- Carolina HerreraBoxy Open-Front Tweed Cropped Jacket, Canvas/Charcoal DetailsCarolina Herrera tweed jacket. Notched collar. Open front with contrast grosgrain trim. Half sleeves. Boxy silhouette. Cropped mid-waist. Wool/mohair/alpaca/polyester/nylon/cotton/silk. Dry clean only. Made in Italy. Designer About Carolina Herrera: The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemSuede taper toe lace-up ankle bootie designed with a hidden platform. Approximately 4.5" heel (115mm), 15mm platform Leather sole. Available in Black Made in Italy.
- The day after the Italian fashion house live-streamed its "shoppable catwalk" during New York Fashion Week, the entire Anthony Vaccarello x Versus Versace capsule collection launched exclusively in the US at Opening Ceremony. The designer's love of glamorous fabrics and up-to-there cuts make his partnership with Versus a match made in plunging neckline heaven. If you have a penchant for coquettish, strapped-in fabrics and thigh-baring cuts, this one's for you. This denim moto jacket is printed all over with the graphic black and white pattern seen prominently in this collection. It is accented with polished gold-tone hardware, with buttons on the pockets and snaps on the cuffs. It is cropped, hitting at the hips, and zips in the front. 97% cotton, 3% elastane. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemGrace' jacket in black from Boudicca. This cropped jacquard silk jacket features a dotted pattern throughout, an open front with a self-tie detail at the waist, and padded shoulders. Has a hip-hitting hem, a peplum waist, full lining, and long sleeves with side slits.
- Similar itemYou'll love the sexy yet rugged look to this fierce ankle boot by ZiGi. The Z Jo doesn't fail to impress with it's black leather upper, lace up vamp and stud covered silhouette. An enticing 2 inch platform flows with an unstoppable 6 1/4 inch stiletto heel for utter confidence. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar itemUptown tweed ventures downtown in this cropped Tory Burch jacket rendered with silvery metallic threads. Shell: cotton/acrylic/metallic/nylon/polyester/mohair/wool/alpaca; lining: polyester/viscose; peplum: cotton/elastane/polyester/rayon. Dry clean. Imported. Collarless, long sleeves, concealed snap front closure. Metallic tweed, two flap front pockets, solid seam-detailed hem, lined.
- Similar item120mm Denim covered heel. 50mm Internal platform. Lace up front closure. Reinforced metal eyelets. Leather innersole and lining.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyHalf-Sleeve Dot Jacquard Jacket, PaperDetailsDotted jacquard. Skinny notched lapels; asymmetric one button front. Sharply structured shoulders; half sleeves. Welt pocket on left chest. Oversized fit. Cropped at the hip. Polyester/cotton/silk. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.