- "-Jack Auburn
-26" — @karlee-asianswag
- "-he wears glasses/contacts" — @karlee-asianswag
Celebrities such as Darren Criss from Glee are sporting big nerdy glasses this season, and now you have the option to copy their look for less!
- "-loves his suits" — @karlee-asianswag
Two words: DARREN CRISS. But you might need some more words, like GLEE. BLAINE. KURT'S BOYFRIEND. A VERY POTTER MUSICAL. Don't expect too much critique - it's a very cute boy in a lot of very cute suits, which is hard to make fun of (even for me). So sit back, relax, and enjoy a…
- "-he's been to about 20 different countries and learned the language of 12 of them" — @karlee-asianswag
Colorful, detailed world map lets you explore the globe without leaving home. Softboard map includes a dozen flag markers (see additional photos).
- "-he can speak many different languages from the countries he's been to" — @karlee-asianswag
Loving in expression, this scripted pendant is crafted in sterling silver and features the word "love" captured in other languages. The pendant moves freely along a cable chain necklace. In Sterling Silver.
- "-grew up in many different orphanages around the world
-never knew his birth parents" — @karlee-asianswag
UPDATE: Over 50 orphans have reached U.S soil in the past 24 hours! God Bless them! Thank you Jesus! One baby rescued from the rubble, only 5 months old, doesn't
- "-Jack worked at many different fast food/restaurants" — @karlee-asianswag
- "-he loved reading, and was self taught until he was 15 and was finally enrolled in school" — @karlee-asianswag
- "-he believes he's a hopeless romantic type of person" — @karlee-asianswag
- "- doesn't understand the purpose of jewelry" — @karlee-asianswag
Victorian style filigree ring measuring 18mm wide at the widest point and fully adjustable. The wings and the ring form are both oxidized sterling silver plated. The oxidizing brings out the detail and makes the piece look antique. I'm a ring size 7 and this fits on without any adjustment but there is a lot of room to expand it to much larger sizers or pinch it to smaller sizes. The wing stampings measuring one inch tall. Depending on the chemistry of your skin and the lotion you wear this ring might turn your finger greenish underneath the band (though it is rare). Most likely this will only happen if other costume jewelry has effected your skin in the past. Some people just have body oils that react funny with jewelry! If this happens and annoys you, or if you are not 100% satisfied for any reason at all- remember that everything in my shop is returnable for a full refund :)
- "-he doesn't like people that give him attitudes." — @karlee-asianswag
For the third straight year Americans call “whatever” the most annoying word or phrase in English conversation, according to the latest Marist Poll released on Friday.
- "- he doesn't do will with kids" — @karlee-asianswag
- "- Jack lives alone in an apartment" — @karlee-asianswag
Living in a small space is tough, especially when your decorating options are limited by rental rules and landlord laws. Let these ideas inspire you to make the home (and space) you want.
- "-Avril Loren
-20" — @karlee-asianswag
Melissa Marie Benoist is an American actress. She will be portraying Marley Rose on Glee. She...
- "-loved hunting with her dad when she was younger" — @karlee-asianswag
- "-spent a lot of time on her ranch away from the office" — @karlee-asianswag
Horse Photos, The horse is a hoofed mammal, a subspecies of one of seven extant species of the family Equidae. The horse has evolved over the past 45 to 55 million years from a small multi-toed creature into the large, single-toed animal of today. Humans began to domesticate horses around 4000 BC, and their domestication is believed to have been widespread by 3000 BC; by 2000 BC the use of domesticated horses had spread throughout the Eurasian continent.
- "-she can be kind of childish around people outside of the office
-she can be dead serious around people in the office" — @karlee-asianswag
- "-keeps a journal of her days in her own secret code she made when she was 6
-she can be pretty reserved on certain subjects" — @karlee-asianswag
We asked Top Hat, one of our favorite little gift shops in Manhattan, to curate a special collection of desk accessories just for us—consider it our back-to-school wish list that you don't have to be in school to enjoy. Nina Allen, the shop's mastermind, is somewhat of a retail sleuth, searching out authentically made (and often off-the-wall) finds from around the globe. These colorful Rollbahn notebooks are created by Delphonics, which has been a household name in Japan for over 20 years but is almost never seen outside its borders—so we couldn't be more thrilled to have them here. 5 1/2"L x 4 1/2"W. Paper, rubber and metal. Made in Japan.
- "-loves to read" — @karlee-asianswag
Back to School "Read a Good Book," Linocut art print using light blue printing ink. Simple art is the best! Typography using a hand-carved linocut. This print is in the series of "Read a Good Book." Each linocut print is printed to order. I have carved into the linoblock by hand. Then I carefully ink the block and print the print. Each one comes out a little different due to the variation that occurs with truly handmade. *** Medium: Hand carved, hand-pulled linocut print. *** Size: 8x10 inches signed on the back. *** Ink: Printers Ink mixed color by hand. *** Paper: 100% cotton rag paper 140 lb (treeless) with hand-torn edges. *** Uniqueness: Each print is pulled by hand one at a time. Variation is part of the beauty. *** Frame: Not included. *** Shipped: Via USPS Mail within three days of payment wrapped up pretty as a present. *** Larger quantities and special orders are welcome! ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: SAVE Money $ 10% off now: Enter: RETROART at checkout. See More Designs here:
- "-high school life was terrible and she was bullied
-graduated at age of 16" — @karlee-asianswag
- "-her only friend in high school committed suicide" — @karlee-asianswag
Download wallpapers for free. The best website for free music wallpapers...Add a touch to your desktop background.
- "-positive personality
-knowledgeable" — @karlee-asianswag
- Singing in the Rain Print, art, happy family, playing, rain, rain paintings, umbrellas, leaping, family of five painting"-family of a mother and father, a younger sister and a brother
-she was the oldest child
-walked away from her alcoholic father after he took her away from the rest of the family" — @karlee-asianswag
A happy family playing and singing in the rain together! "Singing in the Rain" is a large fine art print of an original oil painting of mine. This is professionally printed on 12" X 18" heavyweight velvet cover paper. Image size 11.2" X 14.5" approx. + a white border for framing. This print would fit nicely behind a standard ready-made 16" X 20" mat/glass/frame combo found at stores like Michael's Craft Stores or other home decor shops. This lovely print ships in a protective cello sleeve in a sturdyPriority Mail container. ***For International buyers...Please include your phone number in the message to seller so I can print a usps label for shipment to you. Please contact me if you
- "- she's kind of a comic freak" — @karlee-asianswag
Superman Knot Crop Top: Free UK Shipping and 30-Day Returns on Selected Fashion Items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
- Autumn in Paris - Eiffel Tower - Fall colors, red orange maple leaves, Paris Photography, 8" x 12" Original Signed Fine Art Photograph"- her favorite season is autum" — @karlee-asianswag
Original Signed Fine Art Photograph (watermark will not be on the actual print) 8" x 12" Printed by a professional photo lab on Kodak Metallic archival paper. ♥ ♥ Additional Eiffel tower photographs are in my shop here:
- "- Avril lives alone in a small apartment" — @karlee-asianswag
Clifton Leung Design Workshop sent us photos and information about Royalton House, an apartment blending modern and classic design, located in Hong Kon