Sale / PriceAll
BrandCharles and Ray Eames
- Charles and Ray Eames
- Herman Miller Eames&Reg; Desk Unit 20Design by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950.By Herman Miller. Introduced in 1950, well before its time, the Eames Desk Unit 20 is emblematic of the grace and vision Charles and Ray Eames used in solving home furnishing problems. A result of work they had done for a 1949 exhibition at the Detroit Institute of Arts, Eames Desk Units and Storage Units reveal the "machine aesthetic" and Japanese influences important to the Eameses at the time. Long before "modularity" and "high tech" entered the language, Charles and Ray combined standardized parts in many ways to create practical furnishings that suit a variety of uses at home and the office. The wire cross supports used in Eames Desk Units echo other classic Eames designs, including Eames Storage Units, wire chairs, and wire-base tables. The Eames Desk Unit 20 features a birch finish on tops and file fronts with painted hardwood board in neutral or primary colors on case sides and back panels. The desk is also offered in the scaled down Desk Unit 10, featuring open shelf storage and a smaller overall footprint. Select Left- or Right-facing file drawer. Then select Zinc Plated or Black Anodized Zinc frame with Neutral or Primary surface color choice.
- Herman Miller Eames&Reg; Soft Pad Management ChairDesign by Charles & Ray Eames, 1969.Made in the U.S.A. by Herman Miller. The Eames? Soft Pad Management Chair is a lightweight, swivel chair with plush features and classic Eames style. Herman Miller introduced the Eames Aluminum Group in 1958 as Charles and Ray Eames' response to the need for high-quality indoor-outdoor furniture. It soon moved inside exclusively. This plush padded version was introduced 10 years later as a luxurious, yet durable counterpart to the line. Herman Miller has painstakingly preserved this classic silhouette and updated its usability for modern applications. Product Features: Fixed height arms, lightweight aluminum frame and 2" thick foam upholstered cushions Adjustable 5-star base offered with Manual or Pneumatic Seat-Height adjustment, swivel mechanism and casters for hard floors or carpet Pneumatic feature (optional) increases the ease of height adjustment and range of motion to suit a broader range of seating applications and body types Tilt lock allows the seat angle to be secured in a neutral position Offered with a variety of fabric and leather upholstery options 57% recycled content; 90% recyclable GREENGUARD? certified Backed by Herman Miller's 12 Year Warranty: View Here Tested and warranted for use by persons 300 pounds and under
- Charles and Ray Eames Eames Aluminum Group Executive ChairGraceful silhouette, innovative comfort features, timeless design. Obviously Eames. The Executive Chair offers a high back, tilt-swivel mechanism, seat-height adjustment, and tilt lock feature. And now, exciting new finish and materials options.
- Herman Miller Eames&Reg; ChaiseDesign by Charles & Ray Eames, 1968.Made in the U.S.A. by Herman Miller. In 1955 while filming on location, director Billy Wilder discovered he could take quick naps on a plank held up by sawhorses. This prompted Wilder to tell his friends Charles and Ray Eames that he needed a narrow office couch. The Eameses remembered that conversation and in 1968 introduced the Eames Chaise, giving the first one to Wilder. It has been produced by Herman Miller ever since. The Eames Chaise is soft, comfortable, and just 18" wide. When you lie on it, you naturally fold your arms over your chest. Should you doze off, your arms soon fall to your sides, waking you up. It's a beautiful place to relax for a spell in a study, den, or executive office. Product Features: Six 2-inch thick, leather upholstered cushions supported by a fabric sling When pearl MCL Leather (1R01) is specified, fabric sling will be white; when black MCL Leather (1R10) is specified, fabric sling will be black Two loose cushions also included to support the back, neck, or legs Cushions are joined by flexible zippers and secured to nylon fabric tightly slung on the die-cast aluminum frame A scratch resistant coating is electrostatically applied to the frame Includes nylon glides for hard floors or carpet All pieces are hand assembled in the U.S.A. Ships fully assembled Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty: View Here
- Herman Miller Eames&Reg; Lounge Chair With OttomanDesign by Charles & Ray Eames, 1956.Made in the U.S.A. by Herman Miller. The Eames? Lounge Chair and Ottoman are considered among the most significant and collectible furniture designs of the 20th century. When the set was introduced in 1956, there was nothing else like it. The design was completely new and merged comfort with a clean, yet welcoming aesthetic. Today, the pair remains a true icon of modern design. Built by hand, just as it was originally, the meticulously constructed set includes rich wood veneer shells with supple leather upholstered seating. The timeless and luxurious Eames? Lounge Chair and companion Ottoman feature molded veneer seat and back shells, 6" thick foam cushions with leather upholstery and black enameled bases with polished aluminum trim. Cushions are individually upholstered and replaceable; back cushions are interchangeable and shock mounts are