- Similar itemNakamolMulti-Strand Ball Bead Bracelet, TanDetailsRose golden ball beads trim metallic leather cords.Lobster-claw clasp with 2" chain extender.2 1/2" interior diameter at widest.Logo-engraved heart charm.Imported.Designer About Nakamol:Chicago-based jewelry designer Nakamol blends a world of colors, textures, and shapes into her unique and attainable creations. Ornate beading and exotic materials draw attention to the quality and detail of her one-of-a-kind necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. With a focus on metalwork, leathers, pearls, silks, and other natural stones, it's easy to see Nakamol's worldly arts-and-crafts inspired influences in everything she creates. From T-shirts and shorts, to the finest soiree-there's a piece for every occasion.
- Halston HeritageCropped Leather Combo Jacket, FlintDetailsHalston Heritage lambskin leather and twill combo jacket.Approx. measurements: 22"L down front; 19"L down back (size M).Notched lapels; open front.Long sleeves with ribbed knit insets.Slightly boxy silhouette.Cropped hem; vented back.Contrast 1, cotton/lyocell/spandex; contrast 2, polyester.Lining, polyester/viscose.Dry clean.Imported.Designer About Halston Heritage:The Halston Heritage label takes the best of 1970s disco glam and merges it with a modern sensibility for chic retro looks that are perfectly in the now. The line, an offshoot of legendary American design house Halston, was introduced in 2009.
- Evoking the self-assertive Saint Laurent aesthetic in creamy nude patent, the iconic Tribute platform sandal stands on a firm foundation. Details Saint Laurent patent leather Tribute sandal. 5 1/2" covered heel with 1" platform; 4 1/2" equivalent. Wide straps loops together over vamp. T-strap connects to adjustable buckled ankle strap. Halter strap overlaps ankle strap at side. Leather lining and sole. "Tribute" is made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar item100% poly. Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 35" in length. Fully lined. Hand wash cold. Shirred seams. Metallic waist bands. Center back zipper closure.
- Evoking the self-assertive Saint Laurent aesthetic in sultry red leather, the iconic Tribute platform sandal stands on a firm foundation. Details Saint Laurent matte leather Tribute sandal. 5 1/2" covered heel with 1" platform; 4 1/2" equivalent. Wide straps loops together over vamp. T-strap connects to adjustable buckled ankle strap. Halter strap overlaps ankle strap at side. Leather lining and sole. "Tribute" is made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Your outfit pick-me-up. Bedecked with dangling charms, this bracelet from Betsey Johnson gets gussied up with beads, glass pearls and black mesh fabric for a look that always makes a statement. Crafted from gold-tone mixed metal, it stretches for a customized fit. Gold tone bracelet chain with woven black mesh fabric. Pink faceted cherry bead stretch chain. Crystal accented skull girl. Gold tone rose with pink colored crystal accents. Black mesh wrapped crystals. Black bubble heart. Crystal accented bow purse. Black mesh bow detail. Stretch. Antique gold. Metal/glass/plastic. 7.5” length x 0.5” width x 1.25” skull charm drop.
- An ethereal Joanna August gown in a flattering one shoulder silhouette. A draped ruffle adds feminine flounce, and an optional sash ties at the gathered elastic waist. Fully lined. Fabric: Chiffon. 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 62in / 157.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: XS
- Similar itemComposition: 60% Viscose, 35% PA, 5% Elastane. Details: jersey, logo detail, lightweight sweater, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , hook-and-eye closure, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Patent Sandal, IvoryDetailsGlossy patent leather upper with contrast napa leather trim, straps and signature Valentino pyramid studs.T-strap with one strap across instep and one ankle strap that connects to halter strap for secure fit. Pointed toe.4" covered heel.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.