- Karlotta ballet flat in gold vintage mirrored leather with black whip stitching. .25" / 5mm heel and leather sole.
- Christian LouboutinSweet Charity Small Spiked Crossbody BagDetailsMatte calfskin with multicolored spikes. Shiny golden hardware. Chain crossbody strap pulls through top of bag, 24 1/2" drop. Magnetic-snap flap; leather and chain-mesh bow with dome stud band. Back slide pocket. Interior slide pocket; faille lining in Christian Louboutin signature red. 4"H x 6"W x 1 1/2"D. Bag weight: approx. 1 lb. Made in Italy. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemBeige oversized wool coat from Yves Saint Laurent featuring large lapels, a double-breasted front button fastening, ruched waist, flared long hem and long bell sleeves. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemSemi-sheer crepe chiffon with contrast fabric and an asymmetrical hem make the Anything Goes Long Sleeve button down from Finders Keepers a warm weather essential. Sizing recommendation: 0,XS, 2,S, 4,M, 6,L. 24-29inch from shoulder, 25inch sleeve, 19inch pit to pit. Main: 100% polyester, Contrast: 100% viscose.
- Similar itemComposition: 62% Cotton, 33% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Details: plain weave, belt, solid color, classic neckline, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, rear slit, lined interior.
- Similar itemGivenchyAntigona Sugar Tricolor Satchel Bag, Beige MultiDetailsGivenchy tricolor "Sugar" goatskin leather satchel. Palladium hardware. Rolled tote handles with flat shoulder strap. Envelope flap detail with metal Givenchy logo lettering. 11"H x 12 1/2"W x 7 1/2"D. Cotton lining; inside, one zip pocket and two open pockets. "Antigona" is made in Italy. Designer About Givenchy: Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemElegant Kate Spade New York flats have vintage charm with a glamorous, rhinestone accented medallion detailing the squared toe. Patent saffiano leather upper. Covered heel and leather sole. Leather: Cowhide. Made in Italy. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 0.5in / 15mm. Available sizes: 5.5,6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,10
- Similar itemPerfected with a loose fit, this darling cornflower blue blouse is accented with sheer crochet detailing at the hem and sleeves. Accented with decorative buttons down the back, this blouse can be paired with denim shorts and strappy sandals for a day spent outdoors. Self: 100% Polyester. Lace: 100% Cotton. Imported. 36.5” bust. 21” length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small.
- Similar itemA feminine take on your classic shirt our sheer Lia embellished blouse features: lavish, shimmering detailing; a scooped tassel-tie neckline; voluminous ¾ length sleeves; and mother of pearl buttons. Dimension: 61.5cm. Composition: 100% Viscose. Care: Machine Washable.