenty of storage to match the abundance of style here. 42 inches high x 84 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Constructed from wood and glass. Distressed silver and silver leaf eglomise mirror finish. (2) adjustable shelves behind each cupboard. Verre Eglomise is a 17th century decorated glass by which a painted picture or gold/silver leaf is applied resulting in a matte mirrored effect.
- Similar itemTufted back seating adds a rich touch to this high back, velvet, transitional sofa. Armen Living is the quintessential modern-day furniture designer and manufacturer. With flexibility and speed to market, Armen Living exceeds the customer¿s expectations at every level of interaction. Armen Living not only delivers sensational products of exceptional quality, but also offers extraordinarily powerful reliability and capability only limited by the imagination. Our client relationships are fully supported and sustained by a stellar name, legendary history, and enduring reputation. The groundbreaking new Armen Living line represents a refreshingly innovative creative collaboration with top designers in the home furnishings industry. The result is a uniquely modern collection gorgeously enhanced by sophisticated retro aesthetics. Armen Living celebrates bold individuality, vibrant youthfulness, sensual refinement, and expert craftsmanship at fiscally sensible price points. Each piece conveys pleasure and exudes self expression while resonating with the contemporary chic lifestyle. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. 35"L x 83"w x 38"h, 154 lbs. Sofa from the Barrister collection. Gray velvet with black piping. Tufted, high back adds style and comfort. Measures 83 inches wide by 35 inches deep by 38 inches high. Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty. Some assembly required. Velvet, 100% Polyester; Imported;
- Similar itemSpend a lazy Sunday sprawled across this daybed reading a book, or use it to add extra seating during your next party.Using quality hardwood and beech wood, our commitment to quality means this piece will last for generations to come.The complex juxtaposition of its rectangular shape, fluidly tufted cushion and curvaceous immediately captures the eye.
- Who says rustic can't be sleek? This attractive console proves it can be done. With slim tapered legs, this end table gets an earthy accent with a hammered iron finish. Sculptural and smart, this piece would be perfect in contemporary environments of every stripe. 29 inches high x 28 inches wide x 12 inches deep. Constructed from hand hammered solid iron. Finished in antique brown. Weight: 39 lbs. Indoor use only.
- Similar itemAmbella Gisselle Console Details Console handcrafted of mindi solids and veneers. Antiqued, mirrored drawer fronts; hand-textured, cerused oak finish. Three drawers. 72"W x 16"D x 36.5"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 128 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Ambella: Ambella Home Collection was founded by George Moussa in 1995 and is credited with being the first company to design and introduce the "Sink Chest"—a traditional wooden chest with a sink mounted to the top and plumbed for a faucet fixture. Ambella carefully selects quality materials used for each handcrafted design, then combines them with the best techniques and quality construction, resulting in pieces that will last a lifetime. Ambella Home Collection continues to be an innovator in not only the sink chest category, but furniture pieces for every room. Material: HARDWOOD, MINDI WITH MINDI VENEER.
- Old Hickory Tannery Cora Tufted Sofa Details . Handcrafted button-tufted sofa. Hardwood frame with hand-painted coffee-bean finish. Embossed polyester velvet upholstery. Springs are hand tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. 105"W x 33"D x 34"T. Seat, 67.5"W x 24"D x 16"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 210 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: IVORY. Material: 100 POLYESTER EMBOSSED VELVET.
- Part of the beauty of this chic bakers rack sideboard is in its many possibilities. In an urban loft kitchen or dining room, this sideboard becomes a stylish workhorse, holding all manner of cooking and serving essentials. Or place it in your living area as a console and use its three rustic shelves to store and display all manner of media devices. Want clutter out of site? Four recycled wood milk crates slide on and off shelves as needed. 35.5 inches high x 76.5 inches wide x 18.5 inches deep. Constructed from solid reclaimed wood and metal; no assembly required. Metal finished in grey wash, reclaimed wood finished in limed white wash. May be used as a sideboard/ buffet or long console. Features four removable rustic wooden crates.
- Similar itemDesign by Warren Platner, 1962By Knoll.In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Platner Collection, Knoll is proud to announce Platner Gold, an 18k gold-plated finish option.In the 1960s, Warren Platner transformed steel wire into a sculptural furniture collection by welding curved vertical steel wire rods to circular frames. The column of wire rods created a moir? effect with the decorative, gentle, graceful quality that Platner sought to achieve. The collection's Side Table is a modern era design icon offered with a gold-plated base which can be paired and a variety of glass, polished or satin (matte) marble, natural marble, wood finish, granite and veneer table tops.Note that all coated marble tops are offered in two finishes: standard Polished or Satin. The satin finished marble creates a matte sheen that gives the top a natural honed appearance while offering the same protective qualities as the Polished polyester coated marble finish. Satin finish is not available on Natural Marbles.