- Similar itemFlannel Solid color Lapel collar Flashes Double-breasted Button closing Multipockets Long sleeves Strapped cuffs Unlined Outerwear. Material:50% Wool, 50% Polyester
- Similar itemAlexander Wang light-gray Freja boots. Covered block heel measures approximately 115mm/ 4.5 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Suede and textured-leather. Snap-fastening fold-over layered cuff with silver zipper trim, back pull tab, lace and eyelet detail with wrap-around laces, eyelet detail at inner cuff, open almond toe. Zip fastening through front.
- Similar itemMilly. Diamond Striped Jacquard Mini Dress. Milly jacquard mini dress in diamond, stripes, and zigzag pattern with contrast tassel . Approx. measurements: 32" L from center back, 30 1/2"L from shoulder. Round neckline. Sleeveless; moderate shoulder coverage. Cutout back with exposed golden zip. Seam at natural waist. Straight A-line skirt. Tassel bordered straight hem. Fit and flare silhouette. Acrylic/viscose/polyamide/metallic polyester/mohair/wool. Made in USA of French materials.
- Similar itemStructured pointy-toe ankle boots in rich leather from Circus by Sam Edelman, topped with a double monk strap closure. Finished with brushed pony hair paneling and rubber block heels. Content + Care: Leather, rubber. Spot clean. Imported. Size Shaft: 4.75" Heel height: 2.25"
- Similar itemTheory gray and ivory Abreena mini dress. Marled wool-blend. Flared skirt. Slips on. 93% wool, 7% polyamide. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Mid-weight, stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemBouclé No appliqués Solid color Lapel collar Double-breasted Button closing Two breast pockets Multipockets Pocket with flap Long sleeves Padded inner Outerwear. Material:75% Polyester, 25% Wool
- Similar itemFrye Parker Fringe Lace-Up Ankle Boot Details Frye "Parker" suede ankle boot. Approx. 5"H shaft with 10" circumference. 3. 5" stacked block heel. Moccasin toe. Lace-up front. Fringe-trimmed cuff. Leather sole with rubber grips. "Parker" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U. S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware. Size: 37. 5B/7. 5B. Color: CHOCOLATE. Age Group: Adult. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemA speckled Margaux Lonnberg shift dress with a boxy drape. Scoop neckline. On-seam pockets. Cap sleeves. Lined. Fabric: Marled knit. 50% wool/25% polyester/15% acrylic/10% mohair. Hand wash or dry clean. Made in France.
- Similar itemChoies Wine Red Lapel Long Sleeve Knit Coat