- Exterior: White Canvas, Black Leather Interior: Black Leather, Three Pockets Closure: Zipper Hardware: Gold Tone Handle/Strap: Black Leather Date Code/Serial Number: S-AT-1121 Additional Items: This item ships with bag only.
- Manolo BlahnikBB Metallic Patent Leather Pointy Toe Pump, BronzeDetailsManolo Blahnik "BB" pump in metallic bronze patent leather. 4" covered heel. Pointed toe; single sole. Padded leather lining. Leather sole. "BB" is made in Italy. Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik BB style runs large. We suggest that you order a half size smaller than you typically wear. Designer About Manolo Blahnik: Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Similar itemFlannel. Solid color. Button closing. Two pockets. Lined interior. Lapel collar. Long sleeves. Material: 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide.
- Similar itemChristian LouboutinSuspenodo Flocked Red-Sole Slingback PumpDetailsChristian Louboutin mixed-media slingback pump. 3 3/4" covered heel. Flocked upper with glittery spots. Patent leather and clear PVC collar. Bow detail at pointed toe. Leather lining and padded insole. Signature red leather outsole. "Suspenodo" is made in Italy. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Alexander McQueenMini Studded Padlock Zip-Around Tote Bag, Black/WhiteDetailsAlexander McQueen two-tone leather tote. Allover silvertone stud embellishment. Piped tote handles and shoulder strap. Zip around top closure. Signature skull padlock with hanging key charm. Piping detail frames tote silhouette. 6 7/10"H x 8 1/4"W x 4 7/10"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- A single button decorates the placket on this long coat. Collared with notched lapel. Two flap pockets. Lined. In red. Fabric: 80% wool/20% nylon. Model Measurements: Height 5'9; Waist 23.5"; Bust 32" wearing size small. Length from shoulder to hem: 34" Made in Guatemala.
- Similar itemBlack leather tote
- Canada GooseKensington Fur-Hood ParkaDetailsCanada Goose Kensington lightweight down melange jacket with stretch double-weave stretch panels; accented with military buttons. Removable natural coyote fur (Canada) trimmed hood; fleece-lined. Approx. 38"L from shoulder to hem, back. TEI score of 3; for fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use; temperatures from -10 to -20 degrees Celsius (14 to -4 degrees Fahrenheit). Removable, adjustable hood with exclusive drawstring cord and metal cord locks; tricot-lined collar. Long sleeves with logo patch left arm; rib-knit cuffs lock out the cold. Storm flap conceals two-zip front. Vertical chest pockets; snap flap pockets. Adjustable flaps cinches waist for a contoured shape. Hem hits thigh; back kick pleats with button closures. Polyester/cotton; nylon water-repellant lining; fill: duck down. Dry clean. Made in Canada. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Canada Goose: Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
- Similar itemAlexander WangLovisa Suede Ankle-Wrap Pump, CitrineDetailsAlexander Wang suede pump. 4" covered heel. Pointed toe. Asymmetric topline. Adjustable buckled ankle wrap. Signature padded rubber footbed. Leather lining and sole. "Lovisa" is made in Italy. Designer About Alexander Wang: San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.