- "Nora's 17 years old and lives with her mum who she has to look after. This is difficult for most people, but Nora's slowly losing the ability to look after herself. Her dad abused her and her mother for years before leaving them a few years ago." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "This is her dad, she's not seen him since she was 14 years old (and also has no desire to see him, either) She doesn't know where he is but she guesses that it's some big city. He always loved big cities" — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
View photos of Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011) on IMDb!
- "She knows it's stupid. He left them. He hurt them. But sometimes she imagines what he does, creates a whole story in her head. He's a bartender living in NYC and one day he'll wake up and realise that he screwed up bad, he'll change and go back to them." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
Follow the world's creators.
- "This is her mum. She got sick a few months before her dad left and she thinks that's half the reason he left in the first place. Her mum developed Alzheimer's disease meaning that she has to look after her full time, minus the times she's in hospital." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
I really like Rachel McAdams. She is not only a good actress but she is also a style icon and her gorgeous looks prove that. Being originally blonde Rachel McAdams has changed quiet a number of hair color shades including chocolate brown and red. Her red carpet updos are breathtakingly beautiful but also easy to DIY. So let's take a look at some of them.
- "Her parents met when her mother was in high school. She was the classic good girl and her father led her astray. He was 30 years old- 15 years her senior- and he worked at the music store she liked." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
Yeah. So... I'm Maria Emmerenciana Diaz. Most people call me MAE. I'm 14 years old. My birthday is...
- "Of course. everyone disapproved of them. Her mother told her she was wasting her life on him, but she turned her back on her family and married him anyway. In only two years they had a child on the way." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "Her mother hoped that she was getting her happily ever after, she was young and foolishly in love with a man that knew how fragile she was. Only a few years after Nora's birth her mother received beatings and from the age of seven he turned on her." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "Her and her mother live a little way from a railway, it's quite hidden away from the rest of the town. It's very small and fairly rundown, given to them by the council. It's horrid, but it gets them by." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "Despite the house she did manage to get her room fixed up. She spent a lot of time and effort on it when she was in her early teens, because she never used to have many friends it was where she always hung out. She needed it to be alright." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "Nora doesn't know what she wants to do with her life. She's in a place in her life where she's more focused on just surviving the day than thinking about the future. When she leaves school she's going to be in the 'in between' without a doubt." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
hi i'm annie
- "She really likes reading, but smelling the pages more than anything. It reminds her of when her mother was well enough to read to her. She collects more and more each year." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "Alice in Wonderland is her favourite book, with The Velveteen Rabbit coming a close second. She doesn't like grown up books as much as children's books. Maybe because she doesn't want to grow up." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She talks in riddles a lot of the time and confuses everyone. She talks backwards or trails off in the middle of a sentence and it's like she's got too many words to say out loud." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "Sometimes she thinks about running away. She plans it out sometimes, thinks about where she'd go and how she'd get there. If she needed to, she could get away really easily. She's already got it all sorted." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She likes sitting in forests, especially when it's night time so she can look up at the sky or when the sun's going down. She loves the night sky and sun sets. She likes it even more when it's the sunrise though." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She loves watching boats in the port, she likes being on them even more. She just likes the fact that they go places and take people to where they want to go. She finds that magical." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She doesn't like to smoke things, she prefers pills or injecting things because she hates the pure feeling of smoking. It sickens her. She prefers harder drugs than things like weed because they float her right to space." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She likes to sit in the back of her wardrobe because it's like she's safe from everything there. She likes the feeling of the different fabrics against her face and the smell of perfume in the air." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
Screenshots for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: The wardrobe room
- "She likes foreign films. She likes subtitles. She's also really fond of old films, ones that are in black and white and everyone looks lovely. Where people still said darling." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She likes roller coasters, and things that turn her upside down and make her feel queasy. She likes the feeling that one gets when a roller coaster turns your stomach to jelly and leaves you shouting as loud as you can." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
Brenden ~ 18 ~ Chicago I reblog cats, attractive people, cute animals, couples, and whatever else i find interesting. talk to me I'm friendly :] I do not take credit for any of these photos. well...
- "She’s very forgetful and often finds herself misplacing things, over time it's almost as if she just leaves them on purpose because she does it so often. Maybe she does, leaves the heavy things behind so that it's easier to walk forward." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She wears ankle socks a lot, because she has a big scar running up her from her foot to her ankle where her dad hit her with a belt. She has other scars, along her back and stomach mostly, but also up her arms and on her legs." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She's pretty great at photography. The thing about her photos though that a lot of people don't like are that she captures the truth. She never gets people to pose, they're all natural and she tends to get pictures of things she's not suppose to." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She likes baking. Cupcakes are her favourite. Back before her mother got sick they used to cook together a lot and it kind of stuck." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She likes music and collects hundreds of records to use on the record player she has in her room. She likes a varying assortment of artists, ranging from classical to rock. She just likes the songs to mean something." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She likes mountains and wants to walk up every single one. She wants to travel and see other places, she wants to run and never look back. She wants the wind to be hurting her face and to just feel so very alive." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She likes sitting on roofs and on top of hills. She likes being up in the sky, high above everybody's heads because it makes her feel like a bird. It makes her feel like she could fly. 'When she jumped, she probably thought she could fly.'" — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
aloha, bonjour, hola. i'm serena. welcome to my mess of a blog.
- "She has a little house in the woods near her house that her grandfather used to use to store his shooting equipment. But since his death it became abandoned and she took it as her job to restore it. Now she likes just going there for some peace and quiet." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She likes water: lakes, the sea, waterfalls. Anything. She just really likes it. The feeling of being at the bottom of the swimming pool gives her comfort. She can't hear anything and no one can hurt her." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
My'Kia. [My-Key-uh] 18 years old. Born & Raised in Louisiana. Currently in my last year of High...
- "People don’t tend to understand her and often overlook her. She doesn't exactly blend into the background, but people forget that she has feelings too and she often gets hurt because of this." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "Despite everything she believes in, fairies and other mystical things, she doesn't believe in love. Her dad never loved her mother and she's grown up seeing a lack of it her whole life. She doesn't think that it's possible." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She goes to a therapist, she was diagnosed with anorexia a few years ago and ever since she got checked out of the hospital six months ago she's had to go to a therapist. The therapist thinks that something else is wrong with her..." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "Her eating disorder started when she was 12 years old, when her dad was abusing her a lot at the time and she sort control of something via her weight. It wasn't diagnosed until she was 14 years old, she's been in and out of hospital ever since." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She just wants to feel accepted, everyone at school calls her a freak or a weirdo and tell her she should just get locked up in a mental institution. She just doesn't want people to judge her, Even her 'friends' don't fully accept her." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She likes shadows, of silhouettes and creepy looking dark corners. She likes alley ways and things that could be hiding in them. She likes mysteries so much that she's trying to become one." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She lives in her own little fantasy world half the time, with a spaced out look on her face. She doesn't like this world so she built up her own, a world where everything was perfect and no body gets hurt." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy
- "She's slowly losing her grip on reality, spiraling out of control. But she doesn't even see it, she thinks that she's normal. She doesn't know how wrong she is." — @slytherin-my-pants-draco-malfoy