- "Cara Watson (Elsa Hosk)" — @painting-the-roses-red
Elsa Hosk of Modelwerk by Gemma Booth
- "As a child Cara was famous as a ballerina, until she realized that she didn't just want to be a dancer" — @painting-the-roses-red
The budding artist that painted this Paint by Number did a great job. She is beautiful in her pink tutu and pink ballet shoes with an awsome background. It is framed in a white frame. The overall size is 14" x 18" and by the size on the back, the actual picture was 12" x 16". I have the matching picture listed as well. If buying both, ask for combined shipping charges Thanks for stopping by SweetPsVintage ~~Patti
- "She took voice-lessons for years before she auditioned for Funny Girl." — @painting-the-roses-red
If you’re like most people, you probably went through a phase in your life where you desperately wanted to be a Broadway star. You could imagine your name in the marquee, your face on the playbill, and your voice filling an auditorium. Of course most people never go on to become a Broadway stage star but that doesn’t mean that you can’t bring some of the drama and excitement of Broadway into your living room. Z Gallerie is presenting a photograph by artists Pela & Richard entitled On Broadway. This beautiful photograph is a blurry view of Times Square with the Broadway street sign being the only thing in focus. This perfectly captures the fast paced energy and excitement of New York City. This photograph is in poster form and mounted with a black matte frame. Hang this photo anywhere in your home or consider giving it as a gift to a friend who still harbors secret dreams of stardom on the stage.
- "She got the part, but the director sexually harassed her, and she quit the play, not being able to stand him" — @painting-the-roses-red
- "She left the business for a while, getting her act together so she could go back into her auditions focused and ready" — @painting-the-roses-red
Softcover, 32 pages, 28 x 38 tabloid, full colour, edition of 1000 copies. Growing up is a collaboration between NYC based photographer Coley Brown and Tokyo based photographer Patrick Tsai. Documenting this lifelong act, which they have done across the world, their exhibition features candid photographs of personal moments that are both intimate and magical. The outcome is a mesmerizing survey of growing up- one of life's most universal experiences.
- "She now lives in a nyc loft, as a birthday present from her mother, who was a model" — @painting-the-roses-red
- "She is extremely claustrophobic. Ever since her director began to sexually abuse her, where he put her in a box and ra.ped her from the outside." — @painting-the-roses-red
- "She's really into the english indie-rock music scene" — @painting-the-roses-red
- "she would describe her personal style as grunge/indie" — @painting-the-roses-red
Raincorn(s) Reblogging Twitter @BeLayourself - Lay Marie Inspiring Fashion Stylist & Graphic...
- "she never goes to an audition without her lucky boots. She is a very superstitious person" — @painting-the-roses-red
High-top canvas boots in black. Multicolor floral print throughout. Round toe. Black lace-up closure and eyelets. Black trim and textile pull loop at collar. Pink topstitched midsole. Tonal stitching. Approx. 1.25'' heel. Upper: 100% textile. Sole: 100% rubber. Imported.
- "Before every show she has a ritual where she sits on the stage and talks to her stuffed-animal, Pudgy, and that helps her relieve stress" — @painting-the-roses-red
Cream medium bashful bunny from the Jelly Cat collection. This incredibly soft bashful bunny is the perfect friend for lots of cuddles. With tactile ears and paws he's the perfect playmate too, featuring a suede feel nose, a fluffy white tail and a bean-filled body for extra soft, gentle play. Dimensions : H: 30cm.
- "She is a very stressful person. She worries about almost everything" — @painting-the-roses-red
Rokit Recycled Stressed Cat Print Cropped T-Shirt Unique Rokit Recycled cropped t-shirt, handmade in our North London studios, reusing and reworking vintage clothes.
'I'm Stressed' cat and 'Big Bear Lake California' print
50% cotton 50% polyester
labelled as a youth L (14-16yrs), please refer to our measurements
- "she had a boyfriend, who went away to serve his country and died in service. Ever since then she has been weary about who she lets in" — @painting-the-roses-red
BIG HOLIDAY SALE! EVERYTHING IN MY SHOP IS 20% OFF! Simply use this coupon code: HOLIDAY20 during the checkout and the discount will be automatically applied FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! This is an original Papercut, an art form in which an entire image is hand-cut from a single sheet of paper. The artwork is mounted on beautiful, Indian cotton rag paper, then displayed on a sturdy 11" x 14" black mat. It's ready to be placed into a frame, if so desired. (The paperctut can be made in custom larger sizes contact me for a price quote.) Each piece includes a unique certificate of authenticity. This is an original artwork, not a print. Each piece is entirely handmade, signed and dated. Due to the handcrafted nature of this artwork, each piece may have subtle differences. The mounted artwork comes in a protective, archival-quality, cellophane sleeve and will be shipped to you with the utmost care. "Autumn Kiss" is also available in black and white wood frames with glass fronts see under my framing service offer. See all of my other papercut designs and framing service offers in my shop:
- "Thats it" — @painting-the-roses-red