- Victoria, Victoria Beckham's cropped pants are part of the label's playful Fall '16 collection. A bold alternative to classic tailoring, they're made from colorful gingham wool-blend and finished with pressed creases. Complete your look with the coordinating top. Shown here with: Michael Kors Collection Sweater, Proenza Schouler Clutch, Robert Clergerie Loafers, Sophie Buhai Ring, Sophie Buhai Ring.. Navy, turquoise and mint wool-blend.. Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at front.. 53% wool, 46% polyester, 1% polyamide; trim: 65% polyester; 35% cotton; lining: 100% silk.. Dry clean.
- Similar itemSuede T-Bar Sandal crafted in velvety suede with patchwork design, has a cool 70s retro vibe for day or evening attire. Featuring T-strap design, ankle strap with buckle closure, open toe, suede covered 4cm platform and chunky flared heel and leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemONLINE Needle & Thread's beautifully detailed chiffon top has been hand-embellished with sparkling sequins and intricate beadwork. The short length draws attention to your waist at its slimmest point, and looks chic with high-rise skirts - perfect for brides who want to wear separates. Make the most of the open back with an adhesive bra. Shown here with: Needle & Thread Skirt, Edie Parker Clutch, Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Earrings, Chloé Ring.. Ivory chiffon.. Button fastening at back.. 100% polyester.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Chalk.
- Similar itemOff white wool blend Season 3 destroyed cropped boucle jumper from Yeezy featuring a round neck, a ribbed knit, distressed effects, dropped shoulders, long sleeves and frayed edges. Color: White. Gender: Female. Material: Wool/Polyamide/Spandex/Elastane.
- - J Brand gray-green Alex pants - Stretch-cotton - Belt loops, two front slant pockets, two back buttoned welt pockets - Button and concealed zip fastening at front - 97% cotton, 3% elastane - Dry clean - Designer color: Tarmac With an emphasis on the perfect fit, co-founder Jeff Rudes established L.A.-based label J Brand in 2004 and we fell instantly for its signature skinny jeans. Today the lineup also includes effortlessly cool urban pieces, including biker jackets and sleek silk tops.
- Cobalt Blue Patent Leather and Green Pepper Suede Platform Sandal crafted in suede with patent accents, has a cool 70s retro vibe for day or evening attire. Featuring T-strap design, ankle strap with buckle closure, open toe, suede covered 4cm platform and chunky flared heel and leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Brown Embossed Leather Platform Sandal crafted in lizard embossed leather, has a cool 70s retro vibe for day or evening attire. Featuring ankle strap with buckle closure, open toe, 'bamboo' covered 4cm platform, leather covered chunky flared heel and leather sole. Made in Italy.
- The Row's versatile 'Seloc' pants are crafted from smoothing stretch-cotton. This off-white style has a cropped, straight-leg silhouette and is designed with pressed creases to visually elongate your legs. They're smart enough for the office but can easily be dressed down at the weekend. Shown here with: The Row Wrap, Chloé Tank, The Row Loafers, Sophie Buhai Ring.. Off-white stretch-cotton.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side.. 97% cotton, 3% elastane.. Dry clean.
- A new favorite, this “not so basic” tee captivates with bohemian chic style. Lightweight slub cotton in a relaxed silhouette is updated with a beaded lace-up neckline and tasseled ties. Sleeves and hem are banded with an intricate mix of metallic accented embroidery, bead embellishments and crocheted scallop trim. Wear with linen or white denim for a refreshing summer ready look.