- Bronze. Rhodium plated brass. Clasp closure. Length: 21.50cm. Swarovski crystals. Handmade.
- Similar itemBe the envy of every cocktail event in this beautiful contrast-lace detailed halter dress. Halter neckline. Sleeveless. Keyhole at front. Contrast lace appliques at bodice and skirt. Solid, banded waistline. Contoured, skirted hemline. Fully lined. Concealed center back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Self: Polyester, Rayon, Spandex crepe. Lining: Polyester, Spandex. Hand Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 30.75” from neck to hem. Classic fit.
- Similar itemPaul AndrewPrint-Panel Over-The-Knee Boot, BlackDetailsCrocodile-print long panels add texture while visually elongating your leg in these Paul Andrew over-the-knee boots. Material completely stretches to accommodate a variety of leg shapes. Stretch kid suede with crocodile-print calfskin panels.Contours line of leg.Eased 15 1/2" top circumference for easy fit over thigh.Pointed toe.3 1/2" covered heel.Approx. 22"H shaft with 15 1/2" top circumference.Leather insole and outsole.Made in Italy.
- Alexis BittarGolden Liquid Lucite Hinge CuffDetailsWide cuff by Alexis Bittar.Hand-painted, hand-sculpted Lucite.Liquid-like golden details.Hinged; magnetic clasp.2.3" x 2" diameter.2 1/4"W.Made in the USA.Designer About Alexis Bittar:Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.
- Similar itemBring a vintage touch to your jewellery collection with this 18ct gold-plated cuff from Aurélie Bidermann. Cast using an original piece of lace and finished with scalloped edges it will add unique glamour to evening ensembles.
- TheiaLace Feather-Hem Cocktail DressDetailsThere are times when you don't mind the extra walk. Theia jolts this sophisticated lace dress with a fancy hem to frolic in. Two-tone lace with dyed ostrich feather and satin trim. Boat neckline; scoop back.Semisheer three-quarter sleeves. Belted waist. Back zip. Feathered hem hits above the knee. Nylon/rayon; silk trim; polyester/spandex lining.Dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm.
- Similar itemAn ornate Vanessa Mooney cuff with bright turquoise and coral accents. Delicate tooling lends a gothic element, and stone inlaid edges complete the bold piece. Box clasp. Brass. Imported, Nepal. MEASUREMENTS Diameter: 2.25in / 6cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemAlice + Olivia leather over-the-knee boot. Approx. 23 1/2"H; 15" circumference. 4 1/4" covered heel. Tonal topstitching trims back of shaft. Interior side zip. Pointed toe. Leather sole. "Dae" is made in Brazil.
- Similar itemRoberto CoinPois Moi Two-Row Diamond Bangle, Yellow GoldDetailsThe new Roberto Coin Pois Moi collection marries modern design with vintage sensibility. For instance, the refreshing, softly squared shape of this bangle is inspired by television monitors of the 1950s.From the Roberto Coin Pois Moi Collection.18-karat yellow gold shapes squared bangle, 62mm x 52mm.Pave white diamond detail; GHSI; 0.28 total carat weight.Roberto Coin signature hidden 0.3 carat ruby.Two rows of rivet details.6 1/2" circumference.11mm (1/2") wide.Hinged; box clasp.Made in Italy.Designer About Roberto Coin:Since founding his own company in 1977, Roberto Coin has rightfully gained fame as a tireless innovator, most notably for pioneering the use of three-color gold in 1978. His jewelry seems to capture the fluidity of his amphibious hometown, Venice-forms and shapes meld, creating a sense of wholeness, the distinction between the timeless and the modern ever-blurred. Perpetually reinventing his personal style, Roberto Coin produces more than 600 unique jewelry models annually. Each piece includes a hidden 0.3 carat ruby, a signature of the designer.