- Similar itemBlack cropped trouser from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a skinny fit leg, a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist, two zip fastening pockets to the sides and a single welted pocket to the rear.
- Similar itemOversized, wool coat with dropped shoulders, dolman sleeves & a slightly rounded silhouette. Notched lapel. Hidden placket. Button fastening front. Slit pocket at chest. Slant pockets at waist. Vented back hem. Fully lined. Color: Light Grey. 60% wool, 25% polyester, 10% polyamide, 5% other; Body lining: 100% cotton; Sleeve lining; 100% viscose. Made in Italy. Also available in Dark Grey.
- Similar itemThe classic men's button down gets an ultra feminine makeover for a fashionable basic that's worth having more than one of. A relaxed silhouette highlights the buttery soft rayon fabric creating elegant drapes and an effortless shape. Great for day or night, office or play. Regular fit button down. Spread collar. Long sleeves; barrel cuffs. Full button closure. Shirttail hem. 100% rayon. Made in China.
- Black Virginia open-toe suede ankle boots
- Similar itemCaroline RoseCrochet Zigzag Cardigan, Women's DetailsAllover zigzag pattern in openwork crochet.Shawl collar with open front.Bracelet-length sleeves.Loose fit.Hem covers seat.Polyester/nylon; dry clean.Made in USA of imported materials.Designer About Caroline Rose:American sportswear designer Caroline Rose founded her self-named company in 1987. Her designs seamlessly blend elegant style with easy-chic comfort. The Caroline Rose line includes both Classic and Women's collections.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform.5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent.Lace-up front with golden eyelets.Leather lining and footbed.Leather and rubber sole."Payton" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Skinny black trousers are a timeless wardrobe staple and Haider Ackermann’s lightweight pair is perfect for summer. The Eris trouser is crafted from a stretch-linen blend and features moto-inspired knee panels. Pair them with one of the designer’s signature trophy jackets for extra polish.
- Similar itemOversized, wool coat with dropped shoulders, dolman sleeves & a slightly rounded silhouette. Notched lapel. Hidden placket. Button fastening front. Slit pocket at chest. Slant pockets at waist. Vented back hem. Fully lined. Color: Dark Grey. 60% wool, 25% polyester, 10% polyamide, 5% other; Body lining: 100% cotton; Sleeve lining; 100% viscose. Made in Italy. Also available in Light Grey.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blend velvet trousers from Roberto Cavalli featuring a skinny fit leg, a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist, a classic five pocket design with rivet detailing and a large silver-tone designer plaque to the rear.