- Dion LeeCycle Organza SkirtDetailsDion Lee graphic-print organza skirt.Slim pencil silhouette.Back zip.Midi hem.Nylon/silk/spandex; nylon/spandex lining.Made in Australia of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 35"/89cm, bra size 34C, dress size US 4. Shown styled with Michael Kors Charlene Strappy Sandal in Optic WhiteDesigner About Dion Lee:Known internationally for his stunning originality and futuristic flair, award-winning Australian fashion designer Dion Lee transcends the lines between technology and artistry, the experimental and the traditional. A graduate of the Sydney Institute of Technology, Lee debuted his collection in 2008 to immediate critical acclaim. His womenswear collection includes engineered separates and body-con dresses, all rigorously tailored yet utterly wearable in innovative fabrics with a focus on the female form. Look for technical precision and 3D-patternmaking applied to imaginative prints, and assertive lines on work-appropriate skirts and blazers.
- Similar itemSilk and cashmere blend scarf from Alexander McQueen featuring a leopard and skull print design and fringed edges.
- Similar itemThis amazing faux fur leopard print Kenzo blazer is sure to get you noticed. Silky golden lining, flap pockets at front. Sleeve: 22.5"/57cm. Length: 27"/69cm. Circa: 80s. Label: Kenzo. Marked Size: 42. Estimated Size: S/M. Color: Tan/Brown. Fabric: Viscose/Cotton/Acetate. Condition: Good vintage condition.
- Similar itemStep. up your vintage game with the unique Oxford flat, featuring allover hexagonal perforations and dual. tone styling. Almond. toe flats come in slick leatherette with a lace. up vamp and low, stacked wood. effect heel. Non. skid sole and cushioned footbed.
- Similar itemFlorals the Givenchy way feel dark romantic and infinitely cool. This navy pencil skirt features a digitalised rose and water lily print that curves around the sides leaving a hollow centre. Wear it with a sheer blouse and point-toe pumps for the height of new-season elegance.
- Similar itemAdd growl to your getup with a Joe's Jeans blazer that boasts a classic leopard print perfect for layering with anytime essentials. Polyester/cotton/silk/linen/spandex. Dry clean. Imported. Notch collar, long sleeves, button front closure. Faux slit front pockets, button cuff, lined.
- Celebrate the last day of classes in old school style by sporting these smart Oxford flats by Pinup Couture! Created by founder Laura Byrnes, Pinup Couture proudly puts vintage-loving ladies in flavorful, flattering, and affordable pieces to flaunt their taste the old-fashioned way. Take these timeless black and white flats, which feature a perfectly perforated trim, bright white laces to match their rounded toe, and a slim sole that culminates in a low heel. They are a refreshing reminder of your earlier years, except now youre skipping the plaid and standing out in raspberry skinny jeans, a light lemon top, and a grey blazer with a silk scarf in its pocket. Just a few patient hours until you're free, then youll be the fresh fashion prodigy of the summer! Vintage Inspired, 50s, Scholastic, Collegiate, Menswear Inspired Who Could Be Saddle Shoes by Pinup Couture for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemTonal brown cashmere-silk blend skull leopard print scarf from Alexander McQueen featuring frayed edges.
- EscadaLong-Sleeve Leopard-Print BlazerDetailsLeopard-print blazer by Escada.Approx. 23"L front and back.Notched lapels; hidden front closure.Long sleeves.Pockets on front.Cutaway hem.Cotton/virgin wool/viscose.Made in Italy.Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.