resilient natural rubber. Shells are made of a durable seven-ply wood veneer with base and back braces in die-cast aluminum. All pieces are hand assembled here in the U.S., and are produced from wood harvested exclusively from sustainably managed forests. Choose from our wide array of beautiful leathers and gorgeous finishes to create your ideal modern, lounge chair. Simple elevate your modern living room or modern office for a timeless look. Product Features: Sold here as a set, the Eames? Lounge Chair and Eames? Ottoman can be purchased separately Also available in White Ash or Ebony Fixed-height lounge chair with swivel mechanism Durable 7-ply wood veneer shells 6" thick foam cushions, individually upholstered in leather, available in a range of colors/grades Black enameled bases with polished aluminum trim Individually upholstered and replaceable cushions Interchangeable back cushions Resilient shock mounts made of natural rubber Base and back braces in die-cast aluminum Eames Logo stamped on the base of the chair as a sign of authenticity All pieces are hand assembled in the U.S.A. All veneers produced from wood harvested exclusively from sustainably managed forests Available in several wood finishes Oiled finishes closely match the look and feel that was originally offered on this design and gives veneers a lustrous appearance; oiled finishes need to be maintained for years of enjoyment 24% recycled materials used in constructing the chair and ottoman, which are 65% recyclable Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty: View Here
- Vitra La ChaiseDesign by Charles & Ray Eames, 1948. Originally designed for a competition held by the New York Museum of Modern Art, La Chaise was inspired by the "Floating Figure" by sculptor Gaston Lachaise. La Chaise is a unique piece that is both elegant and encourages diverse sitting and reclining positions. The handiwork of Charles and Ray Eames, La Chaise has become an established icon of organic design.Available in Lacquered White.
- Herman Miller Eames&Reg; Molded Plastic Side Chair With Dowel-Leg BaseDesign by Charles & Ray Eames, 1948.Made in Michigan by Herman Miller. The unmistakable Eames Molded Plastic chair takes on a different life with each of its base offerings. The wooden dowel legs of the Eames? Molded Plastic Side Chair with Dowel-Leg Base bring a softer aesthetic, while its crossed metal rod base is distinctly Eames. The high-impact plastic shells are carefully manufactured using environmentally friendly recyclable polypropylene and are dyed throughout so colors remain vibrant even after years of hard use.Available in nine new colors: Blue Ice, Alpine, Kelly Green, Peacock Blue, Charcoal, Stone, Blush, Pale Yellow and Java. Product Features: Seat and back are formed of a single piece of molded plastic with waterfall edges and flexible back Shell seat is available in a range of plastic colors For extended comfort, the shell is connected to the base by rubber shock mounts Wood legs feature non-adjustable nylon glides Chairs are produced locally in Michigan by Herman Miller, just as the vintage chairs were Chairs up to 92% recyclable at the end of their useful life Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty: View Here GREENGUARD? Gold Certified
- Herman Miller Eames Time-Life Executive ChairExceptionally generous in size, the Eames Time-Life Executive Chair has deep cushions and padded arms - unmistakable hallmarks of a chair steeped in rich tradition as well as elegant comfort. This luxurious chair is an example of Charles Eames's belief that "details are not details; they make the product." The Executive Work Chair features a highly-polished, lightweight aluminum frame and base and finely detailed leather or fabric upholstery accented with covered buttons and edge details typical of traditional fine furniture. Comfort comes first. The seat features 4.5" thick foam cushions with 3" thick back cushions. Armrests are well padded. The chair includes adjustable seat height, a tilt-swivel mechanism, and a five-star base to add to the comfort. Select the Executive Work Chair with casters and a choice of base/frame finishes. Then select upholstery textile color.
- Herman Miller Eames&Reg; Elliptical TableDesign by Charles & Ray Eames, 1951.By Herman Miller. Long and low, the Eames elliptical table sits comfortably in front of a long sofa or several chairs. It's a large, dramatic stage for fine art, fresh flowers, magazines or special books on display in a living room, waiting room, or executive lounge. Charles and Ray Eames spent many years experimenting with wire rods, work that yielded a number of breakthrough products in the 1950s — including the wire-rod base for this table as well as many other products. The Eameses considered many shapes for this large table but their final choice was elliptical. It reminds some of a surfboard. That's fitting, given that the Eameses enjoyed commanding views of the Pacific Ocean from their California home and studio.The 89" long table provides lots of room to spread out or display a variety of items. The tabletop is made from seven layers of Baltic birch plywood sandwiched between Black, Studio White or White high-pressure laminate with a beveled edge on a 20° angle to reveal the plies. The wire rod base is chrome plated or powder coated Black, Studio White or White.
