- "who is known around the warehouse as dagger" — @katieisprettyinpink
- "27 years old" — @katieisprettyinpink
- "he was born and raised in berlin, germany" — @katieisprettyinpink
- "his dad was the owner of a series of successful hotel chains" — @katieisprettyinpink
- "his mother divorced his dad when he was four and he hasn't seen her since." — @katieisprettyinpink
View photos of Julianne Moore from What Maisie Knew (2012) on IMDb!
- "since his dad was busy a lot for work he was homeschooled and raised by a nanny." — @katieisprettyinpink
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook. Wanted: One young woman to take care of four-year-old boy. Must be cheerful, enthusiastic and selflessbordering on masochistic. Must relish sixteen-hour shifts with a deliberately nap-depriv
- "however as he got older his father did start coming home more to teach him more important things, like how to deal with women" — @katieisprettyinpink
- "after his mother left him his dad never got together with another woman," — @katieisprettyinpink
- "and his son is the exact same way." — @katieisprettyinpink
- "when he was 18 his uncle came into his life, he had always been kind of kept away from him but never known why" — @katieisprettyinpink
On last night's Grey's Anatomy, Dr. Mark "McSteamy" Sloan suffered a penile fracture while doing the deed in a closet with Lexie. As much as I'd like to just let that statement stand alone, a quick look at Google's search patterns this morning teach us two things about this show.
- "however his uncle trained him in everything that would come in good use later in life." — @katieisprettyinpink
- "when it came time for him to kill the person he was closest he killed his uncle, it did bother him a little when it happened mostly because it was his first kill but he doesn't even think about it now" — @katieisprettyinpink
- "he headed into the city and moved into the warehouse" — @katieisprettyinpink
- "he's doesn't really think much about what he does but there are some good sides to it, basically anything that happens to him besides getting hurt" — @katieisprettyinpink
- "the occasional beer" — @katieisprettyinpink
Our large Pub Beer Mug makes a great gift for any beer lover. Chill it before serving to help keep beer at an ideal temperature. 3" diameter, 7" high; 25 fluid ounces. Made of thick clear glass with a solid handle and a heavy starburst-patterned base. Monogramming is available at an additional charge. Monogram will be centered on the side of the mug.
- "and hook ups, his goal is a different girl every night, at least he says that and he thinks that but in reality it's at the most four a week." — @katieisprettyinpink
- "he does not like being told no at all but of course he doesn't think anyone would turn him down" — @katieisprettyinpink
- "he's extremely confident. to the point it would annoy most people" — @katieisprettyinpink
To inspire confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability in something, artist Austin Beiv created this image in a rainbow of colors to remind us to believe. Believe In Yourself features a high resolution image printed directly on canvas with a knife gel finish, inspired by self confidence. Gallery wrapped giclee canvas with hand embellished texture.
- "he's also incredibly sarcastic" — @katieisprettyinpink
- "That's Dagger!" — @katieisprettyinpink