- Herman Miller Eames&Reg; Molded Plastic Armchair With Dowel-Leg BaseDesign by Charles & Ray Eames, 1948.By Herman Miller. The unmistakable Eames Molded Plastic chair takes on a different life with each of its base offerings. The Dowel-Leg base brings a softer aesthetic to the Eames Molded Plastic Armchair. The maple dowel legs include crossed metal rods in Black Umber — distinctly Eames. The molded plastic shells are carefully manufactured using environmentally friendly, high-impact recyclable polypropylene and are dyed throughout so colors remain vibrant even after years of hard use. And today, the chairs are produced locally in Michigan by Herman Miller, just as the vintage chairs were. For extended comfort, the shell is connected to the base by rubber shock mounts. The dowel-leg base has maple legs with non-adjustable nylon glides. The Molded Plastic Armchair is also offered with Metal base options.Available in nine new colors: Blue Ice, Alpine, Kelly Green, Peacock Blue, Charcoal, Stone, Blush, Pale Yellow and Java. Select Maple, Ebony or Walnut Dowel Legs with one of several molded plastic non-upholstered shell colors.
- Herman Miller Eames&Reg; Molded Plastic Side Chairs With Metal Base OptionsDesign by Charles & Ray Eames, 1948.Made in the U.S.A. by Herman Miller. Charles and Ray Eames adapted molding techniques developed during World War II to mass produce the classic Eames? Molded Plastic Side Chair. A clean, simple form sculpted to fit the body; first presented at the Museum of Modern Art in 1948, and still popular today. The chairs are produced locally in Michigan by Herman Miller, just as the vintage chairs were. Available in side and armchair versions, today's molded plastic chairs are true to the originals and are fully authentic, with updated materials to meet environmental requirements. Molded Plastic Side Chairs are offered with 3 different metal base options: a Stacking/Ganging base with A-frame legs; a Wire or "Eiffel Tower" base with interconnected legs; and a standard 4-Leg base. The Molded Plastic Chair is also offered with a Wooden Dowel Leg base.Available in nine new colors: Blue Ice, Alpine, Kelly Green, Peacock Blue, Charcoal, Stone, Blush, Pale Yellow and Java. Product Features: Offered with Stacking/Ganging base with A-frame legs; a Wire or "Eiffel Tower" base with interconnected legs; or a standard 4-Leg base Stacking/Ganging base chairs can stack up to 14 high Available in several non-upholstered shell colors Seat and back formed of a single piece of molded plastic with waterfall edges and a flexible back Standard with glides, offered with optional felt upgrade to protect hard-surface floors Produced locally in Michigan by Herman Miller, just as the vintage chairs were High-impact plastic shells are manufactured using environmentally friendly, recyclable polypropylene dyed throughout so colors remain vibrant, even after years of hard use For extended comfort, the shell is connected to the base by rubber shock mounts 100% recyclable GREENGUARD? certified Ships fully assembled Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty: View Here
- Herman Miller Eames&Reg; Sofa CompactDesign by Charles & Ray Eames, 1954.Made in the U.S.A. by Herman Miller. The light-scaled Eames Sofa Compact gives all the comfort usually associated with long, low, heavy sofas. It fits well where bulkier, traditional sofas don't — such as an executive suite or lounge as well as a home's alcove, vestibule, study, or nook. The Sofa Compact's striking profile and crisp, light scale evolved from a built-in sofa that Charles and Ray Eames designed for the living room of their Pacific Palisades home. Knowing this makes the name "compact" seem less curious for a sofa that's over 6 feet long and provides such comfortable support from shoulders to knees. The sofa has been in continuous production by Herman Miller since 1954. The Eames Sofa Compact features a high, angled back made of two horizontal foam pads with reinforcing cord welting detail. Urethane foam seat cushions are supported by fabric-reinforced rubber webbing on a steel and wire-spring armature. The ultra soft 2" thick molded urethane foam cushions can be upholstered in a variety of fabrics. The steel frame is black enamel, and the tubular steel legs are chrome plated. Stainless steel glides have rubber bases.
- Herman Miller Eames&Reg; 3-Seat SofaDesign by Charles & Ray Eames, 1984.By Herman Miller. Manufacturing of the Eames? 3-Seat Sofa began in 1984 and stands as one of the last designs from the Eames Office. This beautifully balanced design exemplifies the best in modern furniture design. Its angled profile and clean planes are highlighted by a beautiful Walnut or Teak back, soft leather seating, and a Polished Aluminum base. Suited to both home and office applications, the 3-Seat Sofa features three-over-three cushioned seating with low armrests. Eames? 3-Seat Sofa cushions rest on a fabric-reinforced rubber webbing for comfortable body support. Seat and back cushions are 2" thick foam and seat cushion bottoms are covered in ventilating nylon fabric. Frame and back hardwood panels are polished smooth and hand finished with gunstock oil. Legs and arm supports are brightly polished aluminum and feature steel braces for extra strength. Select Walnut or Teak wooden back finish with Polished Aluminum base, then select leather type and color.